Strippers and Prostitutes Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As each woman received her strokes, most cried out a few times during the process, some wept, some cursed, but after they left the bar they all seemed to have smiles on their faces as they had faced their challenge and overcome the fear that it brought. Fear was probably the greatest challenge, I thought, knowing that I was able to bear pain quite well.

Then it was my turn. I was escorted to the bar, bent over, and tied down. I noticed the other three women and four guys in our group watching and felt their unspoken support. I could do this, I knew.

The first stroke hit me and I felt the sting then a few seconds later the throb. I also felt my stomach turn over, it felt like, as the pain raced through me. The rest felt a lot better, the pain gradually becoming a constant throb with the occasional sting of the next stroke. I had told myself I would count, but I forgot to, so I simply endured and went into a space of timelessness as each stroke struck my ass. The most painful ones were towards the end when areas of skin had been removed and the cane was hitting bare flesh.

Eventually it was over and the attendants untied me. Everyone who was watching, and there would have been at least 100 I would guess, gave me long loud applause. I acknowledged this, waving to them, then being ushered away for the application of the healing and numbing cream. I figured I'd be eating standing up for a while.

After she was released, the three women and four men escorted Tiffany to a cool area and fetched her a drink.

"How're you feeling?" asked Al

"Sore, as you'd expect, but I'm so pleased with myself for meeting that challenge," replied Tiffany.

They all checked her cane stripes and the general conclusion was that she'd live. They were hungry so went to eat lunch standing up and discussed what to do to challenge the guys. They decided that whatever it was it would involve their balls and agreed that it must still allow Al to remain a breeder. After lunch they went inside and downstairs.

When they arrived in the Dungeon there were several other people there in various stages of inflicting pain or of having pain inflicted on them. They watched for a while, marvelling at the ingenuity of people who could find new ways to torture willing victims and the ways in which sexual torture seemed to heighten sexual arousal. As they watched several women and one man came from painful abuse of their balls, cocks, pussies and clits.

"Right," said Desiree, "It's the guys' turns. What shall we do to them?"

"Well, only Al has balls that hang down, the others don't have ball sacs so they're held up. We can always even up the playing field by tying off Al's sac to force his balls up onto his pubic bone like the others," suggested Samantha.

They all agreed, Al being excluded from the vote, and asked the duty staff members, Gareth and Helen, for assistance. Al lay on a padded table, his legs tied well apart and then Tiffany pulled his ball sac down, squeezing it so his balls were forced upwards alongside the base of his cock. While Samantha held them there, Sherilynn tied the cord tightly around his sac. Once finished, they let go and his balls stayed in place, exactly as the other guys' balls were.

"Ok, what do you suggest now?" Tiffany asked Helen.

"I love compressing balls," she replied with a grin, "They're always so soft and squashy and it's so easy to inflict pain. Why not have a tug of war with them?"

The women organized the guys into harnesses which consisted of a very tight broad waist belt with a double strap attached at the front. One side of the doubled strap went each side of the guy's cock and then they were fastened together at the back after they went between the guy's legs. All the guys quickly had these harnesses attached.

"Now the idea is that the ends of the straps are fastened together, a foursome pull is ideal, and a vertical rod passes through the junction," explained Helen. "It has a weight on the bottom on castors to keep it vertical but allow it to move sideways. The guys have to pull the rod as hard as they can in the direction they're facing and see who is able to move the rod the furthest in their direction. With four this usually results in two guys having pulled it furthest in directions at right angles, so these two then have a pull off to see who is the winner, while the two losers also have a pull off for third place."

This was quickly arranged and Helen marked the floor and positioned the rod above the mark.

"Ready, set, pull," she announced.

The four guys all put their weight into pulling as hard as they could, it taking but a split second for them to feel the results as the straps tightened onto their balls and squashed them painfully against their pubic bones. They immediately eased up, then more gradually pulled as hard as the pain would allow. Slowly but surely the rod was moving towards the directions of Mike and Terry. Ray and Al tried to pull harder but each time they managed to move it a little they had to stop and it was pulled back again. After five minutes of this enjoyable torture, for the women, Helen announced the winners as Mike and Terry.

Mike and Terry were set up to pull against each other and once they started the technique became clearer. Because they pulled against each other, no matter how hard one pulled, the straps pulled on the other with equal force. The secret seemed to be to just manage to hold on while the other pulled hard, then when he relaxed slightly due to the pain of his squashed balls, to pull as hard as possible, regaining any ground lost in the earlier attempt. With both men aware of this, each was finding that they had to pull harder and harder to make any progress. After five minutes the rod was only slightly in Terry's direction, so he was pronounced the winner, with Mike second.

The pull off for third saw Al lose, mainly because being the only fertile guy there, he was far more protective of his balls than the others. Therefore, as loser, and as the only one whose balls would hang down, the women decided to torture them some more. His harness was removed and his ball sac untied, then he was strapped to a devilish device on a low bench. It consisted of a normal woodworking vice attached with its top flush with the bench. A loop of string was tied around his balls and the end was passed through the vice jaws. He then sat on the edge of the bench and the string was pulled downwards, pulling his balls between the opened jaws. The jaws were then closed until they just pressed against his balls as they were held between them.

"Right," said Helen, "Now we need to do something so that there are some definite yes or no outcomes. How about truth or dare?"

They agreed that would be suitable, with the modification that if the person told the truth or performed the dare then the vice would be tightened half a turn; if they did not do it then the handle was undone half a turn. The challenge was set for twenty questions.

Helen knew the risks involved here. She knew that ten turns of the handle would bring the jaws together tightly and Al would no longer have any balls at all, but she also knew that the set of truth and dare questions were such that at least half would not be done.

Helen pulled a question out of the box.

"Desiree, we'll start with you and go in alphabetical order. The question is truth. Have you ever drawn blood from your lover during a love making session?"

"Yes," replied Desiree. "There was a time when my now ex-boyfriend wanted me to bite his cock so I did, but I bit it too hard and bit right through the skin on two sides. He never asked me to bite his cock again."

"Great, thank you. Come and tighten the vice half a turn."

Helen watched as Desiree tightened the vice the half turn, seeing the pain and fear in Al's eyes. When that was done, she pulled another paper from the box.

"Samantha, this is a dare. You are dared to allow someone to fill your pussy with one quart of water. All the water must be inside your pussy for it to be completed."

"I'll accept," said Samantha.

Helen had her lie on the floor and her ankles were strapped onto a lifting frame. She was then hoisted into the air, her legs wide apart and her love tunnel open. Desiree then took the funnel Helen offered her while Tiffany filled the measuring jug with warm water. The two women then began filling Samantha's cunt with the warm water. Once most of it was in it was obvious that it would not all fit.

"Pull your stomach muscles downwards," Desiree told Samantha.

Samantha tried but it was simply too much water and there was about a cupful left when they conceded defeat. They lowered Samantha down, collecting the water as it poured out onto a plastic sheet, then undid the vice half a turn.

Sherilynn was next with another dare, which was to hang a five pound weight from each nipple using clover clamps for three minutes. She accepted the dare, lay on her stomach on a padded table with her breasts poking through holes while Helen set up the clamps and attached the five pound weights. Sherilynn screamed as the weights were released and came onto her nipples, then gritted her teeth and waited out the three minutes. As Helen released the clamps, Sherilynn screamed again, then stood up and gleefully turned the vice half a turn tighter.

The truth and dare contest continued for another forty minutes after which time the twenty challenges had been completed. During that time Al's balls had been squashed by a total of two more turns and they were slightly flattened between the jaws, causing some pain.

"Time to release you," said Helen, "However, it is a 'Dana's' tradition that before we undo the vice we turn it tighter by one full turn, then undo it immediately. So that's what I'll be doing."

She callously turned the handle slowly, tightening it gradually for a complete turn. Al watched nervously as his balls flattened a little more, obviously in pain. Helen then undid the vice six full turns so his balls were loose between the jaws. He was then released and sat there, panting.

"That hurt," he said. "Since when has that been a 'Dana's' tradition?"

"Oh, since about five minutes ago," said Helen with a grin. "You seemed to have been let off with it far too easily so I thought I'd give you a treat to remember."

"Can we cane all the guys now please?" asked Desiree, still smarting from being tricked into more than 50 strokes.

"Yes, that's an excellent idea. Gareth, would you be able to do that please? I suggest twenty strokes each."

"No," said several of the women together, "They should get the same start number as we did, fifty strokes each," said Sherilynn.

"Two of us got 75 strokes and Tiffany got 100," corrected Desiree.

"Ok, fifty strokes each. The 75 and 100 were voluntary," ruled Helen.

The fifty strokes were quickly administered to each guy by Gareth, the women having the joy of seeing their asses redden and blood begin oozing where the cane cut through the skin. By the time they were completed it was almost time to leave. They thanked Helen and Gareth for their assistance and returned to the outside bar area for cool lemonade. They then exchanged contact details, promising each other to stay in touch and to catch up after everything had healed, and also promising to meet again to have piercings completed. It was now time to dress and depart, mostly pleased with how the weekend had gone, and everyone happy with having met and overcome the challenges that they had chosen.

That evening all 'Dana's' staff met in the outside pool, there being too many for the indoor one, and discussed the celebrations. Dana summarized the activities of the weekend, saying that as far as she was concerned, it had been a very successful celebration and a great way to begin the next fifty years. She then went on to tell them that tomorrow, Monday, was a day for 'Dana's' staff to celebrate together however they liked. They were all most welcome to stay overnight at the center, food and accommodation were both available there, and the focus should be on enjoying one another's company and bodies, and, if they wished, to test out new techniques for BDSM.

After the official speech they all formed small groups or pairs and began their celebrating in typical 'Dana's' fashion, with lovemaking couples and groups to be seen in many places in the outside area, in rooms and, of course, in the Dungeon.

****************************************

Dear Reader,

You by now know the sort of fun that the staff of 'Dana's' would have had on that magnificent Monday. You've read enough to know that they all enjoy pain, both the giving and the receiving, that in that future time women no longer need to have a clit to cum, that men can function perfectly well without functioning balls, unless they're breeders, that electronic devices are able to keep women in a state of constant almost-orgasm or push them to constant orgasm until they pass out, and that such electronics applied to men can drain their balls quickly then keep them dry cumming for as long as their sadistic mistresses want. Todd is still around with his magic whip skills, ready to pluck the clit of any willing victim with pinpoint accuracy, and all 'Dana's' women are in the nympho category, willing to open their legs for any sexy guy, or gal for that matter.

Quite possibly we are moving towards a future where device sex is even more common than it is now. The Sybian and Venus 2000 are common and readily available, and there are numerous websites where beautiful women can be seen cumming on Sybian machines. There is now a device called Orgasmia which can be fitted internally to women and which stimulates the larger internal portion of the clitoris rather than the small external portion. It is remotely controlled to provide stimulation at various levels whenever the need arises. A nymphomaniac's dream. No more boring meetings. It even has a battery that recharges itself from the warmth and moisture of a woman's vagina. At present there is only one clinic (in Beverly Hills) that is installing this device, but that will undoubtedly change quickly. The stimulators described in my writing are (unfortunately) figments of my imagination but I have no doubt that something along these lines will be invented reasonably soon, perhaps as an app for a cellphone. Can you imagine having a ringtone from your partner which was that stimulating? So in the 2060s, when this story is set, who knows what technology will have done for sexuality?

Caning, whipping, beating and other sexual tortures are all relatively common and viewable on websites now. Some seem to be relatively vicious, while others are fairly mild. It is probably unlikely that the administration and enjoyment of such activities will change a great deal in the future. There will always be people who enjoy the giving and/or receiving of pain and there will always be new ways developed to accomplish these goals. That is human nature. While some activities in my stories may appear to push the limits, there are limit-pushing websites (e.g. queensnake.com) that graphically illustrate what must be very painful BDSM.

The unders and overs dice and card games are from my imagination and, as far as I know, have never been played in real life. Should you wish to play them it is entirely your choice and your risk. However, if you do choose to have an interesting games evening I would be very interested to hear how the games went in practice and would welcome your feedback on the Literotica website.

This is my final chapter in this series; I will be devoting my time to other stories and activities from now on. So now is your opportunity to imagine and, if you wish, write the next chapter(s) for yourselves as stimulating bedtime reading or to share on this site. Let your imagination run wild. Express your devious fantasies in imaginative writing, not on actual people, unless they also have devious minds and wish to experience things that are a little different. Remember, I do not recommend or condone any of the activities which I describe in my stories; they are all purely imaginative and fictitious.

I trust you have enjoyed this series and will enjoy my other stories as they appear. Have fun out there, take care of each other and yourselves, and cum again soon.

S