Strings Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gary's speciality was from behind, getting forward and gripping her waist with his strong hands, his legs spread and feet level with her knees he rocked back and forth, in and out vigorously, his balls slapping against her clit. By now the stereo played 'I like the way she move,' by Chris Isaak.

Pete re introduced the paddle, handing it to Gary. Despite being both the most powerfully built man there, and the deliver of the most powerful thrusting into Trinny, he was too tentative with the paddle to be fun for Pixie. Pete took over and wacked her backside harder. Pixie, still blindfolded, was standing up with her back arched and her backside pushed out. After each strike she jerked upright and then eased back into position, offering her ass for more strikes. As Pete completed half a dozen decent thwacks he told Gary

'You've got to give it some welly!'

Pixie slowly arched her back again, poking her ass out ready for more paddling, and Pete added, 'See, she likes it.'

'It's the endorphins,' I said, I then picked up the whip from the sideboard.

'This is what she wants,'

I took over from Pete and struck her firmly three or four times. Then I motioned her with the whip to stand upright. I rested the whip across her lower belly, just about her pubic area and then began some light flicks of the whip, and Pixie sucked in her breath as I struck. I sat on the sofa to get a better angle and increased the frequency of the flicks, wagging the whip handle so the end of the whip did a rapid repeat movement about six inches back and forth across the same lower area of her stomach, and Pixie wobbled and shook slightly as she took the punishment.

At the end the blindfold was removed. It was the first time most of the men had seen her eyes. The blindfold had enhanced the physical sensations she had experienced for the last few hours but now it was removed for Pixie's required finale. The Bravado Boys were to take turns to ejaculate over her. She knelt in the middle of the floor and one by one each man was to stand over her, over her upturned Pixie face.

The whole time she grinned like a Cheshire cat with a bowl of cream Liam was first with a heavy load that mostly splattered her tits, then Phil and Jez came on her face, in and around her mouth and chin. Finally Bill stepped forward and added his to a happy Pixie. Gary and I didn't cum.

Everyone sat back on the sofas except for Pete and Pixie who stayed on the floor.

'Do you know who is who?' she was asked,

She already knew Pete, so she pointed to the bearded one, her favourite, 'You are Gary,' she said, that was predictable, and then to the biggest man in the room, 'you're Bill'. Amazingly without much hesitation she then pointed out the last two. 'You are Liam, and you are Jez.' We were all impressed she had successfully identified each of them by their cocks.

We talked a little about experiences, and the boys were surprised that Pixie had never tried swinging and had nosedived into the deep end with a gangbang. They asked what she did for a living and laughed when she said 'prostitute', and then described her new aircraft business. But she was stumped when they asked if she had a partner, unsure how to answer, and for brief second I saw the same expression of hurt in her face that I had first seen when I had first picked her up earlier, so I quickly volunteered an answer for her and said she had a long standing boyfriend, but they were not intimate. They acceptable this as a quite normal explanation, in fact Pete had told me before that they had met several gorgeous and highly sexual women who had partners with no apparent interest in sex with them at all.

Pete motioned Pixie over to sit between his legs leaning her back against him, he stroked her shoulders, hips and thighs affectionately whilst the chat continued. I was a little surprised and felt this was against a kind of unspoken protocol. The sex had ended and thought if Pixie was to sit close to anyone it should have me, her escort and facilitator for the night's pleasures. I tried not to show it but Pixie did glance at me, seeming to recognise my discomfort. Whether she did or not I was pleased when she got up to get dressed upstairs, and when she came back down everyone else was dressed. They all kissed her goodbye and I got a few handshakes. The party was over. I know Pete hoped we would stay overnight, but I wanted to return to the hotel and be alone with Pixie.

We drove back, reaching the hotel just after midnight. As we walked towards the entrance Pixie was still in a happy state and thanked me.

'You made it happen, I never would have done that alone, thankyou.'

Inside the hotel I bought some drinks from the lobby bar and we sat across from a group of drunken businessmen who were the only other customers. Her mood quickly changed from a tired euphoric from her escapist evening to the profound sadness that actually dominated her life at that moment. She wanted to talk about her domestic issues, why her partner, Brendan, was so disinterested in her sexually, how she could improve their relationship. Nothing about me of course, I knew my place.

After the drinks we left the bar to the chubby drunks in their loosened ties and rolled up shirt sleeves, and we went to our room.

Soon, in the darkness we lay naked and cuddled together. Her hot body was a joy to hold. She wasn't moving much and was clearly exhausted, but OG was now wide awake after opting out of most of the party earlier.

'I need to cum,' I said.

She was very quiet and compliant as I touched her and motioned her around, climbed over and without putting my weight on her slowly re-entered Trinny.

After a few slow strokes I could feel she wasn't as wet as usual, even Trinny had a limit after three hours of continuous sex.

'Are you sore?' I asked.

In the darkness she didn't answer, but I imagined she had shook her head. So I withdrew my rampant cock, I knew I wouldn't sleep at all if I didn't orgasm, so I moved up the bed, and she lightly kissed OG as he nuzzled her mouth. She was too tired to be proactive so I did the necessary and within a couple of minutes I almost barked as I came, and fired off a huge splodge of sperm somewhere. Much as she loved bukkake, I missed her face, whether she had pulled away in the dark I don't know but I found the sticky wet patch on my pillow.

We talked a little bit more, but she was unforthcoming about what else had been going on in her life. 'It's my business' she said pointedly. I told her I wasn't part of the complications in her life, but that I loved her. She was quiet, and didn't speak again that night.

Her sadness was a contagion, I couldn't ask any of the questions that vexed me so much, and I didn't have anything else to say. I think she was already drifting off to sleep when I resigned myself to the silence and a few hours rest.

I awoke first with the light of the dawn penetrating through little gaps in the curtains. I spooned her body with mine for a while. There was no more conversation, I held her and stroked her contours. When she rolled onto her front I thought for a while and then decided to give her something she loved. I pulled down the bed sheet revealing her delectable slender and firm buttocks.

I kissed her cheeks and the base of her spine, the tops of her thighs and along the cleavage of her bum. Then I began to lick.

'I need to shower' she said.

'It's Okay,'

I continued a long lick along her ass, her skin tasted salty, and smelt musty from the night before. I licked up and down slowly, sometimes playing my tongue around her anus, or down to her pussy. I kept the saliva flowing as I worked around her nether regions with slow gentle wet mouthing and tonguing. For ten minutes she didn't react at all, and then gradually she opened her legs, providing me better access.

I carried on, cleansing her of the musty and salty residues, entering her anus with my tongue. I reminded myself that the Bravado Boys all wore condoms when they entered so it was just sweat I tasted. She opened her legs fully, and said,

'It's very nice, but I won't cum.'

After a few more minutes I rolled her around, and lying on her back she readily opened for me. I settled in for a long continuous subtle licking of her clitoris, labia and vulva. I knew it would take a while but I loved doing this for her. She was very wet and lay back in a swoon, with her legs far apart. After several minutes I felt the first barely discernable twitch of a muscle in her inner thigh. Perhaps five minutes later came a second miniscule indicator of increased tension. I knew she could cum even if she didn't. But I also knew that I could lose it so easily for her, I had to maintain a constant perfect pressure and moistness to her clitoris, consciously stroking my tongue up from her vulva to her clit, and occasionally using the underside of my tongue from the top of the hood of her clit downwards. Continuous gentle contact, keeping the rhythm constant. No breaking away or change in anything. There were more little twitches occurring and then the first small involuntary pelvic thrust. Licking with care, not putting the weight of my head on her pelvic bone. It was all about rhythm, rhythm, rhythm, until the first sighs escaped from her lips.

Without any increase or decrease in speed or pressure I lapped at her as her thrusts and twitches grew stronger and her sighs changed to moans. I felt the tension build in the muscles of her thighs and lower stomach. She would be there soon, I maintained the motion, concentrated on not losing it for her.

There was a pause in her breathing, a rigidity built suddenly in all the muscles that surrounded Trinny and then everything seemed to contract at once and Pixie yelled out a massive

'Oh!'

at the top of her voice, probably waking everyone in the adjacent rooms next door and above. At the same time she almost sat upright in the bed, clamped my head between her legs and bucked at my face.

In seconds it was over and I slowly eased off from Trinny as Pixie relaxed back into the bed with dopamine flooding her brain.

I let her relax, and lay next to her for twenty minutes until eventually she said she had to get ready to leave. I was a little disappointed she was ignoring OG but said nothing.

There wasn't so much time left so we quickly showered, dressed and packed. The half hour drive was mostly quiet, she said how much she had enjoyed the night before, but her mind was elsewhere. The only affection she showed was when she said

'But it wasn't much fun for you though, was it?'

'I was Okay, I enjoyed watching you.' I replied unconvincingly.

Personal matters were mostly avoided and if the conversation wasn't stilted, it also wasn't warm either. I asked if I could see her again,

'Perhaps on Thursday?'

She said she would let me know.

That always meant a no.

We got to the station, and as she got out from the car I wished her well with Brendan, and said

'Keep in touch.'

She said she would.

We didn't kiss goodbye.

And with everything unasked, that was the last time I saw her.

12