Strip Dice!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gem's wild thrashing set the men off in a wild orgasmic chain reaction. First Cal thrust up into her, shooting his hot cum into her pussy. Then Nick's cock stiffened and burst, flooding Gem's mouth and throat with his seed, so that a little stream of it ran down her chin. Finally, Ron shoved hard into her and shook from head to toe as his cum shot up inside her.

Nick was first to collapse, falling back into the chair Gem had used all through the game, his cock falling wetly against his thigh. Then Ron slowly drew himself out of Gem's backside, eliciting a whimper from her as she struggled to catch her breath. He fell to the ground, and Gem rolled off Cal, to lie between him and Ron. Her chest was heaving and there was a happy smile on her face.

Nick broke the silence with, "You know, I like that game!"

Everybody laughed. Ron reached out and took Gem's hand and brought it to his lips. He kissed her fingers and whispered, "You're amazing, honey!"

Nick and Cal eventually gathered their wits and then their clothes and left, each of them kissing Gem goodbye with passion. Ron and Gem finally made it into the shower, where playfulness threatened to get the better of their mutual exhaustion. Ultimately though, Ron finished his cleaning up first and left the shower to his lover. As she was drying off, the door to the bathroom opened up and Ron stood there, still naked. In his hand was Gem's cellphone.

"You know, honey," Ron said, fighting off a smirk, "it's the funniest thing, but the last number you called was mine."

Gem looked up, a sudden, startled look on her face. "Yes?"

"And I distinctly remember you said you called Mindy and Lulu to see where they were."

"Uh, I used the house phone," Gem said quickly.

"Yeah, that's what I thought," Ron nodded. He turned to leave and then stopped, "But when I hit redial I just got the Chinese restaurant that delivered our dinner last night."

"Umm," Gem thought.

"And, then," Ron said with a positively evil smile, "when I just called Mindy, she said you told her the game had been cancelled."

Gem blushed, and dropped her towel to the ground.

"Oh you think you can just distract me like that, do you?" Ron laughed.

"Yes, I do believe I can," she laughed back. "Look, tits!"

"And very nice ones too! Hey, no fair! Keep your hands to yourself!"

"You don't mean that!"

"Well, no, but it's still not fair..."

"How about this?"

"Well, it's not fair but don't stop..."

[No dice rolls were faked in the writing of this story.]