All Comments on 'Strip Dice!'

by BradentonLarry

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
Jerry WalfellJerry Walfellabout 18 years ago
OK, but . . .

Strip dice might as well be strip poker, which (along with truth or dare) is possibly the most overused and tired plot device in written porn. You've got writing skill--now add imagination.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Strip Poker

Well, strip games might be an often used topic but I would believe that it is probably the most common way that husbands can get their wives to take their clothes off in front of others. i know my husband wanted to see me strip for years and after 15 years of asking, I finally played.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Great Game

Enjoyed the story immensely! I hope Ron demands equal time with Gem and her two girl friends.

0ra11yfix8ed0ra11yfix8edabout 18 years ago
Tired? Overused?

There really are no new plots but who cares? Everybodies got to get naked somehow don't they? This time she manipulates him into letting her be a cock hungry slut! you go girl, next time maybe hubby will eat you while one of his friends fucks you, it could happen!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
And Now, a Word from Gem

As the "heroine" of the story (the Gem who inspired and participated in the actual game with Ron) I loved reading this account of it. It is very naughty and sexy, much like the author himself. Kisses and lascivious licks from FantasyGem (Alexa)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBradentonLarry@BradentonLarry
329 Followers
Outside of various writing projects (I've got three on the deck at the moment), I'm looking for a woman in the Gainesville area who is interested in sharing an open-minded, playful relationship. I lived in Bradenton, FL, for about 20 years before moving on to bigger and better...