All Comments on 'Strip Poker and then Some'

by brbboyd01

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
impo_61impo_61over 8 years ago
How about part 2?

How about part 2? This time looking at this through the eyes of his wife? These were the times when they still were under the spell of youth crazy years...But also served to show that their love was true and strong...3*

luedonluedonover 8 years ago
"True Story"

I am not fond of stories that start out claiming to be true. On a fantasy site like Literotica, it doesn't matter whether it is based in fact and no story here is likely to be completely true anyhow.

Far better, I think, to let the story speak for itself. If it is written well enough for the reader to believe that it could be true, it shouldn't be necessary to start with the claim "this is a true story".

L

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Drop the "true story" garbage

You're on a porn site on the world wide web. No on believes a word coming out of your mouth and that particular tag does absolutely nothing to improve the story. In fact, it just makes us laugh at you. Lacking any type of originality or clever writing this wasn't any fun to read. Not sexy or erotic either. UGH!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Hard to fault open consensual sex. But that is a very dangerous game.

Unimportant if its true or not, but still a stupid idea, like two couples racing their cars down a supposedly empty highway. More discussion between the couples prior to the fucking (yes, they all fucked, I'm sure) would have been interesting. As it was it could have been recounting some recreational sex between a group of teenagers. Not very mature.

Thanks for your efforts.

nedslapnedslapover 8 years ago
True story

I believe that this is an essentially true story because back in the 70's a very similar event happened to my wife and me. We were almost the same ages, I was about 23 and she probably had just turned 20. Ours didn't include poker but a truth or dare game that got wild. We all were in the same room with similar rules about anything short of intercourse. The other wife and I stuck to that limitation, but my wife and the other husband went all the way twice plus cumming in her mouth. We stayed with the other partner the entire night. I ate the other wife to orgasm and she gave me a bj but pulled away just as I was cumming. My wife regretted not sticking to the agreement and was very attentive afterwards giving me anything I wanted for 2 weeks.

starmanfivestarmanfiveover 8 years ago
Very erotic

and fun. Keep up the good work. *****

guzzieathomeguzzieathomeover 8 years ago
Where are the critics coming from?

I believe the story, my submissions are all based on truth. OK the thruth may well have been embellished a bit, fine.

Why do some people read Literotica at all if they do not expect sexy stories about infidelity.

Most of the comments so far are negative, my advice to those people, stop reading Literotica.

To the author I say thank you a good erotic tale, I will look for more from you.

TwentysevenTwentysevenover 8 years ago
True or Not?

For your sake I hope not because these characters are shallow.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

I'm glad they survived that , I wouldn't be able to , I'm not into sharing my wife. I would be way to jealous and would never be able to let it go without full disclosure with no lying because if I found out they were holding back about something than I would just walk away. As for the other comments that person with a similar true story but his wife and the other guy fucked in front of everyone breaking the dumb rules 3 times is unexceptable. If your watching and your spouse and the other person are fucking and breaking the rules than why didn't you. I don't have it in me as fun as it could be most will break the rules and I could never be around guys that fucked my wife and if we all agreed on rules and she broke them in front of me than I could never trust her again. Sound like she had fucked him already and just got off on doing it in front of you with the excuse that they just got carried away. I'm glad the writer wasn't jealous because he has kids grandkids and a 40 year marriage to date , Congrats to you

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I am sorry you are not enough for your wife.

I guess its a good thing you don't care if she fucks around on you, Its way too late but I bet D.N.A. on "your " kids would blow your little mind.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

was an alright story, wouldda been better if you had done a side-by-side telling from both Tony's and Debbie's perspectives. Though I've only realised afterward that you said this was a true story and honestly I don't really care if it is or not just giving my opinion on what could have made a decent story better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Plagiarism

SFBULLRIDER just posted the exact same story on the exact same category! Are SFBULLRIDER andBRBBOYD01 the same person?!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Not my thing.

You may not have done it together but one or both of you have been with someone else, did you have the kids D,N.A.

vastiesmith2vastiesmith2over 8 years ago
If we test dear annnonn y DNA we would find

is is a cross between rat and asshole. Gave it a5!!

TrevorvichTrevorvichalmost 8 years ago
Exchange

Very erotic. Thanks.

blackice51blackice51about 3 years ago

I read this story already by SFBULLRIDER... Did you steal this story? If so your a CHEAT.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous