Strippers and Prostitutes Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He tentatively pushed the swing, noticing that it swung back forcing him to step away. He adjusted the height a little so that Vicki's cunt entrance was level with his cock. He pushed her away again and lined his cock up as she swung back, feeling her cunt entrance impale itself on his cock a short distance. He pushed her away again, harder, and this time missed by half an inch, his cock hitting her clit causing her to screw up her face in pain.

"Sorry," he apologised.

"That's OK, whatever you do is fine."

He pushed her away again, still harder, and she returned, impaling herself almost completely on his cock, then sliding backwards off it again.

"Hold onto my cock with your cunt muscles and then I'll fuck you properly," he told her.

Once more he pushed away, even harder than before and this time she impaled herself fully on his cock, his balls hitting her arse, before sliding off despite trying to hold on. The following attempt was better and she managed to hold herself still with his cock fully inside her. Jeff began a rapid, full depth fuck which she really enjoyed. Just as she was feeling her orgasm approach Jeff came, holding himself still inside her and leaving her high and dry as he poured his juices into her cunt. After a few more seconds he withdrew.

"Thank you," he said, kissed her and walked away.

Jeff went to Amy and told her about fucking Vicki.

"Did you enjoy her?" asked Amy.

"Oh yes, she's great and the wonderful thing is that I didn't need to keep going to make her cum. I came then just walked away."

"You animal," said Amy, "You don't need to treat any woman like that. Anyway, it's probably the last time we'll have sex for a week or more so come with me and fuck my brains out, and you'd better make me cum lots."

They went to the right hand room and closed the door. There were no locks on any doors so they couldn't lock themselves in, which didn't really matter.

Rae and Bridget were involved in a rubber band duel. They had experimented with short extensions and were now ready to try out crawling away and cutting the string. Gene had agreed to be the cutter. As they crawled away from each other he watched the length of the rubbers increase until at around eight feet total he cut the string.

Both girls howled in pain and rolled on the floor in agony clutching their pussies. After a short time they removed their hands and Gene had the pleasure of inspecting the damage. Each had a red stripe across her pussy lips but otherwise there was no visible sign of anything at all.

"We want it longer this time please," instructed Bridget. "Can I say when to cut it?" she asked Rae.

Rae hesitated, knowing that Bridget was more adventurous that she was and feeling a little fearful.

"OK, but Gene, don't allow it to go more than the twelve feet total please."

"OK," Gene promised. He tied the rubbers together and the girls crawled apart slowly, feeling the tension of the rubbers pulling on their waist belts and increasing with every step they took. Gene watched the rubbers stretch, eight, nine, ten, eleven feet.

"Cut" called Bridget.

Gene cut the string and immediately the room was filled with howls of agony from both girls as they rolled on the floor, holding their pussies and both sobbing from the pain. It was several minutes before they presented their pussies for inspection and Gene noticed a bright red welt running across both set of lips.

"That looks painful," he said, feeling quite horny from watching this, "I suggest maybe a little less distance next time."

"Well, that's up to me this time," said Rae. "It's my turn to call."

Bridget had expected Rae would end the game and was quite surprised by her move. They resumed their positions with the string replaced and crawled away from each other. Gene expected Rae to call cut earlier than Bridget had and was surprised when the stretch was around ten feet, then eleven, and still no call. He was about to tell them to reverse when Rae called 'Cut."

Gene did, and their reactions to the pain were identical to before. Inspection this time revealed another welt on each set of pussy lips. He also noticed that they were both very aroused, their lips spreading apart and leaking horny girl juice.

"This time I want you to release the rubbers separately," Bridget told Gene, "Pull them back together the same distance and then release them separately when each of us says cut. The one who cuts last gets to do it to you."

Gene had been trying to avoid that. He really didn't want his balls messed about with by a piece of fast moving rubber. However, he agreed with one condition.

"OK, but before you crawl away I want to pull your pussy lips apart and as you crawl I want you to keep your knees as far apart as possible. OK?"

"They agreed. Gene took hold of the two rubbers near the centre, pulled their pussy lips apart exposing their tender inner lips and clits, peeking out from their hoods, and told them to crawl. They focussed on keeping their knees apart while he focussed on keeping the rubber the same length. They were approaching six feet when Rae called "Cut". Gene released Rae's rubber and watched as she howled in pain, shuddering and convulsing on the floor. Bridget took one more step then called "Cut". Gene released her rubber and the effect was dramatic. She let out a series of screams, hyperventilating and sobbing as she lay on the floor thrashing around. Dana came over to check on her, and both Dana and Rae, her own pain forgotten, comforted Bridget as she very slowly got her breathing back under control.

"Let's have a look at your pussy, Bridget," said Dana.

Bridget spread her legs and the cause of the pain was obvious at once. A bright read welt was very evident central between her inner lips, across her cunt entrance and directly over her now swollen clit.

"Oh you poor darling," comforted Dana, "That was right on your clit. It must have hurt terribly. Lucky it was only from six feet and not further or you might be permanently damaged."

After a few more minutes Bridget was able to stand and continue the game. As the last to call she was to release Gene's rubber.

"Lie on your back on the floor with a cushion under the small of your back to lift your arse off the floor," she commanded Gene.

Gene assumed the position requested and Bridget positioned his legs to be about a foot apart, as she thought this would guide the rubber straight to his balls.

Bridget stretched Gene's rubber down past his feet. "How far do you think, Rae?"

"Oh, a bit further, say four feet."

Bridget pulled the rubber down a little further than let it go.

Pain shot through Gene's body, ending up as a gut wrenching pain in his abdomen, feeling as though he had been kicked in the balls, which effectively he had. He rolled on the floor, clutching his balls gently, waiting for the pain to disperse. After about two minutes it was bearable and he could sit up and allow Rae and Bridget to inspect the damage. There was a bright red welt running across the left hand side of his scrotum and along the underside of his cock, which until now he hadn't noticed because of the pain from his balls.

"I think we got the left ball, said Bridget, do you want to have a go at the right one, Rae?"

"Oh yes, let's see if we can do it again."

Gene repositioned himself and this rime Rae drew back the rubber, deliberately aiming for his right testicle. She released the rubber from about five feet and her aim was true. Gene doubled up in pain once again, just managing to avoid vomiting from the nausea in his belly. It took several minutes before he could spread for inspection and the girls were overjoyed at the matching pair of welts across both sides of his scrotum. Already his balls were swelling and they were very painful to touch.

"Look, Rae, he's also got matching welts on his cock," exclaimed Bridget.

Rae and Bridget left Gene commiserating on a chair and went off to see what they could find. Gene's cock was stinging and he felt it needed some attention so, noticing that Vicki was free, he went over and introduced himself. They chatted for a minute or so, Gene showing her his swollen balls and stinging cock and asked if he could dip his cock into her pool to cool it down.

"Absolutely," she replied, "That's what I'm here for."

Without further ado Gene fucked Vicki's sloppy cunt hard, cumming after a very short time but avoiding putting any pressure on his aching balls. He withdrew.

"Sorry, it hurts too much to keep fucking so you can cum," he told her.

"That's OK, I've taken six loads of cum and cum myself five times so far and I've only been here an hour."

They kissed and Gene left.

A guy walked in the door and Pete the piercer was here. Marcie greeted him and took him to the left hand room for him to set up. She heard noises from the other room and had noticed the door shut for some time. Then she heard Amy scream a loud, long primal scream. She excused herself and cracked the door, peeking through to check on Amy. She was sitting on Jeff's cock and had obviously just cum. Marcie decided all was well and shut the door again. She noticed that others had heard the scream and Amy's brothers, Steve and Paul, came over.

"Seems to be OK," Marcie told them.

"We'll just check anyway," Steve replied, opening the door. They both walked in.

Amy turned around and looked at her siblings.

"You OK, Sis," asked Steve.

"Oh yes. I just had the biggest cum of my life but I'm still horny as hell thinking about my impending whipping. Can you guys fuck me please?"

"Both of us?" asked Steve.

"Yes, quick and hard, one after the other. I need a week's worth today."

Amy climbed off Jeff and came over to Steve, rubbing her body against his and squeezing his rapidly hardening cock.

"Oh I love your cock," she said, "Remember how we used to play together as kids? You'd squirt water up my pussy and in return I'd punish your cock by hitting it with a stick?"

"Did you play those games too?" asked Paul, "I thought that we were the only ones who played them. I know I played them with Rae as well, and I guess you did too, Steve,"

"Anyway, big boy, are you going to fuck me or do I have to ask Paul?"

Steve laid Amy on the bed, pulled her legs apart and pushed his rigid cock into her very well lubricated cunt. Together they fucked up a storm, resulting in Steve cumming after a couple of minutes, during which time Amy had cum several times. Steve withdrew and Paul took his place, continuing the frenetic rhythm which gave Amy several more orgasms. He then came and withdrew.

Amy looked at Jeff sitting on the bed, his cock now erect from watching his beloved cum so frequently. She pounced on him again and sat on his hard cock.

"Do me, do me again hard," she commanded.

Steve and Paul slipped out the door unnoticed as Amy began to have almost continuous orgasms on Jeff's cock.

"Whew, what a scene that was," said Paul when they had closed the door.

"Yeah, awesome, but I think I still need more relief. I'm off to see Vicki again."

A queue soon formed as Pete began work. He was quick and an excellent operator, fitting rings mainly to clit hoods. He also fitted several to labia and a couple to guy's cocks, usually at the base where the scrotum is attached; he'd found most guys like the business end of their cocks to be natural and free.

So the morning progressed. At around 11am Todd checked on Vicki who appeared very happy, giving him the stats of her efforts; she had cum seventeen times and taken fourteen loads of cum in her. There must be some empty guys out there by now, thought Todd. He made her stats nineteen and fifteen before leaving her.

By midday some people had plates of lunch, some were sporting new erotic jewellery, all had rubber marks on cocks, balls, pussy lips and the occasional clit, and Amy was totally fucked out. Vicki was released from her voluntary bondage, with her stats being that she had cum 22 times and had received 19 loads of cum, an average of over two loads per guy there. Everyone gave Vicki a round of applause and grateful thanks.

"Thank you all, you know where I'll be so cum again sometime."

Amy and Todd approached the whipping area. Todd had spoken to her and she was adamant that she wanted her pussy whipped with his single tail whip, that she wanted him to draw blood and was aware that it could result in permanent injury or loss of sensitivity in her clit. She also realised that she would not be able to have sex for a considerable time. Todd suggested that he 'warm her up' with a multi-tailed whip to other parts of her body as well as her pussy, followed by use of the riding crop and then a cane. She agreed to this. Secretly he dreaded using his single tail whip on anyone, especially someone as young, cute and sexy as Amy.

Todd stood her in the frame and tied her feet to the floor, spread well apart, and her wrists to the lifting beam, using padded protection to avoid blood restriction and rope burns. He raised the beam a little to stretch her but not place all her weight on her arms. Her body looked amazing as she stood there, breasts protruding proudly; hairless, exposed pussy waiting for torture.

Todd took the multi-tailed whip and began on her arse, giving a few moderate strokes, continuing with her thighs, abdomen, breasts and pussy, swinging the whip both sideways from both sides and between her legs from front and rear. As the whipping progressed, Amy's body showed pale red welts and gleamed with a sheen of sweat, from the whipping and also from the emotional anticipation of what was to come.

After 20 minutes of this Todd stopped and ran his hands over her warm, moist reddening body. She was dripping from her cunt, showing serious arousal. He lowered her slightly and transferred her ankle bindings to a split cross bar, raising that bar until her ankles were at about the same height as her breasts. He then split the bar, moving her legs far apart to provide free access to her pussy. Her pussy lips gaped open, helped no doubt by her morning's activities.

Todd then continued where he had left off with the multi-tailed whip, whipping her entire body except for her head, but focussing on her pussy. The thongs of the whip found their way between her pussy lips on almost every stroke, stinging her cunt entrance and her clit. Amy had been silent until now but the leather hitting her clit caused her to give small screams and occasional moans. Todd had also increased the strength of the stokes he was using, especially when whipping her breasts, which were now red and covered with welts, although the skin wasn't yet broken. After 15 minutes of this he put the whip down and ran his hands over Amy again, feeling the welts that had now appeared over most of her body and feeling pleased that so far there was no blood.

Todd changed whips, using a riding crop on her clit and nipples, using fast but moderate strokes designed to stimulate as well as cause pain. Amy emitted a high pitched keening wail as he concentrated on her clit for several minutes. After that he released Amy from the frame and bent her over a waist high wooden padded bar, attaching her wrists to her ankles. He then took a cane and started caning her arse gently, slowly increasing the strength of his strokes. After ten or so strokes Amy was sobbing from pain and welts were clearly visible across her arse cheeks. He released her and she immediately rubbed her sore arse with her hands.

"That hurt so much," she told him, "Thank you for punishing me. Now what's next?"

"There's lots more to come," replied Todd, "Are you certain you want to continue?"

"I absolutely need to continue," replied Amy. "How do you want me?"

"Back as you were for the riding crop, on your back in the frame with legs wide apart."

Todd helped her back into that position and when she was firmly fixed in place he moved between her legs with the cane. Slowly at first, and then more rapidly he applied soft strokes to her clit and pussy lips. Amy closed her eyes and revelled in the feeling of her clit and pussy lips being stimulated by the cane strokes. She felt them driving her towards orgasm; felt her pussy lips relaxing and spreading widely apart as her womanly fluids leaked copiously from her cunt and dripped onto the floor.

Todd noticed Amy's progressive arousal and slowly increased the speed and the strength of the cane strokes until Amy was panting and moaning as she approached her orgasm.

"Yes, yessss, like that, ooooohhhh, it's so good, oooohhhh yessss, ooooohhhhh I'm soooo close, closer, yes, yes, yesssss," she finally screamed as she writhed about in ecstasy, cumming hard.

As Amy came, Todd gave her two hard strokes of the cane on her pussy lips followed by one on her clit, which drove her to cum even harder.

"Aaaaarrrrrgggghhhh!" yelled Amy, thrashing wildly in her bonds, followed by a continuous high pitched moaning wail for nearly a minute. Slowly her movements decreased in intensity and her sounds died down until she was simply lying there, panting and exhausted.

It was time for the main event, the single tailed stock whip, the kind used in Australia for driving cattle. It was a fearsome weapon, eight feet long and weighing several pounds, made of thick, tanned kangaroo hide leather plaited along five feet of its length with a three foot thin leather fall and a cord popper or cracker on the tip, which made the crack as it travelled faster than the speed of sound and which could cut through skin like a surgeon's knife.

Todd ensured that everyone moved back so they were a safe distance from the whip. He then cracked it a few times, noticing the fear in Amy's face as she bit her lip apprehensively but said nothing, apparently determined to go through with her self-imposed punishment.

"Are you sure you want this?" he asked her.

"Oooohhhh, y-y-yes please. Please whip me hard with your long whip. Please hurt me, cut me, hurt my pussy, kill my clit and nipples, make me unable to cum with your whip."

Todd cracked the whip a few more times then applied a gentle stroke, letting the fall land across Amy's belly. A welt appeared immediately but Amy did not react. He laid another gentle stroke alongside the first, another welt appeared and again no reaction.

"You do know that you can stop this when you want to with the safe word pomegranate, don't you? If you simply say no more, I will keep going. Only pomegranate will stop the whipping. Are you OK with that?"

Amy nodded her head in understanding.

"I will also stop if you pass out," added Todd. Amy nodded again.

"Please, I need you to do it. Just do it, Todd," she replied.

Todd took aim at her breasts, using quite a hard stroke of the whip that laid the fall across both breasts above the nipples. Amy screamed and convulsed, then remained quiet and still. Todd repeated the stroke from the other side below the nipples, resulting in another welt, another scream and more, slightly longer, convulsing, then stillness.

He stood a little further from Amy and aimed the tip of the whip at her nearest breast, letting just the tip of the cracker strike the side at the edge of her aureole. Amy screamed and wriggled her breasts, trying to escape the terrible sharp pain. A fleck of blood appeared on her breast where the tip had cut the skin. Todd walked around her and evened her up again, with a similar response and another fleck of blood at exactly the same spot on her other breast.

Jeff had a quiet word to Todd and then went and spoke to Amy, who replied by shaking her head vigorously. As he passed Todd he told him she was adamant that she wanted to continue.

Once again Todd went closer to Amy and used a moderate stroke of the whip, laying the whip across her abdomen in such a way that the fall wrapped around her and the cracker cord made a small cut. Amy screamed as a circular welt appeared on her body and blood appeared at the small cut. Todd repeated this three more times, spacing the strokes evenly between her ribs and her hips. After each stroke Amy screamed and writhed in her pain, before coming back to rest. There was still no sign that she wanted the torture to stop.