Strip Pool

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Shoot already..." Her brother said as he approached her. His eyes darkened.

Addison tried to suppress a giggle. Her brother's tone of voice was nice and low. It was husky and she could tell it was filled with desire. She must be turning him on. Finally hitting the ball, she jumped up and down as it rolled into the corner pocket.

"Okay, big bro. Take something off." Addison said, staring at him intently. She felt her heart begin to race. She shouldn't be excited to see him strip, but she was. It sent a shiver down her spine.

Will smirked at her as if reading her mind, then lifted his white T-shirt over his head. He tossed it on the floor, flexing his toned muscles. They were lean and he looked strong without being bulky in size.

"Wow..." The word slipped out before she could stop it, and Addison quickly took a drink of beer, desperate to cover up her slip-up. She shouldn't be checking him out, but her eyes blatantly roamed over his well-defined chest and amazing abs. His muscles rippled beneath his tanned skin as he reached up to rub the back of his neck. Her fingers itched to touch him.

"Are you done staring at my chest? My eyes are up here." Will said, giving her a playful wink.

"Shut up. It's just that you look really good."

"Thanks, sis. You have a great looking chest, too."

She rolled her eyes dramatically before shooting down two more balls. Will grumbled. He should have piled on a ton of clothes like an Eskimo before deciding to change the rules. The only articles of clothing concealing his naked body were his boxers and sweat pants. Not wanting to chicken out and eagerly wanting to see her reaction, he yanked down his pants and threw them in the corner.

"Mmm... very nice, brother." Addison purred. The words were smooth as they slipped through her pouty lips. Appraising and admiring every inch of his half naked body, she strolled around him in a circle like a cunning lioness. Walking past him, she brushed her fingertips along his chest, feeling him tense at her touch. She was really starting to enjoy teasing him. She'll have him eating out of the palm of her hand in no time.

Will watched as she grabbed the cue stick and slowly leaned over the table. Her large tits hung down, exposing the tops of her breasts. Every once in awhile, he got a peek at her nipples. He knew she was toying with him and he tried to ignore it. He didn't like girls who played games.

"I need another shot." His breathing was ragged.

Suddenly while his back was turned, she grabbed a ball and rolled it into side pocket. However, her timing sucked and he caught her in the act.

"Hey! What the hell? You can't do that! You're such a little cheater! Give me that stick!"

"No! I get to shoot again, Will." Addison firmly remarked, clutching the pool stick in her hand while moving around the rectangular table.

"No! You have to take something off! I'm practically naked and you still have all your clothes on!" Will lunged at her and yanked the stick out of her hands. Flipping it horizontally, he held it high above his head.

"Will!" Addison whined, jumping up on her tip toes and running her hands all over his smooth chest. She tickled him, and when that didn't work, she got frustrated and tried to knee him in the groin. He quickly dropped the cue stick to guard his balls before she could try and strike again. Grabbing her arms, he walked her backwards until her butt bumped against the edge of the table.

"You're such a fucking brat! You shouldn't cheat!"

"Will! You're scaring me! William!"

"You're a little cock tease and someone has to teach you a lesson!" Will growled, his gaze filled with rage and desire. Suddenly he snapped, the only thought on his mind is taming and claiming her. Tightening his grip around her upper arms, he lifted her up in the air, just high enough to set her down on the edge of the table. She pounded her tiny fists against his shoulders, but he ignored her. Gripping her knees, he shoved her legs apart, splitting them wide open and stepping between her thighs.

"Since you refuse to take off your clothes, I'll do it for you, you filthy little slut."

Addison screamed and he clamped his hand over her mouth, squeezing her jaw so tightly that she cried out against his hand. He's gone crazy, she thinks. Her loving older brother would never treat her this way.

"You'd better shut up, whore, or I'll really give you something to scream about." His eyes flashed like lightning bolts with no hint of remorse seen.

Addison started to cry. Tears poured down her cheeks and dripped onto his hand. She tried desperately to breathe, but it was becoming more difficult, her sniffles plugging her nose.

"I'm going to release your mouth, but you better not make a sound or I swear to God..."

Clenching her eyes shut, she rapidly nodded her head in confirmation. Will lowered his hand from her mouth, only to wrap it around her wrists, cruelly yanking them behind her back.

"Will, please stop this. The fun and games are over," she was whispering so quietly that he had to guess at what she was trying to say.

"You're right... the fun and games are over." He replied with a cocky, arrogant smile on his face.

With his free hand, he skillfully unbuttoned each one of the buttons on her shirt. Pushing it open, he drunk in the sight of her glorious tits. They're tightly concealed in a plaid-printed bra, identical to the skimpy little skirt she's wearing. She really is a slut in disguise. He closed his hand over one of her breasts and began roughly kneading it through the material of her bra.

"Please, Will! Stop touching me! I'm your sister!" Addison whimpered, twisting her wrists and wiggling her hands to try and break free.

Consumed by lust and lost in his own world, Will deftly unclasped the front of her bra. He roughly groped her dangling globes, squeezing as much of her flesh between his fingers as possible. He's unable to close his whole fist around them. Amused, he cupped each of her tits, lifting each one up before letting them drop. He loved the way they jiggled back into place. He gave her nipple a sharp tug and she cried out in pain.

"Quiet!" he snapped, raising his hand, threatening to slap her across the face. Addison cringed away.

He continued to abuse her breasts, pinching and yanking on her sensitive, swollen buds as though trying to draw milk from her large tits. He roughly rolled her nipples between his fingertips, twisting them back and forth like a radio dial.

Suddenly locking his lips onto hers, he thrust his tongue deep into her mouth. She tried to twist her head away but it was no use. Her older brother completely overpowered her. As he explored every inch of her small mouth, she battled him with her wet tongue, trying to stop the invasion. She heard him groan in pleasure and quickly realized that lashing her tongue against his is turning him on even more.

"I know you want this. My little baby sister is all grown up." Will groaned, abruptly ending the kiss.

"No, no, please, stop! You're my brother! You can't do this!" Addison begged, unable to stay silent.

Will ignored her pleas and slammed her harder against the pool table. She was helpless in his arms. He slid his hand down to the front of his boxers and gently tugs his cock through the opening hole in the center. With his cock finally free, he gives it a long stroke, feeling it pulse in his hand.

Addison gasped, her eyes transfixed on her brother's cock. She had never seen a dick in person before, and his was huge. It was unbelievably thick and incredibly long. It lied against his abs, pointing straight up to the sky, the tip grazing inches away from his belly button. It was rock hard and throbbing in his fist as he stroked it slowly up and down. Watching him slowly jack off while staring at her puffy sensitive nipples terrified her.

"It's been awhile since I've had sex and you look delicious, baby girl." Her brother was lost in undeniable desire and passion. He had to have her. Dropping his boxers and releasing his thick member, he unzipped the back of her skirt, roughly yanking it down her slender thighs and tossing it in a heap on the ground.

"No, get off me!" Addison screamed, clad only in her plaid panties. She began to thrash on the pool table as he began to grind his huge thick cock against her. She had never been as frightened in her life as the tip of her brother's cock poked against her slit, the thin barrier of her cute panties keeping him from fucking her. For now...

Wildly struggling in his arms, she managed to slip one of her hands free. Leaning back against the table, she grabbed a pool ball and sat up. Using it as a weapon, she tried to strike him along the jaw. Since she was in such an awkward position, she had to aim high above her head, but the smooth, hard object still made its mark.

"You fucking little bitch." Will grabbed the ball out of her hand and threw it back on the table. He viciously backhanded her across the face, the force whipping her head to the side. Her cheek instantly started to sting and turn crimson. The slap fueled her budding anger and she glared at him with unbridled hatred in her eyes.

"You're insane! You're not my brother! Get off of me! I hate you! I fucking hate you!" Addison screamed, pounding against his chest with her hand.

A mixture of feelings coursed through him, swirling and changing. He'd never been so consumed with lust before and he'd never wanted a woman as badly as he wanted his baby sister. However, on a deeper level he knew what he was doing was wrong. Very wrong. He was also hurt and equally pissed that she said he wasn't her brother anymore. There was no disguising the look of pure disgust and hatred on her face.

"Stand up, cunt. Face the table and bend over."

Addison didn't want to, but complied, propping herself up on her hands like she was about to be frisked by the cops. Smiling, Will grabbed the 8 ball off the hard surface. It fit snuggly in his hand, and he reached between her legs. Suddenly, he palmed her cunt, pressing the ball against her panty-covered pussy. Shocked, she tried to turn and face him but he kept her locked between his muscular body and the wooden pool table. He pushed her legs farther apart so that she was spread eagle and rolled the ball along her slit and in a circle around her sensitive clit. The smooth surface of the ball glided back and forth against her cunt and he rolled it around in his hand like rolling dough.

"Ah! Stop! Will! Stop!"

Pulling her underwear to the side, he slipped the ball inside her panties, the tight elastic band snapping back into place. He rotated it against her little clit as he used her as his play toy. Addison sobbed and he chuckled, finally withdrawing the ball. It glistened, coated with her sweet pussy juices.

"Mmm, you like that, baby girl?" He taunted, a proud, evil grin forming on his face.

She felt so degraded. She never should have drank with him or played the game or teased him.

"Bend farther over the rail and don't fucking move."

Addison silently obeyed, lying her body out on the table, her tits pressing against the felt, her toes barely touching the ground. Keeping her in place, Will pressed his muscular thighs firmly against hers. He touched her soft mound again, dragging his finger along the length of her slit. She still isn't very wet. She isn't prepared for him.

Not wanting to waste time trying to spark her arousal, he glanced around the room, trying to find any kind of substance that could be used as a lubricant. When nothing comes to mind, he grabs an open can of beer and pours the golden-colored alcohol on her tight cunt as well as his thick cock.

"Ahh!" She exclaimed as the cold liquid shocks her senses. She tried to get off the pool table but he roughly forced her legs apart and stepped between them again. He grabbed her wrists again and stretched them high above her head with one hand and used the other to guide his massive cock to the entrance of her tight fuck-hole. Beer was dripping from her pussy onto the pristine pool table but he doesn't give a fuck. He just wanted to get inside of her.

"Are you ready for my fat cock, little sis? I'm going to bust open your little cherry and claim your precious virginity."

"No! Please, don't fuck me! I-I'm saving myself! I want to wait until I get married!"

Will laughed.

"What a cute little pipe dream. You're so damn young and naïve. Once I get my throbbing rod inside of you, you'll beg me to fuck you over and over again."

Suddenly and without warning, he rammed his steel-hard cock into her little, virgin cunt. Her pussy lips drag along his long shaft as he violently slammed into her tiny pussy. Ripping through her hymen, he claimed her virginity with one powerful thrust of his hips.

Her tight, warm walls clamped around his intrusive, thick cock, barely managing to stretch and expand to accommodate his monstrous size. He fucked her with brutal thrusts, driving the entire length of his meat into her pussy until he's smashing against her cervix.

"FUCK! OWW! WILL! TAKE IT OUT! PLEASE! IT HURTS!"

Addison yanked her hands free and clawed at him with renewed energy. Digging her sharp nails into his flesh, she scratched harsh red lines down his arms. It only fueled his hunger and desire.

"How-how could you do this to me!? I thought you loved me!" Addison sobbed as she tried to withstand his powerful thrusts.

"Damn! Your cunt is tight, babygirl!" Will grunted, dominating her and forcing her to submit. "Beg for my cock! Tell me that you love my thick pole in your tight cunt!"

"No! I'll tell daddy! William, please stop!"

"Tell me how much you want me, sis!"

Will gripped her by the hair and jerked her head back while continuing to drill her from behind. He draws her back towards him by her hair, her back painfully arched.

Addison yelps. "I-I want your hard cock in my little pussy! I love your throbbing dick! Fuck me!"

She was lying of course, but she finally obeyed. By this point, she was willing to do and say anything he desired as long as it made him cum faster.

"God, Addison! Your pussy is crushing my cock!"

She cried as he continues savagely pound into the depths of her pussy. He was thrusting into her like a jackhammer, and she dug her nails into his hips, trying to restrain the power of his brutal thrusts. His tight balls rhythmically slapped against her tender ass, her tits bouncing to the same tempo. Will couldn't hold back any longer. Thrusting into his little sister's tight cunt with deep, penetrating strokes, his pulsing cock erupted, drenching her virgin hole with his hot seed.

"Oh fuck, little sis, your pussy feels like heaven!"

Will continued to abuse her until every last drop of his cum is buried deep within her womb. Groaning, he collapsed on top of her, completely spent. After a few minutes, he slowly slipped his softening cock out of her ravished pussy, looking down at the mess between her thighs. Beer, cum and blood seep into the felt.

"Damn, baby sis. You have the sweetest little pussy." He helped her stand and looked down into her eyes. Hers were still wide with fear and his were still blanketed with lust.

"I'm sorry it had to be this way but you pushed me too far. From now on, if I catch you acting or dressing like a filthy whore, I will fuck you. So shape up, Addison," Will scolded her while putting on his sweat pants.

"Ye-yes Will," she managed to reply, drying her eyes.

"Good. Now go get cleaned up, it's past your bedtime." Will chuckled before giving her a peck on the cheek and going to bed.

12