Stressful Business

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After reading through their notes and quizzing each other about the Katagowa Corporation and its ambassador, Hiyoshi-san, for a few hours, Brian declared them off the clock for the night. They had spent the rest of the week cramming and preparing their speeches and counterarguments, and it along with the day's traveling was taking its toll. So he closed all of the files on the computer relating to work, and finally began eating the food they had tossed into the mini fridge upon getting back. He snatched a few whiskey bottles from the fridge, as well.

"We're not getting drunk," she said.

"Of course not. Just taking the edge off and making myself ready for bed." He waved one for her, and she took it. One wouldn't hurt. Turning back to the computer as he sat on the bed, he mumbled to himself, "Let's see here."

As she took her own food out of the fridge and doctored the sub with a few spices she had brought from home, she glanced at herself in the mirror over the dresser. Her hair was too flat, and not glossy enough. Her skin was almost pallid from a total lack of tanning for the last few months. Her blue eyes were slightly bruised from long nights of prepping for the big meeting. In short, she was horrified at her reflection.

"Holy hell, I forgot about this," he blurted out, then immediately turned beet red. Pulling herself away from the self-pity, she looked over his shoulder and saw a rather large woman in a cheap pink suit smiling up from a metal desk. She felt the blood drain from her face.

"I am so sorry," he said, trying desperately not to laugh.

"Screw you."

That must've been from her first day, or at least month of working for Mansfield Marketing Corp. She had thrown that stupid suit out just before being assigned as Brian's assistant. At nearly two hundred and ninety pounds, she still couldn't believe how far she had let herself go after college. Yet she remembered Brian being friendly with her even then, if not flirtatious.

"I seem to recall you being quite the slouch, too, buddy. So don't go making me out to be a slob."

"You were never a slob. Other than this... horrendous choice in fashion, you were usually dressed more like an executive than a secretary, were great at your job, and very clever. Hence why I recommended you first when they offered me an assistant. Seriously, did you lose a bet when you wore this thing?"

"Fuck off. My sister gave that to me."

"So you pissed her off."

She rolled her eyes, then realized what he had just said. "Wait, you never told me that you requested me for the position."

"I didn't?" She shook her head. Judging by his expression, he was genuinely surprised at this oversight. "Huh. Well, that's how it is."

"We barely knew each other. And I never worked with you."

"No, but you worked with Kathy Buford. And she gave me the lowdown, so I checked in on you to see if we'd be a good fit. I'd say I made the right call."

Kathy Buford. Kenzie hadn't spoken to her in years, despite having been friends back then. But the girl had lost her job for sleeping with Brian's boss, despite being more than capable of rising on her own merits. She was surprised Brian didn't just hire Kathy for the job. She asked as much as she sat down next to him with her dinner.

"Oh, she was a bit too forward. And frankly, not as good as you. I needed someone not only dependable, but that has ideas. You were perfect."

"Wow," she said, blushing and not bothering to hide it.

"So there it is. And it has paid off in spades, I'd say."

She smiled in thanks and scrolled through the pictures, finding some of her first company Christmas party. She had already started her diet by then, spurred on by the promotion and the desire to finally change. Jeremy had gone in with her, though not as vigorously, not that he'd needed to. And it had made their marriage better in many ways, especially in the bedroom. So in a way, she had to credit her biggest life improvements to the man next to her.

"I guess I should keep being honest," Brian went on between bites of the sandwich, "and tell you that it's your fault I got back to the gym."

"How so?"

"Well, I can't have my assistant showing me up in every way. Besides, it was hard even keeping up with you. I needed to lose the gut, build my stamina, and look the part of rising star in the company."

She leaned back, whistling. "So you have to thank me for those chiseled abs. Nice." She felt too proud to tell him that it was his actions that encouraged her to do the same. It was better to milk the ego boost as long as she could.

"Damn straight. Lena thanks you, too."

"Yeah, well, tell her thanks in return for helping me decide on these." She hefted her breasts, making his jaw drop. Looking back at the photos, she saw how flat she had become after losing weight and gaining muscle. It had been his wife who, after having gone in for some cosmetic surgery of her own, gave Kenzie all the details she needed to decide.

"You really didn't need to do that. I've always wondered if it had been Jeremy who suggested it."

"God, no. I wanted to. I liked my breasts, but they were disappearing. So I decided one year that I was going to use the next bonus to go back to my old bra size. Trust me, I didn't do it for any of you guys."

"Fair enough." His eyes lingered on her cleavage for a bit too long, until she cleared her throat loudly to snap him out of it. "Let's get back to finding some more embarrassing memories."

"Yeah, let's. Pervert."

Unfortunately, those early pictures were the best ones, even after a couple of overpriced shot glass bottles of whiskey to make everything look a tad dumber. With the meal finished, and night getting long, they agreed to put the laptop away and get to bed. They didn't have an early morning, exactly, but after the long day, she needed a proper rest. His eyes were as heavy as hers felt, so she knew he required it just as much. They cleaned up quickly, and she went to the bathroom to change. By the time she got out, he already had the lights off and was in bed, checking his alarm clock once more. She slipped in next to him, keeping a good distance between them, and closed her eyes.

Two hours later, she was still wide-awake.

Kenzie began twitching her legs. So not only were butterflies doing battle in her stomach, but her damn libido was starting again. It wasn't so bad, though, not so soon after she relieved herself. She rolled to the edge of the bed, hoping she didn't wake Brian.

"Are you okay?" he asked. His voice was clear, not a hint of grogginess. She hummed an answer, trying to be calm. Apparently, it wasn't working. "Is it... Jeremy? Or the meeting?"

"Ugh, both. The guy needs to relax, not jump to conclusions."

"I guess I can see it his way. His gorgeous wife is sharing a bed with her boss across the country. And she's constantly horny."

"I am not constantly horny!"

"Okay, okay. Not trying to upset you." It may have sounded true if he wasn't chuckling at the moment.

She sat up, turned on the lamp. He rolled over and looked up at her, his bare chest exposed, along with chiseled abs. The blanket was lowered just past his hips, exposing skin.

"Please tell me you have pants on."

He lifted the blanket with his thumb, exposing a pair of boxers with smiley faces on them. If she wasn't so stressed now, she'd laugh. He realized her lack of reaction was a bad sign, so he sat up with her.

"We're going to do great tomorrow," he assured her. "You're a natural."

"I'm a mess. Maybe you should do it."

"Hell no. It's just stress, that's all. Don't let anything distract you. Not your husband, not your not-sex drive, nothing. Here, I'll give you a massage to help you relax."

He reached for her shoulders, but she shrugged him off. "No, no, that won't help. I hate massages, to be honest."

"Damn, and I'm good with my hands. There has to be a way, short of getting drunk off the overpriced liquor bottles in the fridge."

She shifted her thighs, trying to ignore the growing problem. When she did, the blanket moved further down, exposing her thighs, and she noticed another problem growing in his boxers. She arched an eyebrow, glaring at him.

"What? This is just a natural reaction. I'm sure your husband has a difficult time keeping his down, too."

"He does."

Brian paused, letting his gaze linger over her. Her nightgown, she finally realized, was being illuminated by the lamp perfectly, making it slightly transparent. She should've turned it off or covered herself, but what was the point? Her boss met her eyes again with a curious expression.

"Maybe we can try something. But don't get mad for suggesting it."

"Say it before I get mad."

"Well, we're already in bed. And you're looking to need some kind of relief. Why not let me do it?"

"Masturbate me?"

He shrugged as he continued, "And the rest. Look, it's not an affair like your husband thinks. This is just to help. You're stressed, I'm stressed, and your problem is compounding on that. We both need sleep, and this is the best solution."

"To fuck each other. I'm your employee, Brian! I can't spread my legs for a promotion."

"And you are going to get your raise and the chance to make the big leagues regardless. I'm not trying to use you. No prid-quo-quo bullshit. But we need to be rested and ready for tomorrow. If you'd prefer, go ahead and finger yourself, have some whiskey, and try to rest."

That was the smarter plan, perhaps. But considering her last attempt had left her unsatisfied, and how unpleasant and distracting it was to wake with a hangover, she was worried the basic solution wouldn't work. Though, she had to admit, part of the reason her libido was rising so soon was because she'd seen his prick earlier. He was circumcised, unlike Jeremy, and bigger than she'd expected. Size normally wasn't important, but she used her favorite dildo for the quickest release, and that was rather large. Like him. She studied him, and Brian showed little of simply being lascivious. He genuinely needed her help, and this deal meant a lot for both of them. A quick romp was definitely the best bet in knocking her out for the night.

"Shit, fine. Jeremy already assumed this. But no kissing. This is not making love or anything intimate. Got it?"

"Naturally. We're married, and we're going back to our spouses to celebrate tomorrow's big win. Ready?"

"Condoms?"

His shoulders sagged. "I wasn't expecting to need them."

"Neither was I. So we be careful. Pull out long before you are about to pop."

He agreed and quickly pulled off his boxers. His cock was already hard, flopping against him, almost reaching his navel. There wasn't much hair, just how she preferred it. He crossed his legs and turned to face her, unabashed in his nudity. Taking a deep breath to steel her own nerves, she whisked off the nightgown, then slid out of her panties. For a moment, they sat facing each other, sizing the other up. Hunger flashed in his blue eyes. The bastard was enjoying this too much, so she snapped her fingers inches from his face until he focused.

"Don't be too eager, Mister James."

"Why not? The more we get our blood pumping, the faster we exhaust ourselves."

"True." She glanced at the clock. "It's nearly midnight, damn it. Let's try to keep this under half an hour. I need my seven hours, at least."

"Deal. And I guess we should decide how we do this. When I pull out, do I grab a shirt, the sheets, or what?"

She hated sleeping in wet bed sheets, so she vetoed that. And having a crusty shirt in the suitcase was a bit gross – and problematic if his wife does the laundry. "Just come on me. I'll wipe it off with some tissues. Okay, I'll, uh, I guess I'll suck on you for a bit."

"Want me to do you first?"

"Naw, that's okay. I prefer my husband's method. Fingering is better."

As he agreed to do it, she shifted onto her stomach as he leaned back, splaying his legs to either side of her. She took a few moments to admire his cock, running her fingers up the shaft, caressing the head as a drop of dew smeared under her fingertips. It thrummed, and she felt a pulse. Biting back a grin, she squeezed to make another bead come out, and slipped her mouth over the top. The salty taste of that first drop, and skin before it was sweaty, was a moment she always savored. Letting her tongue caress the uneven texture, she slowly pulled more of him into her mouth, until she couldn't fit any more without gagging. There was still enough exposed to wrap a hand around. Raising and lowering her head, she sucked, rubbed, and carefully breathed as she made her boss groan. After a minute, she withdrew, while still jerking him, to see his expression. His head was hanging back, his muscles taut as he clenched onto the comforter. He really was enjoying this too much. But why not? It was just a quick fuck, no meaning behind it, but that didn't mean it couldn't be fun.

She sucked some more, wondering if she should bring him to climax first, then climb onto him. Her pussy was dripping, throbbing with yearning. She didn't want to wait any longer. Getting back to her knees, she accident kicked her phone off the dresser. That was no big deal, and she ignored it as she positioned herself over his lap, holding onto his shoulders for leverage.

"Remember, don't you dare cum inside me."

"I can hold out, kiddo. Trust me."

She lowered herself down, used one hand to position him, and inserted him all the way. He inhaled sharply, as Kenzie winced. Despite his length, he still fit. So she began rising and lowering, slowly, stretching her muscles until she was used to him. It was so much better than her fingers, instantly making her glad he'd suggested it.

She clenched her thighs against his, holding herself in place as she began working her hips, thrusting faster and faster. His breathing was becoming clipped, sounding more like grunts. His hands her clenching the comforter so tightly that his knuckles were white. It was fun to satisfy him so quickly. Staring into his eyes, she saw the surprise he felt as she dug her nails in, moving even faster. He had probably expected her to be timid, careful, maybe even prefer the missionary position. He seemed like the type to default to that. In fact, the idea of him spread atop of her, pounding, was too arousing to pass up. Her libido was only mounting, after all.

"Damn, your husband is a lucky man," he groaned.

"Of course he is," she gasped. "I want you to lie on me."

"Wait... wait... let me cum first. Now!"

She didn't want the sheets soiled, so she hopped off quickly, cupped her hands and arms beneath him, and tried to catch as much as she could. His ejaculation was stronger than expected, shooting out only a second after he got up on his knees to match her position. It splashed against the top of her stomach, along her arms, filling her palms. He slowly massaged more out, draining himself for the first time. She had to clench her legs tightly to keep from dripping her own juices onto the bed too much. When he was done, he stared into her eyes. For a moment, Kenzie feared he might kiss her. It was a visible struggle for him, likely just a natural inclination following his orgasm. Jeremy usually did, too.

She slipped off the bed and poured the cum into the trashcan, and used tissues to wipe herself off.

"Whoa," said Brian. "How is it?" He waved at her crotch, reminding her that he really was focused on helping both of them out.

"Not yet. But it felt good, so it's helping. Can you keep going?"

"I may not be as strong for a few minutes, but I'm usually still able to go for awhile."

She smiled in thanks, then got back on the bed. After lying down and splaying her legs, her feet and head dangled off the edges of the bed. That was just as well. If she wasn't staring into his eyes as he fucked her, there was no danger of it becoming intimate. He positioned himself over her and slid inside with a moan. She bit hers back.

"Should I go slow or fast?" he breathed.

"Fast, or as much as you can right now," she said even as he began pumping. It was hard to focus. Her pussy clamped down on him, her muscles tensing from the warmth and rhythm. "I shouldn't last too much longer."

He sped up, just a little. Reaching around him, she pressed her hands against his back, trying not to rake her nails down it like she usually did with her husband. She raised one leg, heightening the sensation even more. He was careful not to press in too deep, as if forgetting that she held all of him inside her without complaint. Indeed, she wanted it in. Her hips began moving in tune with his, encouraging him. He went deeper, harder, but not faster.

Then he kissed her neck. She pulled away in surprise. He immediately grimaced and said, "Sorry. Forgot myself."

"Y-yeah, okay. It's okay." Her legs were shaking. It was getting close, but not enough. "Wait, let me get up."

"Need something?"

She shook her head, gently nudging him off. Her entire body was vibrating. She turned on her knees to face the wall, gripping the headboard. "Fuck me like this." He got up and followed her lead, except he started to slip into the wrong hole. That wasn't something she necessarily minded, but it wasn't going to help her. That was only for enjoyment. She reached down and guided him to the correct spot.

Brian began thrusting so hard that he lifted her a couple of inches. His pace was more confidant, faster, just right. She reached one hand back and grabbed his butt, tightly, silently telling him it was working. He went even faster. His cock had regained its strength, swelling and hardening inside of her. Her mind was cloudy, her mouth barking out curses and prayers. Every inch of her was on fire as he brought her closer and closer to the edge. She quickly shoved a pillow under her, just in case she squirted again.

"Fuck, please!" she screamed.

He pounded her against the wall, bit down on her shoulder. This time, she held his head there, letting him. Then it happened. Her body jolted from an explosion of pure pleasure. He was grunting against her, and kept going for another minute, keeping her in that fire until he, too, unleashed the pressure. He pulled out and aimed down at the pillow, soaking it even more than she.

She leaned against the wall, heaving, as he leaned against her. His fingers rubbed the bite mark, checking to see if he broke the skin or bruised her. She didn't bruise easily, and she assured him of that.

"Thank you," she said. "I'm going to get cleaned up. Or do you want the bathroom first?"

"Go ahead." He fell back onto the bed. His penis was still heavy, red from the exertion. She wanted to stroke it, suck on it, just a little more. No, she had no need for that. It was just the lust talking.

She went into the bathroom, soaked a hand towel, and wiped herself down. It was too late for a shower. A few minutes later, still warm from her boss' help, she found him fast asleep, having put on his boxers. Since her pillow had been soiled, he'd moved his over to her side, ever the gentleman. She put her nightgown back on, got in bed with him, and turned off the light. She was asleep within minutes.

*****

Kenzie awoke more refreshed than she had felt in a long time. Her muscles were sore, albeit in a good way. Stretching slowly in the morning sun, she heard the shower running beyond the wall to her right. Brian must've let her sleep in, for it was an hour past their planned wake-up call. At least There was still plenty of time for breakfast and some more practice.

Lying there for a few minutes longer, she eventually forced herself to leave the too-comfortable bed and headed for the bathroom as the shower was turned off. The door was open. She saw her boss through the transparent curtain, and didn't bother turning away when he pulled it back. Water dripped down his muscular body. Even limp, the size of him was impressive. He smiled at her, not worrying about being spied on. What was the point? They knew what the other looked like naked, and how it felt to have him inside of her. Seeing the other in the shower wasn't a big deal anymore.