Strings Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'After I cum, you have to repeat this.' I said.

After long gentle sucks my orgasm was building. I was finally ready.

'On your knees,' she scrambled off the bed and knelt on the floor. I moved too and stood above her. She tilted her head back, opened her mouth and flattened her tongue just beneath the head of my cock. She held its base with one hand moving it back and forth slightly whilst her other hand massaged my balls. She looked up at me as she worked, beautiful eyes. Sometimes my cock entered her mouth but mostly I let her tongue play around it.

It was a slow deliberate build to a climax. At one point I told her to back off as the spasms intensified. My cock twitched under her nose, a drop of pre cum fell to her tongue. The rising orgasm ebbed away and she continued her exquisite work.

I was ready for release, my balls darkened in colour and tightened, her hands felt the tension in my groin, she slowed down her tiny strokes, her mouth opened wide, her tongue extended and played against the sensitive underside just beneath the glans.

The ejaculation was a second ahead of the orgasmic explosion in my head. Several heavy globs of thick white sperm pumped out, onto her tongue, into her mouth and over her nose. She knew not to swallow. As I rocked she held onto to my scrotum and the base of my cock, where I could feel her fingernails. I gasped as I looked down at her spunk splattered face, her lips and tongue continued against me, her eyes remained open with droplets of cum on her eyelashes, she still looked into my eyes, as she rolled the spunk over her lips, she knew I liked to see this.

I grabbed my cock and moved it around against her nose so she could smell. Small bubbles of sperm blew and softened as she inhaled and breathed out.

I sank back onto the bed and she leaned forward and without touching with her hands she began licking my balls and perineum again. The pleasure was acute, it was almost unbearable and I experienced a tide of mini orgasms as she moved her mouth underneath my body. When they finally subsided I pulled her from the floor to lie next to me. My cooled cum was spread over her lower face, it was still white and thick. With my fingers I moved it around. Smearing it over her face, across her chin and cheeks, all over her nose, - I loved the fact she had to endure its smell, I moved a long glob around her eyes onto her forehead. Soon her whole face was glazed with it.

She lay there as it dried to a thin colourless crust.

It was time to re-position her, I rolled her around and used gaffer tape around her ankles and thighs, her wrists and upper arms, replaced her blindfold with more tape and then wrapped some more around her mouth. The contrast of the black tape against her white body was pleasing.

I rolled her to the top of the bed, throwing the pillows to the floor, I had a better, human version to use. I manhandled her into the best position and then lay on the bed, my head resting on her stomach. I reached over to the switches by the headboard and killed the lights.

It was time to sleep, and if I had a good night's rest, she might be rewarded with an orgasm in the morning.

12