Strip Club with Aunt Alex

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh...stop teasing me...let me feel that tongue!" cries Alex.

Not to let her down, I start at the bottom and slowly lick all the way up the slit of my aunt's pussy. Her body shudders and another gasp escapes her lips. Her hands each grab a handful of my hair...pulling me deep into the confines of her hot wet pussy trying to suffocate me. I spread her lips and start licking her furiously, enjoying the sweet liquid slowly dripping from her insides. Her moans intensify as my tongue deeply probes the tight hole of her womanhood. I slowly slide my middle finger into my aunt's hot and tight pussy while my tongue licks at her engorged clit.

"Oh fuck, that feels wonderful!" Alex screams as the stimulation becomes overwhelming. "Stick a second finger in me, I want to cum!" I slide a second finger into her pussy while my tongue keeps steady contact with her clit. "Fuck!" she screams. "Fuck that's good...just like that...keep it up...almost there...FUCK!"

I feel the walls of her pussy contracting around my fingers as the orgasm rips through her body. I bury my fingers deep into her and let her body ride it out. "Oh shit, that was the best orgasm I had in years! Nephew, you are one hell of a stud when it comes to licking pussy. Now it is time to return the favor and show you how a real woman can treat a man."

I get off my knees and stand in front of my beautiful aunt. She sits up and pulls down the mesh shorts that are still constricting my ability to get to my full length. The shorts drop to my ankles and she immediately wraps her hand around my shaft. The hand that had been within inches of my erection multiple times that night finally reached its destination. She slowly starts stroking up and down...reveling in the fact that she has her nephew's hard dick in her hand. She bends down and slips the head of my dick into her mouth.

"I can taste your pre-cum, how does it feel to have your dick in your aunt's mouth?"

"So far so good" I moan. She goes down and slowly takes one of my testicles in her mouth. She lets it pop out of her mouth and slowly lick all the way up my shaft. She continues sucking my dick, her soft tongue licking up and down and twirling around my shaft.

The foreplay was good but we had deeper desires that needed to be fulfilled right then. I had been hard most of the night and there was no use in delaying what we both wanted.

"Ready to fuck your aunt?" Alex asks.

"Ready to fuck your nephew?" I retort.

We both know the questions are rhetorical and that this will be a fantasy come true for both of us. She slides up the bed so that I can get on and climb on top of her. I get between her legs and start kissing her, the tip of my dick slightly pushing up against the entrance of her desired treasure. Her pussy is so wet and ready that my dick slides in easily despite how tight she is. My full six and a half inches slides deep into her..."Wow" we both say simultaneously.

"You feel amazing. So hot, wet and tight." I say to my beautiful aunt.

"You feel so hard and thick" she says back. "Fuck your aunt's tight hole, it is all yours tonight...any way you want it!"

I couldn't help but think how erotic it was that I was about to fuck my aunt. I had fantasized about this moment since I first started masturbating and here I was with my dick buried into Alex, my aunt. Her words of encouragement only got me hotter and harder. I wanted to make this a memorable night and a night that I would be able to remember for the rest of my life. I lean down and our tongues continue the dance that we have grown to enjoy, I start to slowly and passionately slide my dick in and out of her pussy. I want to savor the first couple of minutes, enjoy the tightness of her silky pussy and the heat radiating from her interior. I want her to know how much I appreciate what she is giving me and that I will treat her like the queen that she is.

As the feeling of our bodies becomes one I start to pick up the pace. The rhythmic motion of my dick sliding in and out of her causes her tits to start bouncing up and down her chest. Her legs wrap around my thighs and her breathing increases in tempo. "Oh yeah" she moans. I continue pumping in and out of her loving the taboo nature of our situation and marveling in the eroticism that it is presenting. I slow down the pace and bury myself deep inside of her warmth and give her a kiss.

Wanting to fuck my aunt in as many positions as possible, I roll over and she gets on top of me. She straddles my dick and slides all the way down to my balls. She starts grinding back and forth, round and round finding the perfect way to best use my dick for her second orgasm of the night. She gets a nice rhythm going and I start matching it. As her movements come forward I flex my dick inside of her. She moans as I hit her g-spot with each flex. "Cum on my dick" I say. She is more than happy to oblige as she increases the tempo of her gyrations and I match them. Her hands drop to my chest as she concentrates on the pleasure she is getting. Moments later I feel that all too familiar sensation of her pussy contracting. This time it is around my dick though and almost causes me to bury my seed deep inside of her. Luckily, she collapses onto my chest completely spent from the body shattering orgasm that she just experienced. She kisses me on the lips and says "Wow, my nephew is a stud in bed. If someone told me you could provide two mind blowing orgasms without cumming I would not have believed it; I feel like the luckiest aunt in the world!"

"I feel like the luckiest nephew in the world" and I kiss her on the lips again. "Have you recovered from that last orgasm? I could really use some more of the delectable pussy".

"I'm ready, how do you want to give it to me?" she asks.

"Doggie" I say, "but first I want you to clean your cum off of my dick. I want you to taste yourself on me."

Without a verbal reply, she dismounts my hard dick and slides her body down mine. I again feel her hand wrap around my rigid dick. I feel her tongue lick the tip of my head and her mouth slowly descend my shaft. She moans at the thought of tasting her cum on her nephew's cock. She revels in how much she is enjoying this night and how she never wants it to end. For a few moments I enjoy her warm mouth but I can't wait to be buried deep inside of her again.

"Good girl," I say "now get on all fours." In anticipation she quickly assumes her position and can't wait for me to reenter her. I get behind her and slap her ass with my dick a couple times. I then swipe the head of my dick up and down her swollen lips. Up and down...up and down I tease her. Each time I reach her clit I feel her body jolt with a bolt of electricity and each time I reach the entrance to her awaiting hole I can feel her body relax in anticipation of my love spear. With a single thrust I bury my thick cock deep inside of my insatiable aunt. A scream of pleasure escapes her lips with the satisfaction of feeling her nephew penetrate her. I start pumping in and out; her wetness allowing me full range of motion despite the tightness of her pussy. Our movements become one once again; she grinds her ass into each thrust and clenches her pussy in fear of my dick escaping her grasp. I grab onto her hips and quicken the pace. My balls start slapping against her clit and she is no longer able to stay on all fours. She falls face first into the pile of pillows and starts screaming out her pleasure.

"Oh yeah...fuck that pussy..." No argument here I think, my biggest fantasy come true and the best fuck of my life, I never want it to end. "Oh fuck you are going to make me cum...cum with me nephew...I want your hot sticky cum deep in my pussy!"

And that was the moment I knew I wouldn't last much longer. The amazing feeling of her pussy and my balls slapping against her clit were one thing but her talking dirty like that was another. I started feeling the spasms of her pussy as she started her third orgasm of the night and the sensation was too much. I buried my dick the full six and a half inches into her ravenous pussy and came more powerfully than I ever had with previous women. Spurt after spurt of hot semen erupted from my balls and filled her chasm deep within. I collapsed upon my aunt. We were both breathing hard and our bodies were numb from the expenditure of so much sexual aggression. My dick, still inside of her, started to deflate; it needed a moment to relax after such a long but satisfying work out. Grudgingly, my aunt's pussy allowed my dick its needed reprieve and I roll off of my aunt and on my bed next to her.

She lifts up her head just enough to put it on my chest and places her hand on my stomach. "Who would have known" she pants. "Wow!"

"Ditto" I laugh "Wow! I couldn't have imagined a more perfect way to end my visit."

"Me neither." She leans up, gives me a kiss on the lips and says. "You have worn me out. Sweet dreams lover" and she places her head back on my chest before falling into a deep sleep.

With everything that happened that night neither my mind nor my body was ready to fall asleep. The adventures of the night kept replaying in my mind and the feeling of my aunt's warm body pressed against me was a constant reminder of every dirty taboo secret we now held together. Sleep escaped me long enough to notice that I was ready for another round. All those thoughts must have gotten junior ready again because I noticed that he was standing at attention again. I slowly moved my aunt's hand from my stomach to my hard dick. She instinctively grabbed ahold and even gave it a couple strokes but nothing more. Her eyes stayed shut and her breathing remained shallow...she wasn't going to wake up. Content with the night and not wanting to push my luck I figured I would just let it be. Feeling my dick wrapped in her hand was soothing enough for now and it relaxed me enough to fall into a deep and relaxing sleep.

The next morning I woke up to the feeling of my aunt's warm lips pressing against mine. All the memories from the night before rush through my morning fog. The moments of sensuality and raw eroticism that will remain a treasured memory for life. I return the soft loving kiss that she initiated and long for it to never end.

"Morning nephew" she says. I open my eyes and see my beautiful aunt in the morning sunshine. The most radiant smile splits her lips and a glow from every fiber of her being emanates from her perfect skin. "I had the best night sleep in years and I owe it all to you! How did you sleep?"

"I'm still exhausted to be honest. But I can sleep on the flight home, I want to spend every waking minute I can with you" I say.

"Aww...you are so sweet! If I didn't know any better I would say too sweet" she laughs and gives me another peck on the cheek. "I'm glad you woke up when you did...I woke up a couple minutes ago and noticed that your dick was hard as a rock." She reaches down and wraps her nimble fingers around my thick shaft and starts stroking it up and down. Looking me straight in the eyes she asks "You up for round two this morning stud?"

I grin like a five year old on Christmas morning and she takes that as her cue to proceed. She gives me a kiss on the lips and then slowly works her way down my neck and chest. She pauses slightly at a nipple and gives it a slight nibble before continuing her path south. Her head is facing away from me and my eyes close but the moment her lips kiss the tip of my dick an electric shock travels through my body. She opens her mouth and I feel the familiar warmth of her tongue slide down my hard shaft as her lips wrap around my erection. With the haze of alcohol gone I am able to feel a whole new level of sensations. I can feel each finger wrapped around my dick as she slowly strokes up and down. She is holding me firmly but not squeezing too tight. Her tongue is warm and wet, providing enough spit to moisten her slightly dry lips and giving the lubrication to suck more of my dick into her mouth with each bob of the head. I can only see the back of her head but I can tell from her moans that she enjoys sucking her nephews morning erection. The vibrations from her moaning cause an increased sensation of enjoyment. I put my left hand on the back of her head encouraging her and thanking her for the job well done. She responds by taking more of me in her mouth. The next thing I know my dick is in the back of her throat and her hand is cupping my balls. The tension of her throat is like a vice around my head and I audibly moan with pleasure.

My cock exits her mouth and she scoots back up and starts kissing me. Her full parted lips reach mine and our tongues start dancing. The passion we have for each other at this moment is indescribable and transcends any relationship I had ever had before. She straddles my body, grabs my hard dick and guides it into her awaiting pussy. The feeling of her body pressed on top of mine, our tongues dancing in each other's mouths and her hot wet pussy engulfing my hard dick was pure bliss. I wrapped my arms around her...I could feel her soft breasts and hard nipples pressed against my chest. I wanted to have as much of her body pressed against mine. I wanted our bodies to become one. She slowly rocked her body up and down, my dick sliding in and out of her wet pussy.

After a couple minutes of pure passion she raises her body off of mine. She puts her hands on my chest as she did the night before and she starts grinding her hips into mine with reckless abandon. Instinctively, my body responds to her motions. I flex my dick and hit her g-spot and induce moan after moan from her. I look up and see my beautiful aunt in the radiant morning sunlight. Her head is thrown back and her eyes are closed. Every part of her body is concentrating on my dick and attempting to duplicate the powerful orgasms she got to experience last night. I let my gaze fall down her body and take in every inch of it. Her B cup breasts, hanging ever so slightly behind her arms look so beautiful in the day light. The movement caused by her gyrations causes them to swing ever so slightly and her pink nipples are like little pebbles sticking straight out.

"Oh yeah" she moans, stirring me from my moment of admiration. I feel her pussy constrict and convulse as she reaches her climax. I can feel her liquid pour out of her pussy, slide down my balls and drip onto her sheets. Her gyrations continue for a couple more seconds while her body shudders from the contractions but the sensitivity reaches its crux and she collapses upon my chest.

Breathing hard and completely spent for the moment she just lays there, my dick still half way inside of her. I take the opportunity and roll her onto her back and kneel in-between her legs. Her legs are spread wide and up in the air. I look down and see that my dick is resting on top of her landing strip. It is like a welcome mat for my erection, a place that says 'come in and make yourself at home'. I can't resist that invitation so I grab my dick, lean back slightly and slowly slip my dick back into my aunt's love tunnel. I slide all six and a half inches into her and savor the silky interior walls of her pussy. I position myself above her, her legs pushed back by my arms and her ass raised in the air. I start out slow and steadily increase the tempo I am fucking her. Within minutes I am fucking her as hard as I can, my dick is like a piston going in and out of her insatiable pussy. She is taking it all and moaning at the pure pleasure she is getting. The aggressive sexual nature of rabidly fucking my aunt was getting to me. I could feel the orgasm building in my balls and working its way out. I pump her a couple more times for good measure, I pull out of her pussy and stroke my dick until I cum all over her. The night before seemed like the biggest load I have ever released but this had to be the second. I shot spurt after spurt onto her chest and roping down to her stomach. As the first gob hit her between the boobs her hand instinctively shot to it. Her fingers swiped it up and brought it greedily to her mouth and swallowed it.

"Delicious. Thanks for the sweet treat!" She says as she swipes up a second glob.

Completely spent, I collapse at her side and can do nothing more than smile back to her in response. She shifts her body and nestles her soft supple ass into my crotch. She gives a little wiggle and my semi erect cock settles comfortably between her cheeks. I reach my arm around her waist and complete the spooning position. Her hand comes to mine; our fingers intertwine in a way that a loving couple would. I kiss the nape of her neck and shoulder feeling completely content with the situation. We have moved past the taboo of incest and have moved into a world of passion with each other. A world where time seemingly stands still and nothing can separate our new found devotion for each other.

Content with just being together we lie there in silence. Our bodies mold together into one unified entity. Minutes turn into an hour, however, and the inevitable fact that I have a flight that day starts weighing down our thoughts. "I'm ravenous" I say "we should get something to eat before my flight."

"Agreed, how about you go pack up and I'll whip up something to eat."

"Sounds like a plan." I begrudgingly roll over and get out of bed. I grab my shorts from the floor and my tee shirt from the living room and head to the bedroom. I throw on my pair of boxers from last night. I still need to shower and hate putting on a clean pair for the thirty minutes it will take to pack and eat. Hearing my aunt just exit, I go to the bathroom to urinate and brush my teeth. Back in the bedroom, I lay out a clean set of clothes for the trip home and pack up all of my dirty clothes. By the time I have my packing complete I can smell bacon and eggs cooking in the kitchen. I walk down the hall and see Alex cooking at the stove. She is wearing a tee shirt that barely covers her ass and exposes the length of her wonderfully shaped legs. Her hair is all disheveled from the activity of the morning and night before but shines brightly. I walk up behind her, hug her succulent body and give her a couple kisses on the neck. For a moment she leans back to enjoy the passionate and warm embrace.

"Breakfast is almost done, would you mind getting plates and silverware out?" she asks.

"Of course." I sneak one last kiss and get out what we need. True to her word she finishes cooking and serves us our food. Both ravenous, we start eating and don't say a word until we are both finished.

"You know that we can never speak a word of last night to anyone, right? If your mother, my sister, finds out that we had sex then it would be horrible!" Alex says, finally speaking up after she finished eating.

"This will be our little secret; that I can promise." I start. "I can't say that I will ever forget last night but I will never tell a soul that my aunt was the woman who has set the bar for all my future sexual escapades. I can't imagine an experience with another woman that will match the electricity I felt with you last night."

Alex sighs and says "Last night was magical. I haven't felt so sexually liberated since my ex-husband...and that has a whole set of bad memories associated with it. I am glad to have had a new lover that could please me the way I want."

"And deserve!" I include.

My aunt blushes at the loving remark and says "You better jump in the shower. There isn't much time before we have to leave for the airport. I'll clean up here."

The hot shower definitely provided me with a refreshed feeling. I got dressed and reluctantly grab my bag to head to the airport. On the drive, we share some small talk about my thoughts on Manhattan and Brooklyn. I recap my favorite moments of the places my wandering around took me and we reminisce about the good food and wine we ate at the restaurants. Last night was definitely on both of our minds but neither of us brought it up.