Strings Ch. 05

Story Info
The PA's Tale.
4.2k words
3.78
7.6k
1

Part 5 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 07/26/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The PA's Tale

She needed the work and as a favour to her family I had taken her on as my assistant. By now she had been with me for six months, with a routine of monthly reviews and after a calamitous November the balance between her pleasing presence and professional incompetence was tipping against her. At the end of the month I warned her it might be a bleak Christmas if she didn't pick up her game, at the least if she continued to prove a poor secretary she could be given more menial duties like serving as my maid.

For the first time she spoke her mind and pleaded not to be let go, she couldn't face her family if she lost yet another job, she said. She wanted to be 'trained' by me, and would even take a pay cut to stay on. So I proposed I train her, fully, she would take on more duties and accompany me on business trips to learn the ropes. There was no need for a pay cut and I would cover her expenses, but she would be on a fast track learning regime with appraisals at the end of every day of the business trip together.

Two days before the trip I instructed her on what to wear: heels, hold up stockings, matching lacy underwear, a light summer business suit with the skirt hem just above the knees, not too tight a fit, and a nicely fitted, rather revealing, gossimer-thin silk blouse.

When she arrived she looked smart and professional.

Her nice cleavage was just occasionally apparent but tantalisingly covered with a silk scarf. She had nice makeup on too, although she seemed a little flushed when we greeted one another. Heels are both smart with the business look and incredibly sexy. As we walked along the street I appreciated the shape of her legs and bum, which had been enhanced by the court shoes with lovely three inch stiletto heels. I confessed to myself, she looked sensational, and judging by the glances of men and women we passed as we walked, they thought so too. She was aware of the attention and visibly her confidence grew.

But her error prone ways continued. It had been a long day, early start at the station with some confusion about my first class ticket, the series of meetings had been tiring, and she had yet again made mistakes. She had misplaced a document and forgotten to book a table for lunch. I didn't mind at all, she had assets I appreciated but her work had occasional lapses that I catalogued in my little black book.

When we reached the hotel lounge, I opened my wallet and extracted some cash, 'Whisky' I said. I sat down and reviewed the little black book. When she returned with my drink and change she sat quietly, whilst I pondered and drank.

I re-pocketed the notebook, 'You need discipline' I concluded, 'Go to my room. Wait outside the door.'

She left as I leisurely finished the whisky.

When I got to the corridor I saw her sheepishly waiting by my room, an elderly couple passed by, bemused at her inactivity.

I walked slowly, so that the couple had rounded the corner out of view when I reached her. She faced the door, her back to me, and I put a blindfold on her. Then I opened the door and guided her inside. I moved her to an open space in the room so she was not in contact with the walls or any furniture.

I walked around her, slowly and then grabbed and cuffed her wrists behind her back. Nothing painful or too tight, she was now feeling very vulnerable. I walked around her some more. She knew I was looking at her, and her breathing fluttered a little.

I slipped off her jacket, and her silk scarf - trailing it away from her neck slowly as I did so. I then gazed at her, studying her legs, so shapely in her heels and stockings. Neither of us spoke whilst I did this. She had a nice firm bosom beneath her blouse, and a petite figure, emphasized by the skirt's tight waistband. I appreciated this slender, sexy woman.

Her lips were pretty, so I leaned forward, breathing lightly on her face and then gently kissed them.

I placed my foot between her high heels and motioned for her to move her feet apart, half a yard would do and she complied. Her skirt was not a tight fit, so as I walked around I lifted the back up a little for an inspection. She wore stockings. I didn't lift too high, although she had no idea what I could see. Her body wobbled a little. The blindfold, her position and no steadying wall made it difficult for her to stand motionless.

'Keep still,' was all I said.

I kissed her ear, and stroked the back of my hand along her cheek. I moved in front of her again, and placed a hand on the curve of her hips. Moved it slowly and gently up and down, I enjoyed the feminine curve from her waist to thigh.

Then I undid the top blouse button, and the next, I pulled the garment forward a little and looked down inside to her cleavage, large breasts within a sexy black bra. I let go of her blouse and cupped one of her tits.

I caressed her for a few minutes before leaving her alone again, to rustle in my holdall by the desk.

I took the collar from my bag and fastened it around her neck, I undid the rest of her blouse, took off the wrist cuffs and eased the blouse off her shoulders and down her arms. I then re-cuffed her wrists. I moved around, and guided her to a new position, standing in front of the bed. I sat on the edge and secured two more cuffs around her ankles. 'Open your legs further,' I commanded.

She opened them apart as before but I pushed her feet much wider apart this time. She staggered a little backwards.

'Keep still!' I pulled her towards me. Her tits were at my eye level. I put my hands on the outside of her knees and moved them upwards beneath her skirt. I felt the tops of her stockings and the bare flesh above them. I stroked around, behind her, feeling her buttocks, and ever so lightly teased a middle finger under her body, where there was a slight dampness.

I removed my hands and undid her skirt. Letting it drop to the ground, I feasted on the gorgeous sight of her body and sexy black underwear.

I turned her around, stroking her body, familiarising myself with its contours. Then I undid and removed her bra, retied her hands and slid down her panties. All she wore was high heels and stockings, a blindfold, wrist and ankle cuffs. I added a collar with a lead attached.

In front of me I saw a neatly trimmed bush, 'Next time you will come smooth.'

I pulled her around, she lost balance and I guided her fall, face down across my lap. Her naked body was now in contact with the fabric of my suit.

I stroked the rounded ass, her thighs, and then spanked her, once, sharp but not heavy. I repeated the strokes a few times and her cheeks began to redden. Every half dozen or so I caressed her, parted her thighs a little and commenced another set of slaps.

She wriggled a little and I knew she could feel my erection through my clothes rubbing her belly.

'Get up,' she struggled to comply as she got up from across my lap, she stood before me, shaking a little in anticipation. I fastened her ankle cuffs together, and then I stood up and tugged the lead, guiding her as she tottered away from the bed. 'Stand in the corner'

I left her there for ten minutes, her red bottom on display whist I considered her next punishment. Then I called her back, she tottered back uncertainly on her heels towards the sound of my voice until she bumped into the bed. I grabbed the lead and pulled her towards the office chair, bending her over the back.

I undid her wrist cuffs and moved her hands to the front of the chair where I secured them to the chair legs with rope, and this forced her body to bend over ninety degrees, her ass was now the highest part of her body. I released her ankle cuffs and tied her ankles with more rope to the chair's back legs. Finally interested in immobilising her further more rope was wound around her waist and knotted to the backrest and two more strands were applied to fasten her thighs to the back of the chair.

I then undid my belt.

The first whack was a teaser and I soon increased the strength as I added welts to her red ass, but halfway to the intended twenty strokes she began to whimper. I completed the lashings to increasing whimpers and cries. When it was done I decided the noise was too much and retrieved and a red ball gag from my holdall. I forced it into her mouth, fastened it in place, and she shut up.

I left in her in position for another twenty minutes, and watched the news on the television.

We then repeated the twenty strokes first with my paddle and then with my whip. The punishments were getting harder, her ass red and blue, her sobs increasingly audible.

During the whole process - except during my rest breaks - I reminded her of her mistakes and inadequacies.

She had been in position over the chair for ninety minutes when I eventually released her. I undid her wrists and rolled her onto the bed and quickly attached the cuffs to the four corner posts. Suddenly she was naked, spread eagled and helpless again.

'I need to take a break.'

I left the room for the bathroom where I stripped and took a long leisurely shower.

Eventually I re-entered the bedroom. She looked beautiful, and I stroked her body and kissed her mouth. But she needed some subtle re positioning. I moved her further down the bed and the re tied her legs so there were as far apart as she could manage. Her pussy looked lovely. Her arms were now stretched too and she had no wriggle room.

I lay naked alongside her, touched her nipples, her arms, her stomach and thighs, the inside of her thighs and lightly around her moist pussy. With her legs wide apart, she was exposed and helpless, not knowing where I would touch or what I do next as my hands roamed and caressed her body. Sometimes I kissed, gently on the lips, each time probing my tongue a little further, a little longer in her mouth. I teased her nipples with soft bites and my fingers delicately moved across her tummy down and around her mound, the inside of her thighs.

She groaned occasionally and involuntarily moved her pelvis. I moved across her body - my cock was hard and for a fleeting second it brushed over her face. She would have to wait - I was going to work on her first.

I moved down the bed and pushed a large pillow beneath her buttocks. Now her womanhood was raised, glistening, open and engorged with blood. Her nerve endings super alive for the touch she ached for. I was between her legs, very close, but not in skin contact. I blew softly on the red button straining for its own release. Ever so softly I kissed her mons venus, and around the inside of her thighs, breathing across her clit as I changed from thigh to thigh. I kissed her labia, and licked gently up and down before returning to her thighs. I repeated this a few times, and slowly began to stroke her perineum with a finger.

I took my time, despite her movements and heavier breathing, my fingertips toured around her lower areas and up to her breasts. My tongue took turns with my lips to explore her pussy. Each time I added a little more firmness to the contact with her clit, and little more depth into her vulva.

In a perfectly comfortable position for me, and a fully accessible position for her, my prolonged oral attention got stronger, my fingers augmenting the pleasures. Sometimes as her movements increased I backed away.

Her breathing increased, she began to writhe in her spread-eagled, pussy-to-the-ceiling position. Her hole had opened and was soaking the pillow. My face was now fully engaged eating and licking, responding to every signal she gave, building the tension. As her body heaved and the moans grew louder the orgasm was near. She was a clitoral orgasm woman and I concentrated licking around the hood, and especially up from her vulva to the clit. I inserted two fingers into her at the same time and as her muscles tensed and her juices flowed I increased their thrusts and the intensity of my tongue.

She strained at her bounds, the orgasm was building, and abruptly I pulled away, all contact with my mouth and hands was removed. Her pelvis thrust upwards, her whole body squirmed as she gasped behind her ball gag. Juice flowed from her pussy, she bucked and heaved, but gradually the energy subsided. After a few minutes I leaned forward and gently blew on the red rosebud of her clitoris, and she almost yelped. I blew again and she thrust herself towards my pursed lips searching in her blindness for the source of the soft tantalising breeze.

I kissed her lower stomach and fingertips stokes ever so lightly along the sides of her labia, Every time she subsided I returned with more contact. My tongue explored her gaping wet hole and my fingers stroked around her ass and perineum, occasionally tweaked her clitoris. I could go down on a woman for an hour, and so I played and teased her endlessly, bringing her to point of orgasm and then pulling back as shock waves ripped through her body and failed to reach a release.

At times the torment was too much and she shook her head from side to side her wrists and ankles pulled at their bounds, every muscle in her body tensed. But I had the control and try as she might to disguise the growing orgasm, I read the signs and always pulled away.

Gradually she subsided, and I withdrew from her slowly, not disrupting the sigh of her lost ebbing orgasm.

I needed a break, and made a drink, put the TV again.

After a while, she may even have fallen asleep because when my phone rang she startled awake.

I answered the call and then said to her, 'I need to punish you for sleeping on the job, and then I will have to make some calls to the States.

I got the leather paddle and approached the bed, her nude body was splayed out, helpless before me. I pulled down the stockings exposing her luscious thighs. Then I methodically paddled her, ten strokes at a time to every part of her flesh I could see - apart from her pussy, that would wait. I even pulled her hips and rolled her body around enough to meat out yet more punishment to her buttocks.

Thighs, hips, stomach, chest, those great tits, her upper arms, they all took ten whacks of the paddle before the job was done, and her whole skin was tingling and red,

I untied her from the bed, removed her ball gag and kissed her. Then pulled her over to the chair again.

'Sit on the floor, under the desk.'

She crawled under the desk and turned around to face me, so I could fasten her ankles and wrists to the office chair legs. I stepped over so I could sit on the chair, and eased forward. Then I pulled her by the collar and inserted my cock into her mouth. 'Don't move' was all I said.

And she didn't for another forty five minutes as I made my calls to the US.

When the work was done I got up from the chair, dressed and left the room, returning half an hour later with a bottle of wine and a single glass. She had remained restrained in the same position throughout. I left her for forty minutes to stand in the corner of the room, legs and arms tied, whilst I enjoyed some of the wine.

Then she was returned to the bed, spread eagled again before me. I stripped and I climbed above her, and slowly inserted my thick, strong erection inside. This was just a taster - literally - of what it felt like, because after a few deep thrusts into her moist hole I withdrew. I moved up the bed, astride her face, removed her gag which had been in place for hours, and placed my glistening cock over her mouth.

'Lick me clean.'

Her little tongue darted out and flattened against the sensitive underside of my cock. I pushed my hips forward and rocked back so she could clean the full length of my shaft. Then I tilted my body a little and inserted the circumsized head into her mouth.

'Keep your tongue moving,' I ordered as I worked my cock in and out of her mouth slowly. The deep strokes filled her mouth. I could feel her tongue wriggling beneath it.

I stopped moving, with my cock pushed to the back of her throat. Her tongue still moved, but there was little room inside her mouth. I pinched her nose, closing her nostrils. She was okay for a few seconds and then tried to gasp for air.

'Keep tonguing' I pushed in and out of her mouth, she grabbed air whenever she could. Eventually I released her nose and withdrew from her, before I pushed the tip of my cock against her nose, squashing it upwards, pressing her nostrils.

'I may just decide to squirt up your nose if you don't perform.' I threatened.

I slapped her face with my hard-on, 'Good little girlie, now lick my balls.' She complied sloppily and I rubbed them over her face, she moved her mouth to under my balls and licked at my perineum,

'bite softly' I said.

I swivelled around so my swollen perineum was side on to her mouth and she bit gently at it. Then I swivelled again and promptly sat on her face. She continued slurping at my balls as they rested on her mouth, her nose was pushed into my ass. Soon I was being rimmed. It was a wonderful feeling and I teased my cock with one hand and squeezed her nipples with the other as she worked below me.

'Enough of that, time to move you.'

I jumped off, ensured her blindfold was still in place and then went to the bottom of the bed and untied her ankles. Swiftly I lifted them up and over to her wrists. Her ass was well off the bed, her legs spread. I tied ropes securing her legs just above the knee to each arm, flattening her thighs and exposing her holes fully. I liked flexible women.

I licked and sucked at her clitoris and poked my fingers into her pussy, moving around, swapping fingers for tongue, and occasionally my tongue moved down her perineum. I continued playing, each time my tongue moved down it reached further until it tickled her asshole. Soon I was penetrating her anus with alternating finger and tongue, and then I introduced the vibrator.

I worked on her with my fingers gently kneading her clit, the vibrator buzzing in and out of her hole and my tongue in and around her ass. She was stretched in an increasingly uncomfortable position, her thighs were shaking with the strain. I continued with the triple sensations until she was about to climax, and then... I pulled away.

She was bucking and thrusting into the air desperate to cum, her legs shook violently, her limbs strained at their ropes, at one end she gasped 'please let me cum!' and at the other both her holes desperately tried to suck in some contact, they opened and closed like a drowning fish. It was very amusing as I watched her squirm.

After a few minutes her body stopped rocking, she was incredibly wet, the bed was soaked, and her holes still gaped. I wiped my fingers in her mouth and then got above her again and suddenly shocked her I thrust my cock fast and hard into her cunt. Her tilted body took the pounding, I felt her cervix against the head of my dick. Deep in and fully out the one eyed monster penetrated. I moved my hand and tucked a finger into her asshole.

Again just before she came I withdrew, but this time I kept in contact and moved quickly to her ass, spreading it open with two fingers of each hand. I spat inside and worked the juices with tongue and fingers until it was ready for the vibrator. I toyed with her just as a precursor to entering her with my fat cock.

It still took a while to open her up enough to take the full penetration. In between fucking her she cleaned my cock with her mouth before I untied her completely. Her legs were stiff and she lowered then slowly to the bed. Her eyes blinked when I removed her blindfold.

There was no respite, 'Suck me' I commanded.

She began sucking and licking - she understood now how I liked it and swirled her tongue and mouthed me from the tip of my cock to underneath my body. I told her to pay particular attention to licking and kissing under and around my balls and the crease of my thighs.

12