All Comments on 'String! Ch. 01'

by Bongwater

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Don't try this at home!

Wonderfully kinky, but dangerous. In practice, the string can saw through your intestines causing massive damage. Fantasy only!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Well, someone will be stupid enough to try this at home.

She didn't want to do more hardcover stuff then comes up with this? Then she pimps him out to a guy. It would have been much less work for her to just change her Facebook status and move on, 'cause honey, this relationship is o-ver.

If you do continue this, be a wee bit more generous and detailed with your tags.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Very unusual scene. I don't know whether to love it or hate it, but it was definitely "hard core" File this under "Be careful What You Wish For."

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Too funny for words

The minute she pulls on the string? She rips a hole in his intestines. He bleeds to death before she knows what is happening and she spends the rest of her life in prison on murder charges. This is a really stupid idea. When lover boy pulls on the string he cuts the intestines again. But at least hubby has a chance to bite his dick off. Guess the string isn't a good idea?

No stars as even giving this drivel one star would be an insult to the star.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
LOL stupid story

Try and pull a string like that and he'd get ripped up internally and bleed to death. Throwing reality to the wind, if the guy drags his cock into hubbies mouth, he pulls back a bloody stump when Hubby bites it off. Ridiculous drivel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Did it ever occur to you that he might get violent?

His hands are basically giant boxing gloves. The minute she loosens him to try something else kinky, he simply pounds her into dust. Once she's unconscious it would be easy for him to either work his way loose or dial 911. Dialing 911 is accomplished buy stabbing a knife or a pencil into the duct tape and using the end to dial. The rest is childs play. I wonder how many years she'll spend in prison? Poorly thought out drivel and unfinished too boot!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Please do more

What the others cant seen to realise is that this is just a fiction. I loved it so please. Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
So he's dead?

The whole string idea never works. The human body has over 15 feet of intestines and at least 6 sphincters in those intestines. It would be impossible to get the string thru them. Plus which, his natural gag reflex would have been on over drive and given all the oil she's pouring down him he would have choked and died of asphyxiation from the oil in his lungs. But playing the game, if she starts to yank the string she tears his intestines to pieces and he bleeds out. And why wouldn't he simply punch her lights out and end this joke? How would she drag a full grown man outside and hang him up with the wash? Is she superwoman? All the garbage about sewing him to her is ridiculous. Again, how does she drag a full grow man sewn to her bra anywhere? And what about the neighbors? No one calls the police when they see him hanging out to dry? Doesn't he have a job to go to? When she moves him around why not simply knock her out cold? And if David puts his dick into Hubby's mouth he brings back a bloody stump. That was the funniest part ever! Given all the, when he gets losse I assume he just kills her and dumps the body. This wasn't BDSM, this was torture. If they both survive, she's going to prison for a long time. Dumb story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous