All Comments on 'Streaky Confessions Ch. 06'

by urbanslut

Sort by:
  • 32 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
yup, absolutely saw that!

Can't wait to read the next part now

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
I Love Your Stories

Your stories remind me of myself when I was about the same age.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Love the series

I love your series. It reminds me of my first experiences of getting naked outside. Hiking naked in the foothills, finding a nice rock to lay and sun myself and then masturbating in the warm sun. The thrill of being vulnerable if someone comes if fantastic. And there's something about masturbating in situations like these that make the orgasms just a little more special.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
5 stars

You are amazing waiting for next part...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
awesome

Keep going and please come more often. Still waiting for delhi daredevilry to end with a 4 th part.

mknair78mknair78almost 11 years ago
amazing update

Please update soon.... can't wait to read more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
amazing

i'm carrying one of your exhibitionist stunts tonight... will let you know if i get away with it...

urbansluturbanslutalmost 11 years agoAuthor
Thanks

Thank you for your feedback everyone. The next parts of the story (about 4 or so) will be posted in a couple of weeks to a month. I hate leaving a story hanging but have way too many offline commitments for a while to work on this. But I assure you that I have a definite plot in mind for the remainder of the story right down to the conclusion. Unlike some of my other unfinished stories where I just ran out of ideas to keep it interesting.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
promising

Urbanslut, your word of a deeper plot is keeping the hype for this story alive for me... this one looked like a distant cousin of NAKED DAREDEVILRY....but we are ready to wait...

i tried something similar when I, with my parents, was sleeping on the terrace.Though it will never be close to what you've done, i tried a a very less intense dare. I made sure they were sleeping, got down from the terrace, stripped naked, threw my clothes on to the sun shade, got into the house and started reading your story, "When it rains, it pours" and masturbated myself to a thumping orgasm and walked back naked outside the house, picked up my clothes and wore them and went off to sleep again on the terrace.

This is miles away from your standards, but it was your posts which gave me the courage to execute one such dare....keep rocking

desiurbanguydesiurbanguyalmost 11 years ago

I always desperately wait for your next submissions, urbanslut....!!! The thrill of outdoor nudity & exhibitionism is perfectly expressed in your stories. You are doing a great job.... Millions of likes to your stories from me.

Waiting for the next parts of Naked Delhi Daredevilry & Fifty Rupee Whore.

Cheers !!!

desiurbanguydesiurbanguyalmost 11 years ago

Urbanslut, you are an amazing writer...please post the further parts of Streaky Confessions soon....waiting...

desiurbanguydesiurbanguyalmost 11 years ago

Waiting for the next submissions .......Please post soon...:)

KomalCuntKomalCuntalmost 11 years ago
Waiting for the next chapters...

Lovely story... Specially loved ♥ chapters 2,3 & 4 ♥...

5 & 6 were a lil low octane but still good & engaging.

Hope you post the next chapters soon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Is dat it?

Hey hows the first part connected to the rest of the story???? Where had thad guy seen you???

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
waiting

Plz post the nxt chapters soon

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Such a long wait....

Hey Urbanslut,

Please don't make your fans wait for too long....after writing such a wonderful series of stories, disappearing totally is really not good on your part.... We are in 'NEED' of your writings, Urbanslut...!!!!

vkaprasad1981vkaprasad1981almost 11 years ago
cant wait

hi ,

please publish remaining part.

i cann't wait.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
bored

Hey Urbanslut,

Have been wanking off your story for over a month. I am beginning to get bored now. Would urge you to post the next installment. I know you don't owe it to me, but I get a feeling that you are merciful.

Cheers

desiurbanguydesiurbanguyover 10 years ago

Hi Urbanslut... whether you are working on the next parts or not yet, please let your fans know about it. It's been 2 months now. All of us are very much eager to read the next submissions. It's my humble request to post those soon. If it is going to take more time, please drop a comment here. Can't wait longer. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great imagination !

You make me live your stories. They are that real.

BasaBasa

KomalCuntKomalCuntover 10 years ago
More....

Part 5 & 6 were not as good as 2, 3, & 4...

But still an awesome series! Love it ♥

Hoping that you are writing the next parts, eagerly waiting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Link to the preface...

Hi dear, You are excellent and I really admire your ability and English to bring things so alive. I am sure there you are working on the 7th part linking your preface. Some steamy hot stuff... !?! I know you wouldn't disappoint.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

When when when ??? :(

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
wow

nice story please complete it.

btw i found this, is this also ur story?

http://www.asstr.org/~Kristen/46/nehas1.txt

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
we are waitin

hi.

i am a big fan. dear need your further storied. its like a drug and i am addicted to it.

urbansluturbanslutover 10 years agoAuthor
So sorry! Bear with me please!

I know it's been several months since I promised to finish this story. But "real" life has been way too hectic. I assure you all that I will finish and post the remaining parts as soon as I realistically can.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
where are you

Hey Urbanslut

wait is too long..........................

i cant bear it..............................

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

seriously can't wait any longer

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

Please please please.. !! It's been a year now. How long will you take to complete the remaining parts dear... :(

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Almost 2 Years :(

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Cant wait for the suspense

Hi.. I am dying to know -- what is the suspense? Where did the guy in Part 1 saw you..Please complete the story..

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I wished it went further

I wish the story continued. I'm actually someone who does this. But as a male in a city its bit difficult though I'm not sure if girls actually have this urge for nudity.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous