All Comments on 'Stressful Business'

by ShaneLucas

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1*

illiterate cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Crap

Just playing out right crap pure garbage

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
why are they married?

neither of them show any real emotional concern for their spouse so why stay married? stupid primes (although I'm sure many stupid people have done it) with people that nobody could like

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
again I love a slice of business life

... in the fast lane...

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Ah, business trips

I loved taking trips with my boss and/or associates. We were a very close group, and had no secrets. We swapped partners often and I got more cock in several days than I did at home in a month. All but one of our group was married, and we could trust him to be discreet. We never had group sex, just private trysts in our hotel rooms. I especially enjoyed having my men fiends do things to me that my husband wouldn't. Sometimes, a few nights of hard fucking with strange cocks is the best medicine for coping with a dull marriage. Great story.

northstanderrhinonorthstanderrhinoover 6 years ago
No Logic to this at all

No man would allow his wife to share a hotel room with her male boss unless he is retarded. Just quite nonsensical really.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
so the next chapter

Hubby gets the 411 from the PI he hired and with the aid of Brian's wife lowers the boom on them? Sounds good to me... relieve the stress he and Brian's wife have. Brian actually becomes a predator in this. And the assistant a faithless slut with zero remorse and ready to keep it going without any stress... so that alone wipes out three stars. Started well the it went downhill fast.

tazz317tazz317over 6 years ago
STRESS, WORRY & JOB SECURITY

hi-rise and flying or walking and hitching, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Just a note

Tapas is a style of restaurant that basically specializes in serving appetizers with alcohol. It's not an actual dish.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
A decent depiction of a frequent cause for divorce.

But so what? Just two more tepid shallow marriages that had nothing much going for them to begin with. The change will do them good, or maybe ruin their lives. Funny thing is, their lives are so empty, they won't know the difference. Until one day, they finally do, too late.

rightbankrightbankover 6 years ago
Re: what are tapas?

tapas | Definition of tapas in English by Oxford Dictionaries

Oxford Dictionaries › definition › tapas

Definition of tapas - small Spanish savoury dishes, typically served with drinks at a bar.

Tapas are the appetizers, the small savoury dishes served in many bars in Spain.

Prince020402Prince020402over 6 years ago
Way too many unrealistic situations

I travel a fair amount and have worked for companies large and small.

1) No company that I know, especially like the one described, would not spring an additional $100 or $150 for employees to have separate rooms, ESPECIALLY employees of opposite sexes.

2) Even if they could not, all hotel chains have rooms with 2 queens with little or no price difference. If only rooms with kings are available, roll away beds are always an option.

3) Hilton rooms do not run out of hot water.

4) If my wife told me she had to sleep with her male coworker, let alone her boss, we'd be lodging a complaint with HR and/or finding her a new job. Same if it were the other way around.

Also, way too many unnecessary details. The phone falling off the desk? I kept waiting to find out that it some how dialed her husband and it turns into a BTB story. Very unlikely I know but in line with the rest of the story and would have made it better.

Why bother to mention that he almost fucked her ass? Unless he eventually did it there's not much reason to go there.

Why all the needless detail of where they're going to cum? They cum in the middle of the king sized bed and then go back to their respective sides, shower in the morning and housekeeping takes care of the rest. Way too much time spent on that for a story of two people having extramarital sex.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
I wish

I'd love to have a boss who isn't short, pudgy and pasty white. Time to look for a new job.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Requim for

A marriage

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Great story

Quite erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Need more stories like this

5 stars.

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Need

Need far fewer stories on this overused plot. Never anything new at all.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Boss and employee, different sexes sharing a room or a bed? No company in the western world would allow that. They carry these huge, expensive insurance policies to cover lawsuits above their ability to self-pay. These umbrella policies require companies to adopt sexual harassment and safe/non-threatening workplace rules that comply with laws and statutes. This is right up there in the world of fantastic fantasy with warlocks, futa, and honest politicians. So dumb as to be insulting.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous