All Comments on 'Strip Hearts Ch. 05'

by alternatereality125

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
alternatereality125alternatereality125almost 10 years agoAuthor
and I've managed to get the rest of the series deleted...

and compacted them all into edits so the story should flow a lot better... maybe.

lol talk about a disastrous start to a story. ah well.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Needs to be longer

Your posts need to be longer or you will lose the interest of the readers

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
starting to get bored..

you should make it much longer.. i'm getting bored with the story.

Patton_McGroinPatton_McGroinalmost 10 years ago
Nice But.....

Having never submitted stories it sounds as if from your other comments that it takes a while for a submitted story to post. If you have submitted all the chapters then I guess we can just endure these very short segments. If you have not yet submitted all the chapters, then please lengthen it. I do like the story though.

C_frommnC_frommnalmost 10 years ago
My Only Complaint

are that the Chap[ters are too short. it was O.K. when you were doing the Build up. but to continue will only lead people to stop reading and looking for longer stories to read.

alternatereality125alternatereality125almost 10 years agoAuthor
yeah the chapters are definitely too short...

I've written 12 (short) parts, and planned for about 20 (short) parts. I submitted the first 10 all in one go, and then realized after the first couple of chapters that it really sucked as it was so slow. too late to edit the first two, i put the remaining 9 as edits and will submit the rest of the 20 (short) parts in to longer chapters.

tl;dr version - ch. 3-5 resubmitted as edits, ch 6-8 to be submitted, all are much longer.

pe1erpe1eralmost 10 years ago
Comments on the original version cause confusion

All the previous comments seem to relate to the unedited version – I'm not certain if they can be deleted, but it would certainly clarify the position if they can, as it is now a reasonable length.

Patton_McGroinPatton_McGroinalmost 10 years ago
love it

Great edit improvement and love the series! Ignore my old remarks.

PirettePirettealmost 10 years ago
If Chapter Length...

... is the worst of your criticism, then KUDOS!

I'm enjoying your writing and your story.

Keep it up

~P

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous