STRIP Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Quinn turned a few degrees, twisting Dick's cock in her pussy. "That you sleep with other men?"

"Absolutely." Cassi moved closer to the bed, to get a better look. "My therapist recommended it."

"So you're really not angry? That I'm having sex with your husband?"

"Of course not. But honey, why didn't you tell me about your attempted seduction of Dr. Fine's receptionist?"

Penny and Quinn said "Huh?" simultaneously.

"Dr. Fine told me everything. You're finally taking me seriously." Cassi took a good look at the coed taking Dick's cock. "Quinn, I had no idea you're such a beautiful young woman."

"Thanks. Listen, I really needed to satisfy my sexual urges, but listening to you guys, I see now that's a really bad idea."

"Honey, must we have this conversation now?" Dick's hands slid from Quinn's waist to her buttocks. "We're kind of in the middle-"

"Really, Mom, Dad's got company. Can't you see he's busy catching up, like you want?"

"I don't know. With Lana the receptionist, he may have gone ahead of me."

"Fat chance of that." Dick gently guided Quinn back towards him.

Quinn stared at Dick. "You fucked Bethany, your daughter, and a receptionist?"

"I was taking direction from the doctor. It was supposed to be therapeutic for both of us-"

Quinn scooted back, leaving Dick's erection wobbling out in the open.

Dick sat up, frustrated with the interruption. "No, please, I can explain-"

"You guys are out of control!" Quinn grabbed for her underwear, pulled up her panties and slung her tits into her bra.

"I think we're very much in control," said Cassie. "And you're welcome to be a part of it."

Quinn grabbed her remaining clothes from the floor and ran past Cassi and Penny. "I'm getting out of here."

"Too bad she didn't finish." Penny surveyed her father, erect and alone in bed. "I can take care of you, Daddy."

"No, I think you father has earned his reward. Why don't you see if you can catch up with Quinn and calm her down? Maybe you can even convince her to come back and see your father. Without an audience."

Penny dawdled out of the room, staring at her father's cock.

"At least I know you're trying." Cassi approached the bed, stripping. "Dr. Fine told me about catching you embedded in her receptionist. You sly dog! You didn't include her in your exploit count, did you?"

"No, I guess I thought that didn't count."

"You shoved that delicious cock of yours inside her, and with Dr. Fine sitting in proximity. I think that counts."

"Even if I didn't ejaculate?"

"Doesn't matter. You get credit for Quinn too." Cassi climbed onto Dick's throbbing erection. "But you won't hold back with me, will you?" She slid down, taking his length.

"I didn't hold back with Lana, if that's what you mean. We were interrupted before we could finish."

"I asked her, you know. Lana, as I was leaving Dr. Fine's office. If she'd want another shot at you. And she said yes, just not during working hours. I got her phone number for you."

Dick rolled Cassi onto her back. "I don't need Lana. Or Bethany. Or Quinn. I just need-" He lifted his hips and slammed forward. "- you!"

"Damn you, Dick Treyshun, you know I love it when you get assertive."

Dick humped in and out, throwing his hips against Cassi's body. Dick was determined to show just how energetic and fulfilling sex with him could be. Then, she wouldn't feel the need to strike out with someone else.

Cassi exhaled a groan with each thrust. "You know, you make me-"

"What?"

"I said, you make me-"

Dick picked up the pace, rutting Cassi's pussy, changing the angle of his cock so it rubbed near her clit. He could tell when she tensed her muscles when he'd been successful.

"Bless you, I'm going to cum-"

"So am I!" Dick teased the entrance to her pussy with short, shallow pushes. The head of his cock was supersensitive. He trapped Cassi's hardened nipples between his fingers. As he pulled at them, he deepened his attack.

"Do it! Do it already!"

Cassi wanted to cum, and so did Dick. He sped up, punishing Cassi for all of those other men, drilling her.

"That's it. That's my man! God, I love you so much-"

Dick covered Cassi's mouth with his own, sharing saliva, kissing her lips, her cheeks, all the while driving towards a mutual climax.

"God, you make me almost-"

Almost? He fucked her even harder.

"Oh Dick! Oh my God! You fuck me so good, you make me almost-"

Dick wanted to make her cum, not almost. He lifted up, grabbed her ass, and pummeled her pussy.

"Oh! Oh shit! Oh god! Oooooooohhhhh-"

Dick stuck his cock all the way in and spasmed, sperm blasting into her vagina. "Aaaaahhhh!" He laid there, covering her body with his, while trying not to be dead weight. "Now that was the way sex ought to be."

"Damn straight! And that was so good-" She kissed him. "-that you make me almost want to give up our open marriage. Almost."

Shit! All of that fucking and Cassi wasn't going to stop. She'd won, bashing Dick's moral boundaries. At that moment, Dick decided that he'd take on as many cheerleaders as were willing.

* * * * * * * * * *

### An Original H M Tale ###

The gloves (or maybe the pants) are off!
Dick feels free to have sex with others, and it sounds like he's planning on starting with Penny's cheerleader classmates.


Send me an email and give me feedback.

Otherwise, I don't know you're reading my stuff.

Copyright (c) 2014, HarveyMarcus. All Rights Reserved.

12