Strip Poker and then Some

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You may wonder if we ever did it again. Well, as a matter of fact we did. It was on a camping trip, and another couple was also invited. We were camping at a very secluded place on a lake. There was a lot of drinking which ended up in skinny dipping.

This was probably about 4 months after our first encounter. The other couple were also good friends. The skinny dipping, beer, and our youth led to exchanges between all three couples.

The first session was drawing by the guys to see which tent you went to. Your last tent would be your spouse. Thirty minutes for the first two sessions, and no penetration. After session 1, we took a break so the guys could recover. Then another little break after session 2.

It was quite a night, with lots of orgasms by everyone.

Did it ever happen again? No. That was it. After that weekend we hardly saw either couple again. The following year Danny and Jill both graduated and moved back to our home town.

Debbie still had a couple of years of school to go, then went to medical school in San Antonio. We have not seen Danny and Jill since.

At one point I had heard that they almost divorced because Jill had cheated on Danny, but apparently they worked it out and stayed together.

Debbie became a gynecologist, and we still live in Austin. We had two kids, and now have four grandkids. I retired last year and spend most of my time playing golf, and playing with grandkids.

I can tell you that to this day Debbie and I still have a very active sex life. She is still as beautiful and sexy as ever. We sometimes look back on that first year of marriage and the crazy things we did. It was the 70's, and it was a fun time. No way we would do that now.

Our love for each other has not only survived the last 40 years, it has grown stronger. It is pretty unusual in this day and age to stay married 40 years. Maybe the things we did in that first year have something to do with it, or maybe not.

I do know this. Debbie still gives one hell of a blow job 40 years later. I'm kind of wondering if Jill still does? Oh well, I will never know.

I know this wasn't a very long story, but I just wanted to tell you what happened. It was a fun time. It was an exciting time. Nothing more, nothing less.

12