Strip Club with Aunt Alex

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At the airport she gets out of the car to give me one last hug for a proper goodbye. "Thank you," I say as we embrace "for everything. I couldn't have imagined such a wonderful trip. It was perfect."

"Perfect is the exact word I was thinking. I hope it won't be the last time you visit me, though, nephew. This city has so much to offer and you barely saw anything" she finishes devilishly. We share a quick kiss and she says "Have a safe trip home. Love you and hope to see you soon!"

"Love you too!" I say. I watch her get back into her car and drive off. Sullenly, I walk through the airport knowing my vacation had ended and that the next stage in my life would begin. I would become a working man. I was flying back to long work days and more responsibility than I ever had. Luckily, I would be making good money...money that I would hopefully use for another trip to visit my beautiful aunt Alex...