All Comments on 'Stripogram Too Far'

by MrMsScrewloose

Sort by:
  • 42 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
nothing like a WACC

just another blah, blah, blah wife is a whore and married to something less than a man. A willing cuck.....blah, blah, blah trying something new.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Why would any man want this?

Or even fantacize about having some other man fuck his wife?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
What a night!

His slutty wife got fucked by some other guy, and he got to fuck his own wife! That's even, right? No, I guess not. Sounds like this guy was more interested in being a wimpy cuck, looking at other guy's cocks, and touching other guys cum than he was in getting sex himself.

DunaDunaover 10 years ago
Three groups

@ Anon: Three groups are who like their wives have sex with strangers.

1. Bisex husbands. This is the lifestyle for them.

2. Hid homosexuals, who like strange cum in the pussy of their wives (to eat or fuck).

3. One part of the porn addict hetero men, but not every porn addict hetero man becomes willing cuckold. Some porn addict hetero men want to see their wives as living porn video stars and they are mainly masochists.

The three groups are minority of the husbands.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
except for a

few sick fucks do everybody a favor and go back to reading and stop writing.

RyeandGingerAyleRyeandGingerAyleover 10 years ago
Well, you've attracted all the trolls who can't resist reading stories like this, jerking off, then expiating their guilt feelings by trashing the author for writing material they can't stay away from.

I loved the story - you developed the feelings your wife's actions aroused in you very well. I'm definitely not a fan of erotic story-telling in present tense, though, as it usually results in a sense that we're reading a draft synopsis of the plot, rather than an account of an actual happening - though whether it's fact or fiction is irrelevant, but it's got to be somewhat believable to capture our interest.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
RyeandGinger

You are the definition of troll. Denying somebody else an opinion different than you own and then calling them trolls WTF? Who died and anointed you conscience of Literotica. You sanctimonious twit. Listen if you liked the story great but believe it or not other people are entitled to their opinions as well. Not to be bashed by a turd like you. Personally I dislike this type of story. Not my cup of tea. So I seldom if ever vote or comment on these.. But reading your rant changed that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
well told

It's not exactly an original story, but you did a great job of conveying the feelings and making it really hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
re: RyeandGinger

Also, ya ever notice RyeandGinger attacked generally comment on the story. As you said, it's odd that people like RyeandGinger dare to call others trolls (or haters, which is a common term) when their comments do nothing but expose their hypocrisy, hate, and trollishness.

thebuffalothebuffaloover 10 years ago

Decent story. Thought the telling of it suffered somewhat from the unbelievably bad dialogue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Filth.

Hotwives..love 'em. 4*

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
The Real

The real issue now is: Does wifey arrange for hubby to get some of Denise when she is able, or some other slutty girlfriend. Its already obvious that they live a sharing lifestyle. Or it would have never gone as far as it did. If wifey cant make this happen because of selfishness or whatever reason, then I would have to recommend that hubby kick her to the curb and move on. There is a great big difference between being a loving wife or a selfish bitch. Regardless of issue if the husband is wimp, gay, alien is irrelevant.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Gay

# 1

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
gace it a 5

to offset the asshole annony. We have a right to write anything we want old or wimp or whatever. You're a dumb ass, ass hole and always will be.

chilleywilleychilleywilleyover 10 years ago
Got some problems

A rough story with sections missing. You set up the rules for the stripping at a party apparently in the future, and then without warm up, we're at the party. I think you need to describe the scene more rather than telling us we did this nad I did that etc. You have rhe following snippit with short sentences which is really choppy, and doesn't evoke the scene very well:

"We sit Kenny down in a straight back chair. His wife, who is almost seven months pregnant, stands behind him holding him down. I turn down lights..."

I would have written: The floor light next to the kitchen chair was the only light in the room, as Kenny settled onto it, wiggling with anticipation, his pregnant wife standing nervously behind him with hands on his shoulders..

The cute ' *my* wife', ' *his* wife' stuff were not an adequate substitution for you telling us one way or another what they were feeling/thinking.

And lastly, over the top sex is really hard to do well as there is a hurtle of disbelief to over come. Seven months pregnant women do not get drunk, generally have body issues, and therefore probably don't participate in orgies either.

Practice makes if not perfect, then better.

Chilly

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Stripogram

I loved it.You made us wait for what we all knew was going to happen. Caught up in the moment staories are so arousing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Loved It

Great story would like to read more . Please do a sequel to this story with plenty of sex in it. Fuck you had me fingering myself until I had a great orgasm.

Thanks,

Jean

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
different

while i do enjoy the story if my wife would have allowed it to go further i would not have approved and real friends would not have taken it further. Just shows that people who write these dont know what true friends are and a real marriage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
To anonymous

Your comment was lower than rude calling people ass holes you must be pathetic your wife is probably out screwing someone and you don't even know

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Pretty bad story

Nothing clever or original. Not a single decent character in the mix. And the dialogue was simply horrible. I'm not sure a great editor could have saved this mess. Maybe next time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Sensual, Horny and Erotic...BUT

She really didn't have a problem getting naked and ultimately letting him feel her up and then fuck the hell out of her. Matter of fact, staying naked all night says a lot about her indifference to marital fidelity so...

If she doesn't start doing stag parties with his consent, she'll fuck around whenever she gets the urge.

At the very best outcome, they have an open marriage ... For HER, the Hot Wife!!!

robertjohnrobertjohnalmost 9 years ago
great story

This is a great story, sexy and well written. More please.

GoodhueGoodhuealmost 9 years ago
Sicko? Cuck? Or Just Plain Stupid?!

Another dumb-fuck of a husband has just allowed for the opening of "Pandora's Box", (or in this case,Jan's Box) letting his wife know it's ok by him for her to fuck other men. So what's next,she takes on a room full of "friends",allows for a gangbang to be videoed, starts cheating indiscriminately whenever she feels like,starts to view hubby as a wimp? ~ Hope she got knocked up by Kenny so her dipshit husband can be reminded of what a stupid douche bag he is every time he looks at his son,Little Kenny.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Trolls

Amazing how many losers rip people who actually take the time to create something. Good effort. Don't listen to the trolls.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
not "Trolls" exactly

Goodhue is a closet cuckold - gets of on hotwife stories but feels shame and in a fit of denial has to leave a negative comment. Check any hotwife story on this site, you'll see that closet-case Goodhue crying in the comments.

GoodhueGoodhueabout 8 years ago
To the Previous Anonymous Commenting:

I get off on,and make comments on a lot of stories in a lot of categories on this site. That doesn't mean that I'd want to live out those stories myself! I can tell you for a fact that my wife does not fuck around outside our marriage,nor do I want her to.

- Maybe you should stop hiding in your closet(s) and put your name on your comments instead of hiding behind that chicken-shit "Anonymous" moniker!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wife

I love my wife and we have sex together that involves no one else end of story lol can you imagine how boring literotica would be lol in real life I have fucked loads of guys wife's and mine has been fucked a lot .... But as a gay cuckold wimp I am having a fucking great time lol

i could shoot everyone that looks at her and prove I'm a man lol but then I'll be in the chair ! I prefer option one !

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
5*'s

Just to piss off that little limp dicked fruit who doesn't understand what the loving wives category is. It's for extra marital sex, swinging and sharing. Get a life you tool.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
HOT.But Dangerous!

Will she turn into a Hot Wife? Will she decide it's OK to fuck other men whether her husband is there or not? Will the next adventure have her being gang-banged by the group,or 69ing with Kenny's wife?

Will she end up pregnant with Kenny's child?

So many possibilities for more chapters!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1*

cuck shit.

NellaBarely2NellaBarely2over 6 years ago
It DID happen - Kinda like that; almost

A very close circle of friends who played topless water volleyball for several summers were invited to our host couple's for real marriage the beginning of the 5th yr. Friends, family and business associates were invited the for,al wedding and reception. Te groom spread the word to the "volleyball circle" to return to his home for a private celebration before the couple left for a week-long honeymoon in Cancun. One of the 'team' was duels ordained but not practicing performed a second, specially choreographed "topless" ceremony/swingers celebration. The verse was modified with statements such as, "Who in this family offers their woman for wedlock?" ALL the men respond, "We do!" Many other sexual inuendoes filled the blessing ... until the words, "Is there anyone present who knows any reason why these two lovers should leave know, meaning who hasn't shared sexual favors with this man and this woman recently, speak now and line up. The party starts Now". The marriage, and the friendships continued into more than 2 decades, and many more summers of nude water volleyball.

enjoy_readingenjoy_readingalmost 4 years ago
Do that to Jan

Fun story to read, specially when his wife join in to tell him what to do with Jan. I agreed with some of the other comments about a follow up to the story. Would there be a foursome after the baby is here? She seems to be interested in Jan too, and Jan seems to be willing. Thanks for the story.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

Screwedoften with another of her cuck storie. She did manage to stir up a few "My wife and I" lies from her fans.

gingerhuntergingerhunterover 3 years ago
An irrefutable sign of depravity...

would be the ability to maintain an erection during the slut wife's closing diatribe about strange cock and cum. It is difficult to say which is more disturbing: Her delight in debasing herself through such a lewd public spectacle witnessed by the majority of their friends or her assumption a man who loved her would find it titillating to watch her defilement and degredation.

These are pathologically corrupted concepts of eroticism and love.

CZOFTWCZOFTWabout 3 years ago
These comments, smh

Wait until these snowflakes discover porn sites that feature actual video of wives being fucked by men other than they're spouses! That'll blow their fragile little minds!

Buster2UBuster2Uover 2 years ago

Another favorite fantasy story, who wouldn't want to have been there. I would have loved to have been the hubby whose wife was fucked in front of everyone. That brought her slimey sloppy seconds pussy over for me to enjoy. Of course I would have wanted all the other hubbies to fuck her also.

Buster2UBuster2Uover 2 years ago

Back with my first wife Karen was a topless dancer at the Brass Rail she fucked everyone she could including some guys that worked there. But back in the early 70's we didn't have worry about aides. Loved this story 5 stars. We swapped wives everyday and it was great. Should NEVER taken her back home to Missouri!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Hot story love to read more about her

lc69hunterlc69hunterabout 2 years ago

Both other spouses were on board. That makes it a good thing. No one hurt or left out

GuyfromShadesGuyfromShadesover 1 year ago

Thanks for your Writing.

49ers6949ers693 months ago

Like to see many more stories centered around Jan. She is smokin hot.

49ers6949ers692 months ago

Just finished rereading this story and have a much different opinion of it this time around. I originally rated it a five. I rated a two this time. I really began to really dislike Jan's husband and Kenny's wife. Things got way out of hand. It sounded to me as though they really didn't like Kenny all that much be cause in two different places in the story they said let him get what he deserves and not in a good way. Why did they let Kenny get all that pleasure from Jan. Jan's husband and Denise should bot be taken out behind the woodshed and bullwhipped.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous