All Comments on 'Stronger than Glue'

by xmejorax

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Hot dayum

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooabout 7 years ago
Nice family fun story

All brothers and sisters should be so lucky

prop69prop69about 7 years ago
Now move the story from here

Make them more loving to each other. Improve the sex and have this turn their "sorry" lives around with jobs.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Creative

A cute unique story. It wasn't what a person would describe as erotic, but fun.

In the end I just couldn't help but wonder how big their hot water tank must have been. There is no way mine would stay hot for over 30 minutes ;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Mr Magoo would be proud

If he could see them, of course

worshipper622worshipper622about 7 years ago
Creativity,

and the ability to put it on paper! (*5)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Original

OK, the setup has a couple of problems once you think about it - there is a reason "you fell into him, pussy first" is a joke etc.

But if you manage to suspend your disbelief, it's really original and creative, a nice short piece about an exceptional accident.

This goes double for them acting like true siblings, especially afterwards. Too many here take the ridiculous shortcut of people falling in love on the first bang, then immediately fucking their brains out. But I'll prefer a fresh take with believable siblings like this any day of the week. Thank you for writing this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Proofread

Proofread! ***

horny2doithorny2doitabout 7 years ago

I think it was a cute story of a different but possible accident with glue that went into an unusual situation. Emily got over being upset & angry at her brother quickly and went with the situation. Kissing and talking it out after was right. Obviously, Xander being her first, you know in a second chapter Emily will want him to bang her well this time and give her his cum again! They will keep this going hopefully and grow to enjoy it more each time. Cannot wait for a few more chapters. This time we need more physical descriptive information. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
They were stuck at home

All downhill from there!

In fact, none of it makes the slightest bit of sense.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Lazy spoiled kids

Your characters were hard to like. Smart high school dropouts? What's that. The boy got paid $200 for doing chores most kids must do for free. Then he's gonna start a business making geek gaming toys. I don't know but I thought making that stuff was part of the hobby. So they got stuck together. As unlikely as it was, it was the only way either of them were going to get laid.

rockyraccoon35rockyraccoon35over 6 years ago
Great start.

Pay no attention to the negative comments, I do agree with the proofread suggestion. I personally think there should be a sequel or two. I definitely think it's a great read. but I know it takes more than just a few positive comments for a writer to continue a series. but enough of my rambling.

Great work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Try to writing something that is remotely believable, your storyline is neither viable or believable...........

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous