Strippers and Prostitutes Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A tall, sexily dressed woman, whose hair looked a bit of a mess from her experiences, approached Marcie and asked her if any men were available to make love with her. When Marcie asked about her partner, she pointed off into the corner where two men and a young woman were engaged in sex.

"He chose her, not me," she said. "And I feel soooo sexy right now. I need a man."

"What about the Sybian of Hitachi vibrator?" asked Marcie.

"I've cum several times on each of those," she replied, "But I'm a nympho and really want a man."

"Come with me. I'll see what I can do. What's your name?"

"Lisa."

Marcie found Todd and asked if he was free for a while.

"Yes, no probs, what's up?"

"Lisa feels sexy. Her partner has found someone else. Are you able to assist please?"

"Yes, of course," replied Todd, casting his eyes over her gorgeous figure and subconsciously licking his lips. "Shall we go?"

"Take him to one of the private rooms if you like unless she wants to do it here."

"Where do you want it?" asked Todd.

"In my cunt," replied Lisa, misinterpreting the question.

"No, I mean do you want to fuck here or in a private room?"

"Oh here, of course. As well as a nympho, I'm also an exhibitionist, as you can possibly tell from this dress."

She spun on her heels, the skirt flared up easily splitting apart to reveal her bare arse and pussy.

"OK, let's do it."

Todd noticed that the sex swing was hanging in a corner unused. Even though it was after midnight he realised that nobody had explained how to use it.

"Over here," he said, taking her hand and leading her to the swing. "Get your arse up over the edge," he instructed lifting her gently.

Lisa dropped her skirt to the floor and removed her brief top.

"Sex is always better naked," she commented, giving Todd a wink.

When Lisa was positioned in the swing, Todd spread her legs wide and fastened them to the corners. He stripped off his cock pouch and rolled a condom on his erect cock. He then positioned himself between her legs and gave her a gentle push.

She swung away, then back towards his cock, which missed her entrance by a small amount. Another push, swing back and on target. His cock slid easily into her sopping cunt. Todd stepped back a small step and she slipped off him.

"When you can hold on and stay there, then we fuck," he told her with a grin.

Another push, another entry, another slip off; this happened about ten times with Lisa becoming more and more frustrated. A small group of people had gathered to watch the action.

"Just fuck me, you bastard, just fuck me please."

"Not till you hold on," replied Todd with a grin.

Finally Lisa held on, gritting her teeth and tightening her cunt muscles for all she was worth. Todd gripped her around the waist and started fucking her hard. She let out a rhythmic groaning each time he pushed into her. He pulled her close and moved her up and down, grinding her clit against his pubic bone and she came.

"Oooohhhh, yesss," she cried and she tried to thrash about in the swing.

Todd held her, then released her, continuing the fucking again until once more she was ready, then again Todd pulled her close and mashed her clit. Again she came hard. This process was repeated four times before Todd at last came, shooting his cum into his condom while she also came hard once more. Todd withdrew carefully and turned to the people watching.

"Who's next?" he asked.

Lisa's eyes opened wide.

"No, just you, nobody else," she said.

"Why not, sweetie? You obviously want more, I'm obviously spent, these guys are obviously horny. Why not?"

"Well, if you put it so logically, OK, let's do it."

Todd stood to one side and watched the next guy prepare then fuck Lisa, who had two orgasms before he came. The same with the following guy. The next guy was a stud. She came three times then he came, but kept going until she came a fourth time.

"I think that's enough," she gasped. "Can you release me now please."

Todd released her and helped her stand. She picked up her dress and top her dress then tottered away on her high heels towards her partner. As Todd left the swing he noticed another couple getting ready to use it.

Gabby took a breather from her station where she had been supervising a caning bench, watching as usually men caned their partners on their nipples and clits, in particular. Occasionally a woman would want to cane her husband's balls and cock, but usually it was very much the females who were caned. One of her roles was to apply a soothing ointment after the punishment to reduce the swelling and bruising that would probably result. The ointment also contained a local anaesthetic enabling the recipients to continue to enjoy the evening without feeling inhibited by pain. As she looked around she noticed that many people had shed their clothing and were completely naked and that couples were making love on most of the couches, chairs and mattresses that had been placed around the room. She smiled as she thought how much it looked like what she had always imagined a bordello would look like. She was pleased how the evening was going, with everyone appearing to be having fun and enjoying themselves.

By around 3am people started to leave. Most simply carried their clothes, taking their coat or cloak from David at the door and wrapping that around them as they headed for their cars. By this time also, Greg noticed that couples had become groups, partners were being swapped frequently and, it appeared, at random, often stopping during intercourse, changing partners with an adjacent couple, and continuing. He shuddered at the health implications of this but realised that there was little that he could do to prevent this situation occurring and that ultimately people had to take responsibility for themselves.

By 4.30am the last stragglers drifted out the door as the sky in the east was lightening in pre-dawn. As David closed the door on the last patrons, everyone breathed a sigh of relief and came together at the spa pool, jumping in and soaking their tired bodies.

"What an evening," said Todd with a sigh.

"That's for real," agreed Dana. "I'm so sexy from watching all those women ride the wooden horse. You've no idea how many came while doing it, much to the enjoyment of their partners. Hope you're good for a nice long fuck tonight, Todd."

Todd groaned. "I guess I can manage even though I did have to service a woman in the sex swing."

"Oooohhhh, so that's why you've got a smile on your face," replied Dana. "Well, Trudi and I will show you no mercy tonight then, eh Trudi?"

"That's for real," smiled a tired Trudi, soaking in the water. "I would have loved to trade places with the people I was overseeing but I couldn't. I didn't know you were off having fun while I was working."

"How did it go for you, Gabby?" asked Chris.

"Yeah, went well. I'm tired but really sexy after watching all those lucky people fucking for the past few hours."

"How about you, Becks?"

"I've spent the evening causing people pain at their request as I pushed needles and pins into them and attached clamps to tender parts. It's been a fun evening, but I am tired and also very sexy."

"I think we're all tired and most of us are feeling quite aroused," said Marcie. "Why don't we pull all the mattresses together to make a large bed and then all lie on it together. Those who want to make love can, with whoever they wish. Those who don't want to make love can simply sleep, or cuddle then sleep."

"That sounds like a plan," agreed Greg, accompanied by agreement from everyone else.

The huge bed was assembled quickly, lights were doused and people stripped off their costumes and clothing. It didn't take long before there were sounds of gentle love making coming from several parts of the bed, as well as a few gentle snores.

"Is that you, David?" whispered Becks as she felt a male body with a rigid cock.

"It sure is," was the whispered reply.

"Oh David, I love you and I especially love your cock. Stick it in me, I'm so horny."

David wasted no time in pushing his cock into Becks warm and wet cunt, moving gently back and forth, rolling her onto her back and fucking her deeply until she came hard, muffling her cries in David's chest.

"That was wonderful, lover," she whispered. "How about you? Do you want to cum?"

"Not in you tonight, sweetheart," he replied, "I'll fuck someone else before I'm ready. Is that OK?"

"Yes, of course, go for it. Goodnight darling, and thank you."

He withdrew and moved away. After a few moments another warm body approached her and fondled her breasts. Becks reached back and found a soft, warm pussy instead of a hard cock.

"It's OK, I'm Dana," a voice whispered in her ear. "Shall we make love to each other?"

"Oooohhhh yes," was Becks' whispered reply, "Let's do a sixty nine."

Dana switched ends and lay on Becks with her legs spread and her pussy over Becks' mouth, while Becks felt her tongue start licking at her pussy. She stifled a moan.

Meanwhile Greg was fucking Trudi deeply, Chris had just finished cumming in Marcie's cunt, and Todd was performing slow and loving sex with Julie. Pam was asleep, snoring gently and Gabby was also nearly asleep after Chris had brought her to a very satisfying orgasm before being side-tracked by Marcie.

Gradually the sounds of copulating and cumming quietened as everyone had their sexual needs met and fell asleep, hugging together as one large happy family.

It was 10.30 before they started to stir, several people waking and needing to use the bathrooms, followed by a return to the bed and cuddles with others. Some fell asleep again while a couple gently made love to greet the day. Around midday several arose ready to eat and made their way, still naked, to the kitchen. Before long the smell of breakfast cooking wafted into the room and everyone slowly awoke.

"What an awesome night and morning," said Marcie to Greg as they ate toast. "We'll have to make that part of the participation type of evenings I think. Everyone becomes so sexually aroused watching others enjoying their sexuality but not being able to satisfy their own needs that something like the orgy, I guess you'd call it, like we had was just wonderfully fulfilling. A great team exercise," completed Marcie with a grin.

"Yes, I agree," replied Greg. "I especially like it that we trust each other so much that we can choose a partner and it doesn't really matter who we choose, we know that we can both fulfil our needs and share our love with each other."

"Yes, that's the beautiful part."

Everyone eventually assembled in the dining area and Marcie thanked everyone for their help in making the first BDSM evening such a success the previous night. She then went through the program for the day, which was mainly to restore the house to some semblance of order by clearing up the big room and putting everything away where it belonged.

After breakfast everyone pulled on some clothes and started work again with a will. By mid-afternoon the place was clean and tidy and everyone had free time. Some slept, some studied, some engaged in other activities like soaking in the spa, cuddling with their lover or reading a book.

Dinner was a low key affair followed by an early night because many had work or study the next day.

The following two weekends followed the same pattern, both Saturday nights being BDSM nights followed by communal sexual sharing on the mattresses on the floor. After this it was felt that they would revert to a normal program and established a roster for normal and 'special' nights which catered to the needs of the community.

Sexual therapy, college sex classes and life in general continued to follow a well-regulated pattern, interrupted only occasionally by holidays, university field trips and other occasions, and family celebrations. The family members grew closer together and developed a rapport and tolerance that would be the envy of all 'normal' families.

12