All Comments on 'Strip Game Addicts Ch. 01'

by Cream_Caramel

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Nice

Love these sort of stories x

KevinandNinaKevinandNinaabout 8 years ago
Very erotic!

It always annoys me to read a review of a story that is clearly meant to be fantasy and the reviewer bitches about it not being realistic.

I read it as a fantasy and thought it was hotter than Hell!

Cream_CaramelCream_Caramelabout 8 years agoAuthor
Thank you

I'm glad you're enjoying my stories.

It's true that my stories have an element of fantasy, and they can be a bit far fetched, but I've always been the type to get bored with realism very quickly, not just in my erotica, but any media I interact with, I can appreciate realism, but I'll always favor more fantastical aspects.

DashaboutDashaboutabout 6 years ago

Another wonderful tale, I like how you capture dual feelings of thrill and embarrassment, so real.

Cyberweasel89Cyberweasel89over 2 years ago

What is it with every single ENF or female exhibitionism protagonists having C-cup breasts or smaller? It's nearly universal on this site, and it's causing my imagination to run absolutely wild about what this indicates about the people who write about this kink and the kinds of media or people they grew up with...

Cream_CaramelCream_Caramelover 2 years agoAuthor

@Cyberweasel89 personally, my stories have literally run the gamut, I've written some Erica stories who has A-Cups, I've written Amy here, B-cup, Luna and Donna have C-cups, and Emily from YDFC has double Ds, so I'm not sure where this supposed lack of variety is, but I'm curious to know why you chose MY story to make this particular complaint, seeing how I don't fit the bill.

That said, I'm not sure what the implication is here, are you saying that women with B-cups and C-cups look like children? I don't know about you, but I think women are beautiful in all shapes and sizes, I don't judge them by how big their breasts are.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCream_Caramel@Cream_Caramel
826 Followers
04/08/2024 Hello everyone, I don't usually like to advertise my Patreon too much, but I feel it's extra important to do so especially after how this April Fools' chapter got delayed here. In case you are not aware, this story has been up on my Patreon and other free platform...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES