Stripped Shoplifter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She started to leave the office.

"Wait a second, you slut," Jamal said. "Come over here and take a look at this."

Gail went over to the desk. She saw a list of names on a sheet of paper. All of them were women. Her name was on the bottom. Next to it was her address, her phone number, and her husband's name. The information came from her wallet.

"Just remember that we know where you live, baby," Jamal said. "And we've got some pictures that are going to be pretty interesting when we upload them."

Gail knew that she wasn't the only one they did this to. They probably had pictures of all the women that they had caught shoplifting. And they were all blackmailed into sex, just like her.

As she left the office and went back out into the department store she looked back at the wall. She saw the long one way mirror right where their office was. That was how they caught her. And she thought she'd been so smart when she tried to steal all that jewelry and the bra.

Just for thrills, she told herself. That was the only reason why she shoplifted. She had more than enough money to buy what she wanted. Andrew made sure of that. He always gave her enough to spend. He would be mad as hell if he ever found out what she'd done.

And the only way to keep him from finding out was to go along with the guards. Anything they wanted to do to her they could, and she couldn't stop them. As she walked out of the store she almost burst into tears. But she held back. Even though she was scared and worried, she couldn't help thinking about the two hard Black cocks that had just made her into a slave. She loved it, she thought. She loved the way they made her take it in the ass and the mouth.

She got into her car and drove home fast. She had to shower and wash off the cum before her husband got home.

12
  • COMMENTS
10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
great

It was great, definently made me cum, thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Loved It

more humiliation. maybe add some black teens enjoying her?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Followup?

Great first story by an author... follow up to the guys seeing her and again and blackmail?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

That why you never let a bitch near your money. She want to shop she can work for. Thats all them white bitches are good for any ways. Fuck um, trade um and turn um, thats what we says. To old sells them to the dog shows.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Pete...

I've seen a few snarky comments from you today. Perhaps you should write something of your own and show us all how easy it is?

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Blackmailed: Cheerleader's Cherry A Principal disciplines a stuck-up hot bitch cheerleader.in NonConsent/Reluctance
My Mom's Disgusting Boyfriend How my mom's bf ultimately seduced me.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Tara's Breeding Three men decide to have their way with fertile Tara.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Comforting My Neighbor's Daughter I fuck my innocent neighbor when she comes to me for comfort.in Mature
Wife Ruined Chris is forced to leave as his wife enjoys black cock.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories