All Comments on 'Stripped Ch. 01'

by LoriLeen

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great Story!

Good background, but too short in length. Love to see longer chapters.

canndcanndover 11 years ago

I think the stopping point was natural so even though I am one for longer length (haha) that worked. Knowing how readers are, I think it would be good to put a note at the beginning saying it has male on male action. Many people get very upset about that. In fact, many people error on the side of caution and put it in that section even before non-human. I personally prefer non-human cat. with a note at the beginning.

I think it was a great first submission. I'd like to see you get an editor to clean it up (the best authors have them!). There are a number of mistakes that didn't get picked in a word processing prgm b/c they are words like 'sense' for 'since' or 'dominate' for 'dominant.'

I think you did a great job of getting personalities through for a short chapter an look forward to more.

Gamergirl10Gamergirl10over 11 years ago

Exactly what cannd said! Great story, even though this chapter was a bit short for my taste, you ended it at a sensible point.

I also agree getting an editor if only to correct the minor grammar & spelling mistakes you have, or maybe re-reading it yourself very well.

And even though I didn't mind the gay action, it is always best to give a tiny warning at the start of a chapter especially if you're going to continue listing it as a non-human story.

Still overall very enjoyable & I hope we see more from you!

blackduchessblackduchessover 11 years ago
Great start!

Keep it up and congratulations for your first submission.

Queen_VickiQueen_Vickiover 11 years ago
hhmm

I would like to read more.Would you consider Rowen and Simon gay, or bisexual? Or they were just two werewolves who found their mates within each other?

LoriLeenLoriLeenover 11 years agoAuthor
Hey everyone

Thanks for the comments. I didn't realized that spell ckeck missed so much. Ya'll are so right though, it did! As for the the m/m action, I am so sorry that I didn't put that in the notes, I had it on the tags for it and thought that it would show. I'm not sure if it will let me go back in and edit that but i will try. Once again thanks so much for the comments.

~LoriLeen

RheamistressRheamistressover 11 years ago

Great start to a new story. I will be looking for more from you. :)

Bun79Bun79over 11 years ago
Love it

Can't wait for the next chapter, hopefully soon

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
need to continue

Totally hot. Please continue.

LoriLeenLoriLeenover 11 years agoAuthor
Hey everyone

Thanks for all the great comments!!! I am currently working on chapter 2 and working on getting an editor. I had chapter 2 ready to go, but I'm now trying to make it a bit longer and I want someone to proof read it first. :) I'm also working on another story for the current contest. I hope to have them both up and ready to read by August 21st. Let me know if you see ways for me to improve. Thanx a bunch all of you.

~LoriLeen

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Loved ur story. looking forward to reading the next chapters

LoriLeenLoriLeenover 11 years agoAuthor
Thank you

Hoping to have the next chapter up soon. Thank you for reading.

~LoriLeen

ravbobravbobover 11 years ago

damn you better write some more and soon bloody fantastic thanks

lori1969lori1969over 11 years ago
Cool!

All I'm saying is.....you're in my favs! :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
next

you def need to get cranking on some more chapters this was fabulous!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
When is the next chapter??

A good story,still some grammer and word problems,,,(always wanted Emma* sense* he first saw her four years ago),its NOT,sense,it should be since,and it was used more than once,but it is a good read,and hope to see more soon,Keep writing,

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Amazing

You should keep this going, it's amazing :) a couple grammar things but nothing that detracts from the story. And it is an awesome story :) please keep writing, you could go big with this stuff :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Please!

Please please please write more! I keep waiting and I love these three characters and want to see this story develop!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Any more I keep waiting ;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Please do another submission. I'm interested to know what happens between. Great start.

amja7578amja7578over 10 years ago

Nice start! Please write some more

AlkonaAlkonaover 10 years ago
This story has a great plot.

I love the fact that its a triangle that can work out. Can't wait to see where you take it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!

MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous