All Comments on 'Stripping Isn't So Bad'

by notabutch

Sort by:
  • 1 Comment
KansasKansasabout 18 years ago
Really hot story, but I noticed a couple of flaws.

I thought your idea of having one girl watching another girl strip was an incredibly hot way to begin this story, but then it kind of went downhill fast. First of all, why all the guys? I really hate reading about a bunch of guys in a lesbian story! Secondly, if a girl really loves watching another girl dancing nude, why can't you leave it at that, instead of having both girls get on stage together and perform for a bunch of drunken guys? Also, the girl watching should have been the aggressor. I just think keeping the stripper in the more feminine, submissive role would have made for a much hotter lesbian encounter. But that's just me. Finally, you've got this gorgeous nude woman up there with her beautiful rear end wiggling seductively, but no mention is made of this rear end, or of the other woman paying any attention to it. Again, that's just me.

A very good story, but I just think it could have been much, much hotter! Still, an awesome idea, and cleverly written at that! I like your style!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous