Strip Hearts Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He moved all the way up to face her and kissed her deeply again as they locked in a tight embrace. She could feel his cock near her pussy, and she steadied herself to be penetrated again. Breaking the kiss, he used his right hand to line up his cock at her entrance. Then, looking deep into her eyes, he entered her again, this time slightly more gently than before, but still causing Ellie to give out a long moan. Within moments, he was fucking her hard missionary style on the floor, and Ellie was soon crying out in pleasure again with each thrust.

--------------------------------------------------------

Jenny, Krystle and Nicole had all moved to Nicole's room. They had all put on robes or nightgowns and were sitting on the bed in a small circle, but hadn't said much. The sounds of Ellie's screams were pretty distracting for them to have any decent conversation. They could certainly move to other parts of the lodge, but of course none of them wanted to.

After a few moments where Ellie was pretty much squealing at the top of her lungs getting her brains fucked out, Krystle chimed in with an astonished look on her face.

"Damn he can fuck."

The women laughed.

"When was the last time Ellie had sex?" Jenny turned to Nicole.

"I dunno... I'm assuming with the last guy she dated, and that was like what.... 5 months ago."

"She's not gonna be able to walk properly tomorrow." Krystle laughed, as the others joined in.

They listened for a few more moments, and it sounded like Ellie had another orgasm again.

Jenny sighed. "Is the hour up yet?" She looked up at the clock.

"Ok not quite... but close enough. It sounds like Ellie is done anyway...." The women smiled at each other.

"Alright I'm going." Jenny got off the bed. "Are you two coming?"

Krystle followed. "Hopefully as much as Ellie..."

The women giggled.

"I'm going to stay."

Jenny and Krystle looked at Nicole.

"He left me hanging, I want to get him back... and I want to do it alone. So excuse me while I go entertain myself elsewhere for now. And yes... I do need some release first. Don't worry I brought Mr. Bigglesworth with me."

"Hahahahah your vibrator?? That's a terrible name!" Both Jenny and Krystle laughed.

"Hey now... A girl needs to be prepared. And I need to let loose for a bit before I get back at Michael."

"You reckon you'll be able to handle him by yourself?"

"Oh yeah probably... by the time you two are done with him that is."

The women laughed again as Jenny and Krystle headed towards Ellie's room.

--------------------------------------------------------

Ellie wasn't sure how many times she had cum. It must've been at least 6 or 7. They were now both on the bed, she on her back with her legs and arms wrapped around him as he pounded away. Her moans were pretty much only guttural grunts now.

Fuuckk.... I'm not sure... how much more.... Of this... ahhh... fuck....

They must've done it ten different ways now, with Michael being in control in every single one of them.

Oh fuckk... come on... urghh... it can't be.... Nngnnn... long before he cums now...

Sure enough, Michael intensified his thrust as he felt his orgasm building. Ellie somehow found enough energy to scream again as his cock was now a blur, thrusting in and out of her. The hard fucking gave Ellie another orgasm, and as she screamed through the final waves of the pleasure washing over her body while still having his cock plunge in and out of her, Michael lifted himself a little from the missionary position, watching her face squelched up in mind blowing pleasure.

"Ok Ellie... FUCK....this is it..."

He pumped a few more times, and then, with one final thrust, shot his load deep into her.

"FFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCKKKKK..."

He grunted and pumped a few more times as he shot load after load into her with Ellie just lying there, her strength totally zapped from the intense fucking she had experienced in the past hour or so.

"Ohhhh yeah.... Oh god... fuck......."

With his load finally emptied into her, he collapsed onto her, breathless at the mind numbing orgasm that had been building up while fucking Ellie on the bed and on the floor. Sure, she hadn't been super active and he had total control, but she was tight.

Well probably not as anymore after tonight.

Michael grinned to himself as he rolled off Ellie to his back, who only had enough energy to just lay there.

He turned his head to look at her as she lay on her back panting, resting and recovering from the session, her chest heaving with each breath. She then mustered enough energy to turn sideways to face him, putting his arm across his chest and her left leg over him.

Michael felt his dick stir slightly again.

God I could go again in like 15 minutes... she is so fucking hot. And so are the other three. I'll bet Jenny will have a few tricks up her sleeve and will want to be in control. Nicole certainly will try to get back at me... I wonder if both her and Krystle will join Jenny? Here's hoping my strategy worked. At the very least, I'll get still get to fuck Jenny. She certainly won't be as passive as Ellie, even though it was still an incredible fuck. Well that's what happens when your body is built to fuck.

Michael smiled to himself.

He then turned his head the other way towards the door, only to see it open and Jenny and Krystle standing there. Jenny had on a silk nighty that barely covered her pussy, and Krystle wore a silk robe. It was evident that neither of them had bothered putting on any underwear.

"How long have you two been standing there?"

Jenny smiled.

"Long enough to see what you did... and definitely long enough to want you to do to me what you did to her."

Ellie opened her eyes slightly and smiled.

Krystle had her arm on her hip. "You think you can handle the both of us big guy?"

"Yeah... I'm going to need a few minutes."

Round 2 baby. This is going to be good.

12