Strip Hearts Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jenny, who was watching the clock, knew that he wouldn't get her off before the dreaded BZZZZZZ, so she nonchalantly paused the countdown without anyone noticing.

Ellie was really close now as she had to lean back against Michael to keep from falling while at the same time squirming in his grip. Her right hand went to Michael's, who was expertly rubbing the very damp spot on her panties....

"ohh... fuck....ahh...Michael...ohhhh..."

She was very close now, and Michael, while he continued to rub her pussy, sneaked his left hand under her bra and pinched and rolled her nipples. At the same time, he sucked on her neck, and all this finally sent her over the edge.

"Ahhhhhhh ffffffuuckk...."

Michael put his left arm around Ellie's midsection, holding her up while keeping his right hand on her pussy as Ellie collapsed forward and closed her knees, her legs trembling and her whole body quivering as her orgasm shot through her.

It took a few seconds as the waves of pleasure washed over her entire body. She let out a couple of prolonged moans before Michael finally let go as she collapsed onto her hands and knees with her head down and trying to catch her breath.

With her ass now facing him, Michael exercised superhuman restraint in not just pulling down her panties and taking her right there and then. He had to adjust his super hard bulge and was also breathing heavily, though of course not has heavily as Ellie who was still on all fours, head down and trying to catch her breath.

The other three women were incredulous as how Michael was able to bring her orgasm within 20 secs. Well it was probably close to a minute, but they certainly didn't mind and from the looks of it, neither did Ellie and certainly not Michael.

Flushed and quite embarrassed but sporting a small smile, Ellie finally sat down on the floor with her knees bent sideways, trying to hide the very wet patch on her panties.

Everyone just watched her for a few more moments before Nicole spoke up.

"Damn woman it's been too long since you've been laid."

They all laughed. Jenny interjected.

"Kudos to you sir for getting her off in uhh... 20 secs."

Ellie got to her knees and tried to get up, but realized she wasn't quite ready, so she tried to distract from that fact.

"That was more than 20 secs I'm sure!"

Jenny laughed.

"And you're complaining...?"

"Screw you bitch!" Ellie laughed.

Jenny didn't miss a beat. "I think we all know that Ellie will be losing very hand from now on."

Ellie laughed again and gave her friend the finger. She had finally mustered enough energy to get up. That, and her legs had finally stopped shaking. She went back to her seat.

"Next!" Jenny squealed in delight.

After watching Michael take full control of the situation, Nicole wasn't about to let him get the upper hand. She got up and moved to "the spot", but stood face to face with Michael instead of facing the couch as before. However he turned them both sideways so those on the couch could see them facing each other; she was so close he could feel her breath and the smell of some fruity scent on her.

"So Mister... are you going to try and get me off too?"

Nicole said seductively as she ran a finger down his chest.

He was beyond turned on, but he had been teased all night and wasn't about to let her, or any of the other women, get the upper hand again. A woman like built like Nicole always had the advantage when it came to sexual matters, and Michael was determined to give her an experience she probably never had before -- he was going to be in total control and leave her hanging.

He was probably going to regret it later, but in a few moments he was going to get his dick sucked by a gorgeous brunette, and later on he would get to power fuck whoever it was that lost, and that could be Nicole, so he was going to bide his time and return the teasing.

Michael smiled. "Do you want me to...?"

Nicole didn't say anything and kept her stare on Michael. Then all of a sudden and without warning Michael cupped her pussy from the front with his right hand and in the same motion pulled her bikini aside with his left and bent down took her nipple in his mouth, which caused Nicole to gasp out loud at the sudden sensation and her body to respond accordingly. He held her close with his left hand as she squirmed in his grip, initially trying to break free to no avail but obviously enjoying the sensations his mouth and his hand was giving her.

Mental porn reference note, Michael smirked to himself as he worked her body with his mouth and hands --she reminds me of that playboy model Carin Ashley, maybe slightly more filled out, but definitely built to fuck. Heck all four women were.

As Michael continued to lick and bite gently on her nipples while rubbing her pussy through her bikini bottoms, his left hand found and undid her bikini string. Nicole then undid the rest and threw it aside as she arched her back, allowing Michael continued full access to her body.

While still rubbing Nicole's pussy and causing her to breathe harder, Michael looked up from feasting on her tit for a moment at Jenny and muttered, "Start the timer,", before going straight back to her boobs.

Stunned, Jenny glanced over at Krystle and Ellie, who both just smiled and shrugged. She started the timer with the audible beep.

By now Michael was still using her mouth on her tits, but he had taken his right hand off her pussy and instead wrapped both arms around her, pulling her 38Ds against his face. Nicole was clearly very turned on by his fervour and thought to herself that this might very well be the quickest anyone's ever brought her to orgasm.

Alternating his mouth (and teeth) between her left and right breasts, he held her close with his left arm and with his right hand reached down and grabbed her ass, slapping it (and causing a whelp from Nicole), before diving his right fingers into her pussy from behind.

Nicole gasped at the welcome intrusion as her bikini bottoms were pushed into her, and it was clear her orgasm was building.

BZZ.... Jenny hurried to shut off the timer so that they could finish as Ellie did.

However, unlike before, Michael stopped and his mouth and hands left Nicole's body entirely.

He stood up straight, wiped his mouth off his saliva a little and adjusted his boner before putting his hands in his pocket, leaving Nicole just standing there, almost dazed.

"Ok who's next?" Michael looked at Krystle.

Nicole couldn't believe it as she stood there, topless and breathing heavily.

WHAT. THE. FUCK. Did he just... STOP? He brought Ellie to orgasm, and he just fucking stopped with me???

She couldn't decide if she was more angry or annoyed... or frustrated. Perhaps all three. NO ONE had ever done this before. The other three women were also stunned.

"Michael... " She didn't know what else to say.

He turned to her with a naughty smile.

"What's the matter? The time was up."

She was bewildered at what had just happened and didn't know what to say.

Michael leaned forward and whispered in her ear... "For once in your life you know how it feels to be on the receiving end of a tease."

Without giving Nicole a chance to respond, he turned her around, slapped her on her ass and sauntered her back to her seat.

Nicole still couldn't believe it, and neither could the other women at how thoroughly in control Michael had been. All four of them, even Ellie in her limited experience, always had the edge in sexual matters and could drive men crazy with their bodies, so to see Michael do what he just did was something else. He clearly had regained the composure and confidence he had lost earlier in the evening.

Speechless, Nicole sat down but with a semi-confused smile on her face and shaking her head at the same time. She turned to Krystle.

"Please get him back for me."

Krystle smiled and took a deep breath. She got up and moved towards Michael who was still standing at "the spot".

Michael stared at her with a naughty smile.

"Remember the rules... you suck my cock until I cum. Otherwise I can't promise I won't just pound you silly you right now in front of everyone, rules be damned, especially since you'll be nude."

He smiled gleefully and lustfully at Krystle.

Unsure how to react, she turned around to look at the other three women, who giggled and then just basically shrugged.

"And before that....allow me to do to you what I did to our lawyer back then. It's only fair that I get you off before you get me off. And no timer this time, it's not like our timekeeper cares."

Jenny laughed. Ellie blushed incredibly and tried her best to not make eye contact with anyone. Nicole almost exploded in a rage at being teased so hard.

Michael turned to face Krystle. Her eyes were filled with lust at the thought of having Michael finger fuck her. With what he was able to do with Ellie and Nicole through their panties, she can only imagine what he could do to her nude. It was going to happen anyway, so she might as well make the most of it. Her pride can still be somewhat intact as it was Michael who was making all the demands.

"umm... fine..."

She moved up to Michael, bracing herself and fully expecting him to go hard out as he did with Ellie and Nicole, but instead found herself meeting his gaze as he tilted her chin up. They locked eyes for a moment as he leaned down for a passionate kiss. This caught Krystle by total surprise, but wide-eyed, she eventually relaxed and returned the kiss. The three women on the couch were astonished well and looked at each other astounded for a moment.

Michael ran his tongue inside her mouth and brought one hand up to her gorgeous breasts, kneading softly and then tweaking her nipples, eliciting a moan from Krystle. The other women began to be turned on again; Michael was obviously capable being the beast but could also be gentle as well. He was clearly in total control of the situation, something the four incredibly hot women weren't entirely used to. They certainly didn't think it was possible for a man in this situation to not have blown his load or just be totally overcome by lust already. Sure they had wanted to "thank" him, but in the back of their minds they enjoyed the power and control that came with teasing men as well. This was a masterful a tease as they could think of, so they thought.

Ellie had been on the receiving end of his masterful hands already, and she personally had half-expected Michael to just pound her from behind while she was on all fours breathing hard and recovering from her orgasm with her ass pointed out at him. She probably wouldn't have been able to stop him, and probably didn't want to if he did, but he somehow controlled himself.

Nicole had never been left hanging like then, ever. All of a sudden, she really wanted him, but she was also incredibly annoyed at the same time.

Jenny was beginning to regret that she was the one who shot the moon and gave Michael access to the three women, but then again if she didn't, they wouldn't have witnessed his...skill.

All three, for the first time tonight, toyed with the idea of purposely losing. However someone will notice, and their ongoing bragging rights and all that wasn't something they were just quite ready to give up...yet. Maybe.

As Michael and Krystle continued to make out and play tonsil hockey, he moved his right from her breasts and reached both hands around her back and grabbed her ass, eliciting another moan from Krystle. While still lip locked, he pulled the bikini bottom strings on both sides and let them fall to the floor.

Krystle was now naked in all her glory.

Michael stepped back to take in the fantastic nude body in front of him, fucking her with his eyes and leaving her in an agonizing anticipating state. Satisfied with the mental picture he had taken of Krystle's nude body, he turned her to face the couch, and as before with Ellie, but much gentler this time, he moved his left hand to her bare breasts and his right hand to her pussy mound. He found her clitoris almost immediately and started to rub it, while rolling and pinching her nipples. Krystle was incredibly aroused and closed her eyes, allowing Michael to caress and work her body, when he suddenly inserted two fingers into her and causing her to almost shriek.

He continued to finger fuck her, while thoroughly groping and fondling her magnificent tits, his dick grinding hard against her ass as Krystle's moans became more audible.

"ohh... shit... that's it Michael...."

She opened her eyes momentarily to see the other three women lustfully enjoying the incredibly sensual act in from of them, but her eyes fluttered close as she began to slowly reach her climax.

She instinctively reached back and grabbed his boner, prompting a moan from him as she began to return the favour as she caressed his dick through this shorts. She was certainly going to cum before him, and sensing that she was very close, Michael finger fucked her faster.

"OH GOD... fuck... don't stop...."

She was very close now and was no longer able to concentrate on his boner, but instead reached her hand back and grabbed his neck. She pushed her pussy out against his hand as his fingers were now almost a blur, the schlopping sound of them going in and out of her pussy getting louder and louder.

"AHHhhhh!!!" She arched her back as she came all over his fingers and hand; he continued to finger fuck her until the wave of pleasure settled through her body....

"HOLY shit... ahhh.... Fuck....."

When her orgasm finally settled, he moved both hands to her breasts, groping them as Krystle started to relax and recover from her climax.

She then turned to face him and kissed him again.

"My turn." She said as she pulled his shirt over his head, almost ignoring the fact that there were three other people in the room watching.

She then got on her knees and went to work on his shorts, unbuckling and unzipping it and then pulling it and his briefs down in one motion, causing his dick to spring out, almost slapping her in the face.

All four women gasped.

Probably partially because they were all quite turned on, but also because he had a large and healthy 8 ½ penis with a circumference that was bigger than all the women's wrists.

Michael looked down at Krystle, then at the other three women. He smiled, and as Krystle took his cock in her hand she looked at it lustfully and then up at him. He put his right hand on her head and moved it toward his cock. She complied, firstly just licking the head and then slowly running her tongue all over the top side of it. She then pointed it up and licked the sensitive underside, causing Michael to close his eyes and grunt at the incredible sensation, before taking it in her mouth.

Michael moaned as Krystle engulfed his penis in her mouth. His mushroom shaped bulb disappeared into past her lips as Krystle locked eyes on him. She tried to take as much of it in as possible, but stopped short about halfway and had to take it out to catch her breath.

She continued to suck his cock, building up a steady rhythm and taking as much of it into her mouth each time. He had his hands on her head, while at the same time thrusting in and out a little as Krystle continued to suck his dick. He reached down and fondled her tits as Krystle had to take his penis out of her mouth to catch her breath, but at the same time licking it all over.

She looked up at him again, and he knew that a few times of face fucking her would be enough to send him over. Normally he'd last a lot longer, but with the way the night has gone, he was surprised he didn't explode the moment Krystle had him in her mouth.

She took him in her mouth again, and Michael let out another audible moan. Krystle looked up and sensed that this was most likely it. She took his cock out, took a deep breath, and then put it in her mouth again, this time intensifying her sucking as Michael put his hands on her head for leverage.

Within a few more seconds, Michael took his hands off her head and warned her between ragged breaths.... "... Krystle... I'm... about to come..."

He had expected her to take it out and jerk him to climax and for him to cum all over her chest, or at best a facial, but she looked up at him and continued to suck.

Taking this as a cue that Krystle was willing to take it in her mouth, he put both hands on her head and thrusted into her mouth and held her in place.

"FFFUUCKKK HERE IT COMES!!!"

He grunted and pumped load after load into the back of her throat, to which she greedily swallowed while successfully fighting the gag reflex. Krystle took every bit he had and swallowed it all and when Michael was done cumming, she took her dick out of her mouth and licked it all over, then giving one more suck before wiping off the bit of cum mixed saliva that was dripping down the side of her mouth.

Michael stepped back to recover, his breathing still ragged, and both Krystle and him suddenly remembered that there were three other women watching.

Ellie broke the silence with an amused grin... "Krystle you slut! You said you would NEVER swallow!"

Jenny and Nicole laughed.

"Well there's a first time for everything..."

Krystle got up off the floor and walked back to her place on the couch.

Michael remained at "the spot", buck naked and his cock still hard, in spite just having a big orgasm. The women suddenly realized this fact and all four just stared at his stiff rod.

Michael grinned.

"Ok. Time to finish this game."

To be continued...

--------------------------------------------------------

12