All Comments on 'Strip Club with Aunt Alex'

by FamilyMan23

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

Good story, but needs work on the grammar. You switch between telling in the past tense to present tense all over the place. Pick one and stick with it. My suggestion is to keep with writing in the past tense, you don't appear to have the writing experience to carry off the more difficult task of doing a full story all in the present tense.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Sequel

Good start for a story series if that is your intention.

rightbankrightbankover 9 years ago
Aren't there any job opportunities in NYC?

and you really need a proof reader.

auhunter04auhunter04about 9 years ago
OK

people are nipping at you about grammar stuff. Ya it is harder with the switching back and forth with views.

Everybody wants to tell you what you need to do like get an editor. A Proofreader's method of spotting lots of errors like the naggers are whining about, is to read it backwards, it helps the mind overcome the I just typed this so I know what I wrote syndrome which lets the eye just slip over the mental mistakes it just made.

Keep up the good work, you have a good start with this story line

Wash2015Wash2015almost 3 years ago

I really enjoyed the story, I gave 5 stars but I did have 1 minor complaint. In the story, the nephew kept talking about giving her the whole 6.5 inches. Obviously you want to describe it, maybe even mention the size a second time later if you want but specifically mentioning the size I think 4 times or more started to feel repetitive.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous