Strippers and Prostitutes Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Todd moved down to her thighs, aiming his whip to land the fall from her groin to her knee on the sensitive inside of her left thigh. He was using increasingly hard strokes, hoping that this would cause Amy to stop before he had to whip her really sensitive pussy with this dreadful weapon.

The fall struck the length of her thigh and Amy reacted with a loud bellow, attempting in vain to close her legs to protect the sensitive area. A welt was immediately apparent from just above her knee to beside her pubic mound in her groin, a few flecks of blood showing in the upper thigh area and a small cut from the cracker oozed blood onto her lower abdomen.

Jeff was showing signs of stress and had to be restrained by Greg, who was telling him that people had free will to make choices and that Todd was the best person to do this because he really didn't want to hurt Amy, but at the same time it was Amy's right to choose this if she wished, which she clearly did. Gabby, Amy's mother, was also clearly distraught and was silently weeping but knew enough to know that any intervention was futile. Chris just looked on dumbfounded that his daughter was making these painful choices, but also admired her determination and courage in seeing this through.

Todd had moved into position on Amy's other side and repeated the stroke on her right thigh. Amy's reaction was similar, a loud bellow followed by violent movement as a welt appeared with blood flecks and another small cut oozed blood.

Todd hated what he was doing but he knew that if he didn't continue, then Amy's self-destructive drive would take her somewhere else where she could get hurt really badly. He was trying to hurt her enough so that she would stop the whipping before he whipped her pussy, but so far the strategy didn't seem to be working. He decided to try her arse.

Todd lined up the whip so that the end foot of the fall would contact her left arse cheek. He made the stroke harder than the earlier ones in the hope that it would be a deterrent, but as the welt and blood appeared and Amy writhed in agony, she still showed no sign of stopping. The matching blow on her right cheek made no difference to her apparent resolve either.

Todd laid two more strokes on her arse cheeks parallel with the first and still there was no sign of ending this torture. Back to the breasts, he thought.

He lined up his whip carefully and made a moderate stroke. The cord cracker touched her left nipple, cutting it and starting a small flow of blood. Amy screamed for at least 15 seconds as she writhed with the agony of her injury to the very sensitive nipple.

"Are you sure you wish to carry on?" asked Todd once she had quietened down.

"Oh, yes," she replied, "This is awesome. Everything I have ever dreamed of. Please continue. Thank you so much."

Resigned, Todd made the same stroke to her right breast gaining the same response and the same injuries. He aimed between her legs.

His first stroke from this position was aimed down the length of her abdomen, from between her breasts to her pubic mound. He carefully aimed and landed the fall down the length of her abdomen, the cracker making a small cut between her breasts.

Amy screamed and screamed as she convulsed and shuddered in agony. A welt, flecked along its length with blood, quickly formed and the cut again oozed blood. After three to four minutes Amy lay quietly resting, waiting for the inevitable blows to her pussy.

Todd did not want to damage the beautiful pussy lying wide open to him. So he fudged the next blow, laying the fall gently from her clit to her arse straight between her wide open pussy lips, but in such a way that it landed progressively along its length instead of slapping onto the skin all at once. Even so the cracker made a small cut just above her clit. Amy screamed and writhed uncontrollably as the pain poured through her body from the blow to her clit. Maybe a few of these and she would call it quits. He placed two more in the same place and the same way, each time eliciting the same frantic response from Amy. After the second stroke she called him over.

"Todd, sweetheart, you're fudging your strokes there. Make them harder, cut me, mutilate my pussy, please, Todd, please. Do it for me, please."

What do I do now, thought Todd? He had never whipped a person this hard before and certainly never had anyone ask him to do permanent damage to their pussy area. He felt that he had to give her one more just like she's asked for and hoped it would be the final blow.

He lined his whip up with her pussy, aiming for her left pussy lips and aiming to miss her clit and cunt entrance. He gave her a medium to hard stroke there. She screamed and bellowed as the fall struck along her pussy lips and the cracker opened up her left outer labia, causing blood to pour from her engorged lips and drip onto the floor. For at least two minutes she thrashed about in her bonds, moaning loudly, before she settled down, the blood flow reduced and she said with a smile, "I'm ready for the next one, Todd darling."

Todd repeated the stroke on her right pussy lips with exactly the same result from Amy and again blood poured onto the floor from the sliced engorged outer labia. Once she settled down again, Todd spoke to her gently.

"You have been a very brave woman and have accepted far more punishment that I have ever given anybody. Nobody would blame you for stopping this now. Are you willing to stop this now?"

"No, absolutely not," replied Amy, "Please keep going and give me the one final stroke you have been building up to. Please, one last hard stroke down the centre of my pussy lips, hitting and cutting my cunt entrance and destroying my clit so I can no longer cum. Once you have done that, hard enough for my liking, then I'll say the safe word."

"As you wish," replied Todd, "But I must warn you that never being able to cum again is a really tough sentence for an 18 year old."

"I know and I have my own reasons. Just do it, please, now."

"OK, if you're absolutely certain."

"I am. Beat my clit and cunt entrance hard with your long whip. Make me bleed. Make me unable to cum. Just do it, please sweetheart."

After this exchange there wasn't a dry eye amongst the onlookers. Greg was physically restraining Jeff and Marcie was cuddling Gabby, who was sobbing and muttering "Where did I go wrong, what did I do to her?" over and over.

Todd returned to his position between her legs and adjusted his position minutely to provide the most effective shot. He reached back and made his hardest stroke of the day, placing the fall almost directly down the centre of her sex saddle, twisting his wrist at the last moment to deflect it to the side of her clit, but seeing it land alongside her clit, opening the tender skin, then continue to cut her cunt entrance and split her perineum. Blood flowed from the shocking wound and Amy went into orbit, convulsing and screaming for a few seconds before nature took its course and she lapsed into unconsciousness. Todd threw his treasured whip into the corner of the room, collapsed onto the floor and wept. Trudi sat beside him with her arms around him, rocking him gently as you would a young upset child.

"Sweetheart, you're not a bad person," Trudi told him. "You did just what Amy wanted, demanded in fact. I don't know her story but she undoubtedly has one and needed you to do what you did. She selected you because you are the only person she could trust; you are the best. Please don't feel bad about it; feel honoured that you were able to give her exactly what she wanted and even spare her clit, which I know you missed deliberately."

Thank you sweetheart," Todd replied, kissing Trudi. "I hate hurting people but sometimes it seems that people use me as a tool to hurt themselves. I find it is a very difficult position to be in. Moral judgements always depend on the perspective of the person viewing them. Thank you for giving me another perspective."

Quickly Marcie and Dana, with other helping hands, released Amy from her bonds and laid her gently on the bed. Marcie, a qualified nurse, then tended to Amy's wounds, stitching the cuts in Amy's nipples, perineum, pussy lips, vulva, alongside her clit and elsewhere on her body before Amy awoke and would need more general anaesthesia. Marcie noted that Todd's stroke had not damaged Amy's clit, landing as it did about a quarter of an inch to the right. She then plastered antiseptic and topical anaesthetic cream on all the serious welts, whether they were bleeding or not.

After a further fifteen minutes Amy awoke and lay there, remembering what had happened and taking stock of her body. Considering what she had been through she didn't feel too bad really. She opened her eyes to see several people looking down at her.

"Welcome back," smiled Jeff. "How do you feel?"

Amy managed a smile. "Not bad, all things considered."

Gabby sat down next to Amy.

"Sweetheart, what brought this on? What made you want to be sexually assaulted and beaten? What did Chris and I do wrong in your upbringing? Why this self-destructive drive?"

"It's a long story, Mom, and certainly nothing that you or Dad did. You were both wonderful to me. When I was in my early teens I watched a movie, a true story of a woman who was sadistically beaten to death for the sexual gratification of a group of males. The guys who did it were never caught, never brought to justice. Somehow I got it into my head that I didn't deserve to live if she didn't deserve to live. It was almost as though we became one and I had to be beaten to death too. So I made up my mind that I had to face this challenge, to be beaten and survive, for her. So as you probably noticed, I would dress provocatively and go to dodgy places alone as a teenager. Subconsciously I was trying to go down the same path as that woman in the movie. It didn't work; I was never kidnapped and beaten like her and I was still unharmed. I began to feel really guilty about this; survivor guilt I think you would call it except that for me it was all self-imposed and imaginary. Today I have been sexually beaten and have survived; the feeling that I must be beaten and survive for her is now gone, as is the guilt. It's as though she has left me and can now rest in peace. Don't ask me to explain it, but just know that I now feel worthy of being alive, worthy as a sexual being. I feel that all the issues I have had have now gone, as though I have been scrubbed clean emotionally. Perhaps at some level I had to travel that road, face those fears before I could become a real person. Now I have. Where's Todd?"

Amy looked around and Todd came forward. She reached up and placed her arms around him, bursting into tears.

"I'm so sorry I made you do that. Thank you so much. I just couldn't explain why I needed that before; it's hard enough to explain it now. Please don't feel bad about hurting me. I did really need that and thank you for being so careful and for missing my clit. Yes, I did explore and you're a quarter inch to the side; you never miss your target by that much. Thank you, my dear sweet uncle Todd."

They kissed gently and lovingly. Then Amy spoke to Jeff.

"So now you know why I had to do that, why I was at times so nervous when we were together and why I sometimes took you to places you didn't want to go. I'm sorry, sweet darling, I'm now healed and will be a very different girl from the fearful one you have known."

"Well, that's the roughest sexual therapy I've ever seen. Thank you for explaining."

They kissed lovingly and he sat alongside her. Others dispersed, returning to their lunch or piercing sessions or other forms of Dungeon play. After a while Jeff helped Amy up the stairs and they ate lunch in the shade by the pool, Amy having to sit very carefully.

"Can we stay another day?" she asked.

"Darling, we can stay as long as you wish. I can't think of a better place to recuperate."

After lunch people started leaving, farewelling everyone else before heading home in cars or a shuttle to the airport. By late afternoon the only non-residents remaining were Jeff and Amy, Peta and Justin with their children, and Rae, Bridget and Gene, who had all arranged to stay longer. Todd had taken Vicki to her previous lodgings to collect her belongings and the rest were lounging by the pool, recovering from the weekend.

-------------------------------------

Aftermath:

Two weeks had passed quickly since the weekend of 'Dana's' 25th celebrations. Gene, Rae and Bridget had stayed for a few days, organising a lesbian night which everyone enjoyed even though Amy was still unfit to participate to any great extent.

Peta, Justin and their children stayed for a week during which time Marcie and Greg really enjoyed getting to know their young great grandchildren. Peta and Justin enjoyed the freedom of being naked all day and the sexual freedom of choosing their sleeping partners each night. Justin made full use of the erotic services on offer by Vicki, who seemed to need to have sex several times a day to 'maintain my sanity', as she put it. This provided some relief for Peta, who was still breastfeeding and had difficulty keeping up with Justin's libido, and for Todd, who also had to service Dana and Trudi sexually. Everyone was sad to see them depart and hoped they would return and stay again soon.

Amy and Jeff stayed on. Both were young and had no real commitments, Jeff having been made redundant when the electronics business he had worked for as a design engineer had downsized. Amy was really intrigued about psychology and the workings of the mind, especially after her self-destructive urges which she was pleased to note had now completely disappeared. She had long discussions with Dana and Gabby and looked set to stay on and study psychology at the same university they had graduated from many years ago. Amy and Jeff would soon make a choice about their futures but it seemed almost certain that they would collect their meagre belongings and move into the big house, occupying one of the guest rooms on a permanent basis.

Amy's wounds were healing extremely rapidly and with minimal scarring, thanks to Marcie's use of a natural healing cream high in vitamin E which prevented scarring and also the fact that she had no need to cover the wounds as she wore no clothing to rub them. However, Marcie had advised her to stay out of both pools until they were fully healed so that the risk of infection was minimised. Amy felt really bad at not being able to cater for Jeff's sexual needs during her healing time but he was very understanding. Of course, so was everyone else and he was never short of female company to relieve the pressure in his balls. Vicki in particular received his attention at least once a day.

This still didn't solve the problem of her sexual needs. Fortunately as Todd had left her clit intact, she could use a tiny clitoral vibrator with which she was able to stimulate only her clit, bringing herself to several enjoyable orgasms each day, but still missing the feel of Jeff's cock in her cunt when she came. Seeing her in this situation provoked Jeff's thinking to turn to electronic means of sexual arousal and stimulation, a field which appeared to be a logical extension of his electronic expertise in micro ultra-high-frequency applications. He began discussing development possibilities with Greg and Marcie.

Reports of the celebrations at 'Dana's' had stimulated local interest increasing the attendance on the following two Saturday nights and even during the weeks. There was a developing need for additional dancers and Amy was very keen to learn all that her parents' generation had to teach her about this. She saw this as a means of putting herself through psych school, just as Dana and Gabby had before her. However, there were still several weeks before her body would be healed sufficiently for her to start physically dancing. Amy also found that since her whipping, she had become an insatiable exhibitionist, probably a latent tendency kept in check by her fear of being beaten to death. She would now quite freely walk naked in the front garden in full view of passers-by and motorists as well as in the secluded rear area. As she said, "If they wanted to see, she was willing to show them. What was wrong with that? They didn't have to look."

During the evenings it was customary for people to congregate in and around the main pool or, in cooler, adverse weather, in the spa pool. Amy had developed the habit of using this time to masturbate her clit with the borrowed vibrator, not discreetly but openly, facing the main group, with her legs wide apart. Of course, nobody minded the eye candy which she provided, but it was an interesting change in behaviour which had Dana and Gabby intrigued, just as much as this strong drive intrigued Amy, making her even more determined to perform at 'Dana's' when she was fully healed. Jeff was also puzzled at this change in his girlfriend but accepted it, looking forward to the time when he would be able to fuck her properly again, without Amy's hidden hangups interfering with her enjoyment.

Greg, Marcie and Julie lay in bed one Sunday night, dreamily discussing plans, possibilities and people.

"You know, this family is changing," said Marcie, "Just look what has happened in the past couple of weeks. Julie has returned, wiser, older and still sexy as hell."

Julie, who was at that time holding Greg's cock and gently playing with his balls, blushed unseen.

"I've always been sexy as hell," she said defensively.

"I didn't mean it as a bad thing," replied Marcie, then continuing, "Jeff and Amy have taken up residence, reducing the average age remarkably and bringing all sorts of new possibilities, and Vicki appears to be a permanent fixture, helping out with the guys when the other women can't cope."

"Well, if you look backwards, you'll see that the family has been changing forever," said Greg. "Maybe it is a healthy sign. If a family becomes static, maybe it's a sign that it is unhealthy. Just look at the number of miserable middle aged people married for years but unchanging in habits. You don't see many, or even any, who are healthy. It's always good to bring younger people into the family, and into bed," he said, giving Julie a kiss. "It keeps us oldies young at heart."

"Mmmmm," replied Marcie thoughtfully, "I wonder where to for the future then?"

"I don't know," replied Greg, "But all I know is what I'm about to do in the present. Come over here, you sexy wench," he said to Julie, "You've made me hard as iron so you'd better be ready to fix that situation."

"Oooohhhh yes, I'm always ready to deal with hard problems," replied Julie as she rolled on top of Greg and eased his cock into her sopping wet cunt while Marcie turned on the bedside light and propped herself up on her elbow to watch her husband and Julie making love.

What a wonderful, love-filled life we all have, she thought as she gently caressed her clit.