Stressful Business

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sorry about not waking you," he said. "You looked so peaceful, and I know you needed the extra rest."

"Well, thanks to you. Seriously, I needed that."

"The sleep, or the sex?"

When he asked that, she realized how true her answer was. "Both. Jeremy and I... we've gotten to the point of routine, if you know what I mean."

"I've been married for thirty-three years. Trust me, I know. It's not a bad one, is it?"

"God, no. Still, it was fun shaking things up. We just don't have the time to be spontaneous or try new tricks. It's not his fault."

"I've been to his restaurant. The mere fact that he has the energy at all for you is miraculous."

"I usually don't get that wild. I tend to prefer it slow, as does he. I was just trying to burn off my energy."

He shrugged, a smirk playing at his lips. And judging by how his cock began to swell just a little, she guessed he was either imagining how she made love, or simply remembering their escapade last night. It gave her ego a little nudge, knowing that she could leave such an impression.

It also warmed her in other places. Without thinking, her hand reached up and brushed a hardened nipple. This made his penis thicken even more.

"Say, since I'm still a bit of a mess, and I'm sure you've taken most of the hot water for the moment, maybe I should help you with that. Keep your mind clear. I'll need your help today, you know."

His smirk became even more confidant as he swaggered over, dripping wet. "I was just thinking the same thing. Although, I know you'll do most if not all of the work just fine. Besides, I really did use up all of the hot water. Might take a few minutes to heat back up. What do you have in mind?"

With a grin of her own, she stripped off her nightgown, lifted one breast, and licked the tip. "I know how hard it is to keep from staring at these things, especially since I've gotten them enhanced. Jeremy isn't so big on certain... tricks. He's just not coordinated enough. Wanna try?"

He made a move to kiss her, forcibly stopped himself, and moved his lips to her forehead, then her cheek, then to her lifted breast, where they lingered. Then, satisfied with the taste, he ushered her back to the bed. His breathing was too harsh for him to even speak. So she obeyed his every touch, kneeling as he nudged her shoulders down, and positioned herself before him. Taking his cock into her mouth, she slurped and slathered it, then rose a bit higher, bracing one arm on the bed for support, and let him do the rest. He slid against her chest, one hand roughly pressing and caressing a breast while she did the same to the other. His movements were barely controlled, slow, savoring it. Then he moved faster, pressing against her. It was obviously difficult on shaking legs.

"Get on the bed," she gasped. She hurriedly slid onto her back as he positioned himself over her, lowering carefully. She sucked some more, then reached back and grabbed some hand lotion she had tossed into the bedside cabinet yesterday. She added a liberal amount to his staff and between her breasts, then gripped his hips to guide him as he mashed her chest together. With several hard thrusts, moving quickly, he no longer cared about taking his time. This was a release for him, and what a release it was. In only a couple of minutes, he groaned and splashed across her collar and cheek before he could move away. A second later, she burst out laughing as the warm fluid dribbled down her skin.

As the fit of giggles overtook her, Brian moved off her, then pulled apart her legs and sought to repeat his actions, this time with his tongue and fingers. She wasn't laughing five minutes later as the orgasm hit faster than she'd thought it could. She gasped, caressing herself to keep the feeling lingering.

"I'm going to take a quick, cold shower," he said. "Then you can have it."

"Yeah. Then it's war."

*****

They shared the sink as they brushed their teeth a few minutes later, and she hopped into the shower before he was done drying his hair. She caught him watching her reflection in the foggy mirror. For a moment, she entertained the idea of masturbating a little to tease him, then decided against it. That was a bit too intimate for them. Better to leave it as a few jokes or flirting, and not batting an eye when they shared a bed or a bathroom. Or shower.

An hour later, she checked herself in the mirror, making sure her tight blue blazer and skirt were smooth and lint-free. They had practiced their speeches, checked the laptop presentation, psyched each other up, and were as ready as they would ever be. Fourteen million dollars was on the line, along with a significant bonus and potential promotion for both of them. She wasn't going to fail.

*****

"Holy shit, how did we manage that?" Kenzie was winded, barely able to stand, as they awaited a taxi. Whatever shred of confidence she'd felt that morning had been stripped away over the last several hours.

Brian, who was struggling to loosen his tie, heaved out a sigh and said, "Miracles do happen."

"Yeah."

They had done it. They had gone to the meeting with their heads held high and stomachs roiling in fear. After reading from a misplaced financial statement that was meant to be used as an example of a rough year before the company had bounced back, Brian had wooed the Japanese company men until she found her bearings. They'd managed to squeak by, gaining Hiyoshi-san's trust and the deal that not only will save an entire department, but expand it. She felt woozy just thinking about it.

"Japan," she said.

"Yep. Guess we'll need to learn to love sushi."

"I can live with that." She found herself smiling as the taxi pulled up. Their luggage had been packed up and left behind the concierge's desk before the meeting. She checked her phone for the time, finding they were going to just make the next flight home. "I'm not even scared of flying," she said to herself.

"What was that?"

"Nothing. Can't wait to tell my husband."

"Yeah. And my wife's gonna chew me out for not getting it done sooner. Then I'll get my pie."

She laughed for no reason in particular as he held the door open for her. After slipping into the taxi, she rested her head against the window, finally allowing herself to relax. The drive was smooth, traffic surprisingly light for the day. An hour later, they were sitting at the terminal, awaiting the boarding call.

People looked at her oddly or giggled while pointing at her and her boss. It took her some time to realize she had a stupid grin on her face. Not that she cared. Brian's was even goofier. As the terminal filled and the plane rolled in, she sagged into the hard plastic chair, resting her shoulder against his.

"They may well promote you to my job," he said. "Or worse, I could be working for you."

"Oh yes. It will be worse. No more vacations. No more fish sandwiches. I'm going to buy a whip and walk around the office to make it clear there's to be no more procrastinating."

He chuckled, with a hint of nervousness. She was only half-kidding, and he knew it. Then her phone chimed, as Jeremy responded to her good-news-text with a butt load of smiley faces. That brought another smile to her lips.

"You know," Brian started, "I called some of the higher-ups when you were in the restroom."

"Wait, they didn't actually tell you about a promotion?"

"No, but they hinted. They did say that someone will need to oversee the new offices, help get our people running alongside the locals. And they also need a couple of sure-fire agents making the rounds for other big contracts."

"They have a few of those already."

"New blood, as they say." He looked over at her, a familiar smirk forming. "How about it, partner?"

"That's... that's a lot of flying."

"I suppose." He then leaned in closer and said softly, "But it's also a lot more hotel rooms when we land, or get nervous. And I hear the rooms in Japan can get quite small, even the beds."

A tingle raced up her, making her shift and cross her legs. She glanced him up and down. "Those trips would be too expensive for both of us to have a room, or even two beds."

"Exactly. Got to save money whenever we can."

"And I'll be a nervous wreck without help."

"Exactly."

It was a bad idea. But his reasoning was sound. Sharing a bed was economical, and she did need an outlet to settle her nerves from the flying and constant sales pitches. Besides, they'll be stuck together most of the time, and in tiny rooms in Japan. It would be easier to not worry about fantasizing and losing focus.

"Ladies and gentlemen. Due to unforeseen weather, the flights to Florida, Georgia and South Carolina have been delayed." The announcement continued to detail an approximate timeframe. The earliest was six hours away.

"Shit," she said.

"Looks like we're stuck here."

"True." She slipped her hand into his pocket and took out his wallet. Before he could object, she removed the company American Express card. "Since we just impressed the big wigs, I don't see why we can't splurge and get another room, at least long enough for a nap."

"A nap?" His smile was so obnoxious. She had to wipe it off his face one way or another.

She stood, leaned down, brought her lips close enough to brush his, and said, "A nap. Afterwards."

Her boss followed her from the terminal, carrying her bag along with his own, as she lead the way to the nearest relaxation spot.

The End.