All Comments on 'Strip Poker: Five Girls, One Guy'

by WhiteGuy12

Sort by:
  • 46 Comments
GC66GC66over 11 years ago
Oh God!

I don't know if this was a real event or not, but it was still hot. Good job, WG!

verybigoneverybigoneover 11 years ago
Great Story

I hope you keep writing

CharlieGGCharlieGGover 11 years ago
Well done!

Agree with previous comments, excellent first effort, keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Hot, Hot

I loved this. Nice and hot; and even a little bit of spanking, which was great! Maybe the dares could get kinkier next time. Kelly needs a good hard spanking in front of everybody!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Good Job!

That is one HOT first submission. I hope to read more from you soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I'd like to get that lucky...

It is rare I get to read stories more than 2 pgs - I do like my quickies.. - but if the writing is good, I will 'follow'... and I surely 'followed' this one!

As said... I always start to read any story that I may fancy, but if the writing fails to tweak my fancy... seeya! no matter how HOT it may be

Mntnman13Mntnman13over 11 years ago
Excellent!

Great first effort, looking forward to a sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Very good story, kept interest all the way, laid out great!

brian358brian358over 11 years ago
Great Story!

Thanks!

CeasarBoobageCeasarBoobageabout 11 years ago
nice!

It's the dream most guys have, but are never lucky enough to have. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

One of the best stories I have ever read

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
It's almost unfair!

Certainly got me fingering myself- well, here are girls here you know!! I could beat you at poker,, but that would be no fun. I do have one small complaint- if you ever get this action for real, please please don't fuck my pussy after you've done anal until you wash up.

Mia's gonna have a hell of an infection, and that's a bummer ( yes, a bum pun) for a first time. So spare us some grief, and bring ur friends to play cards w me!!

One Silky

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

One of the greatest stories I have ever read, cummed so hard it hurt

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great story!

A very fun story. Yummy.

I will fully agree with One Silky. That was exactly what I was thinking. Make sure to clean off after anal. Always. Especially before entering a vagina, post anal.

Excellent story, though! :D

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Fantastic

Great storyline, great description s, got me going. Thanks, keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Wow!

An amazing story, well-told and believable, in my opinion.

phoenix23ninjaphoenix23ninjaover 8 years ago
Wow

I would love to experience this

phoenix23ninja@gmail.com

Email me if you want to make this happen

By the way i dont check email that often

One Silky, you interested?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Fantastic

Well written...not just repetition! Ever consider for a sequel "Whip Poker"?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Hot

That was very good. I had to stop myself from cumming.

ProfDavrosProfDavrosover 7 years ago
Magic

A great story ... Makes me wish I was a teen again.

Only icky thing for me is going from anal to oral - but some may like it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Cool

Very good story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Good story

I really enjoyed the story, although I felt some of the women needed a bit more character development to add more of a distinctive personality/appeal to each one.

I also agree with one of the previous comments that I found the anal to oral bit to be very unappealing. Moreover, I think the story lost some credibility at that moment. One could argue that the entire story is fantasy and something like that would never happen in real life, but even still, I think plausibility adds a real and tangible element that makes erotica stories even more thrilling.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Follow Up

Need to take Mia cornhole. Also facefuck her. Gotta learn sometime!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

Didn't at all feel his relationship with his so-called girlfriend. Honestly, she was the one he seemed to have the least chemistry with, and that's really saying something.

Overall just very little showing and a whole lot of telling. Decent attempt.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Changing names

I suspect Liz’s name was Ali when you started writing this.... because there’s an instance of ‘sLizva’ where I’d have expected ‘saliva’

champmandigochampmandigoabout 4 years ago
Great start

Wow! Fantastic story. Very hot. Please keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
superb

Written in an imaginative yet imaginable way. I loved the finish with him being able to fuck the virgin,, with audience participation! A great erotic fantasy.

roveroneroveronealmost 3 years ago

Fun story...they're all likable..WAY lucky bf...very easy -going gf Lauren...! more than a little surprised no one dived in about only wiener Mia had ever seen was her dad's...?! so how, where, was he hard or flacid, accidental or her spying, or...?

And hadn't realized there was a 2nd chapter...looking forward to it,,,!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Every boy's wildest fantasy. HOT!

GrandEagle53GrandEagle53over 2 years ago

Hilariously Erotic. 5 stars not enough.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

You brought all the personalities to light wonderfully. Great work on Mia.

DanDraperDanDraperalmost 2 years ago

Great story. I usually see this even number of genders, but this made it more interesting.

5-stars.

MADDOGINTEXASMADDOGINTEXASalmost 2 years ago

Totally, all-around beautiful telling of a story...all the girls sharing so well, especially Lauren (HER boyfriend!)

And Mia, shy little virgin...she was really ready to let Ryan be her first...and eat all his cum...so ssswwweeeeeettt!!d

Five**5**Stars...how could I not??!!

bshell47bshell47over 1 year ago

BEST STRIP POKER story EVER!!!!

AWESOME

Fantastic

I am hard and Incredibly exhausted.

Wish I was there.

JohnnyRebBBJohnnyRebBBover 1 year ago

You seem to have lost track of who had sucked your dick at one point.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well, I guess Mia will get her first cunt infection from that dick that was just anally involved being in her pussy. Oh well, wouldn’t want that getting in the way of a great fantasy

greasedsilvergreasedsilverover 1 year ago

Some guys have all the luck! Great story, thanks.

Marklynda2Marklynda2over 1 year ago

It's always nice to have a girlfriend who knows how to share. I look forward to reading more of your work. I appreciate your and your Muse's imagination and abilities to bring it to your story. Thank you for sharing your vision and talents.

texlootexloo12 months ago

I enjoy sex, but I am old and fat. I would hate to have to live through this story. The guy's poor dick is going to be irritated in the morning. Wounded dick skin can take a long time to heal. Also, the though of being in someone's rectum, and then putting it in someone's mouth, makes me feel a bit stock. It is dangerous and shows not regard for the safety of one's partners.

I know it is just a fantasy. I am sure some love it. I wanted to suspend my disbelief, but the dick in exiting an asshole and immediately being shoved in a piehole was just to far.

Your writing style is excellent though.

MafenMafen12 months ago

I always like a good fairy story.

Concerto_in_AConcerto_in_A12 months ago

What can I say? I loved it! Not just the same old, same old, but a real feeling for what is going on. Sorry I missed the party.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Enjoyed the story except for the anal to mouth. Never understood the “fantasy” of this, unless the writer disrespects women. Not saying this writer does, maybe he followed the typical formula a bit too much, thinking that’s what readers want. Which this one does not.

Nighthawk1953Nighthawk195310 months ago

This has to be the hottest story I have read in a long time. Keep it up!

CasyWoodsCasyWoods9 months ago

I had a 'harem' once but only one 3some, and neglected to have them both suck together. The buildup was so hot, both in the story and my experience.1.

CcatoneCcatone4 months ago

I had to read because I actually got set up by my wife. We used to raise dogs and showed them, I trained them and showed several other owners dogs for them. Would travel to various cities. Dog owners used motel that were animal friendly. Wife supposed busy with daughters that weekend. I took a girlfriend of here's with me. A 6hr drive lots personal questions indirectly around sex. Was I a virgin when I married, ever thought or dreamed about or had a fantasy of sex with a woman. She tell her story first it kinda pressed me to say something. What she was wearing was to get attention. Our time to show was the next afternoon. She had a rm with two other girls. I had just called my wife to let her know that were there, I said I was about to shower and go eat at the restaurant across the street 5min later Victoria set down we at restaurant. We ate light and back and she to her room, minutes later 4 women who were friends stood at door and asked to come play cards with them, I said yes because we had played different cards games together. They agreed to play poker which was OK, but we rarely didn't play it. First couple of games I won. Then they suggested strip poker, they set the parameters, down to underwear. 4 hands I win ones, I had stayed to called now I'm in my boxer. They come up with 6 more hands, you have to win two and can keep your last item on. With a little break to go to bath and had been drinking a mixed drink just sipping it. We had playing for a few hours. I was getting lots tittles to look at even a few camel toes, lots of teasing remarks, aroused defincuntly. I m naked there conditions to get my clothes back, that I have dance nude sexy enough for 5 minutes. They touching me playing, then sucking and licking. Yes sex for a few hours with 4 I came twice, over 3 days it was show the dogs fuck and eat later. I had the vowels of all those women that they would never tell. I get home at 2pm. Wife threw a fit that had to be out at the first of month and had to sleep on couch. In middle of the night I wake up and my wife setting on the floor looking at me with a smirk and said, now I am not mad at you, but the time it will be me who's going to be fucking the most. Our marriage after many discussions evolved from to an open relationship, and it wasn't quick, many years but her girlfriends were was and 3 guys. Most were in their 40s wife and in our early 30s. Wife got turned on by watching most kind of sex. I was very inexperienced, wife was seasoned, she had been a cheerleader in her teens hell of lot more than me. I was so surprised that she that she stayed with, but we had such a great time together and neither of us were jealous. But that night was so unbelievable and so embarrassing. One of women said, if you were married to me you would be fucking me or eating my pussy and fucking my friends for money.

AnonymousAnonymous24 days ago

That was amazing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWhiteGuy12@WhiteGuy12
846 Followers
Haven’t written much lately because free time is spent on side hustles to support the family. Like my stuff and want me to write more? Venmo @WG1212 please!

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES