Stuart's New Year's Eve Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fearthisss
fearthisss
2,197 Followers

Zack laid down, his huge cock pointing at the sky. Penny hovered over him and slowly lowered her body down. The tip of his cock touched her swollen pussy, sending a chill down her spine. Its massive head slid through the lips and into her warm wetness.

"Ugghhhhhhhhhh yes!" she cried all the way down Zack's shaft until she was sitting his lap. His cock was completely swallowed by her hungry cunt. Penny sat there in Zack's lap getting used to how full her pussy felt, biting her bottom lip with her eyes closed. Once her body accepted the feeling she turned to Leonard. "Okay, Sweetie, let's see what you've got." She bent over at the waist, crushing her tits into Zack's chest, pointing her heart shaped ass in the air.

"Really?! You want me to...to...uh, to..."

"Yes, Sweetie, I want you to put that fat cock of yours in my ass and fuck me like you mean it."

"Hey! How come he gets to fuck you in the ass?" Zack asked from underneath.

Penny snapped her head around and looked Zack in the eyes. "Really? Your cock is buried in my cunt and you're going to complain?"

Zack thought for a moment. "Nope. You're right."

Leonard slid in behind Penny, dropped a line of saliva down the crack of her ass, and pressed the tip of his tool to her quivering rosebud. Penny concentrated on relaxing. The purple helmet of his soldier slid through her sphincter until his balls slapped against her.

"Ohhhhhhhh fuuuuuuuuuuuck!" Penny yelled as her ass consumed Leonard's cock.

"Oh my gawd, your ass is so tight!" Leonard exclaimed as he began to pump at her ass.

The thrusts of Zack's brawn were lifting Penny into the air. "Holy shit, Penny! I didn't know you were such a slut!"

"Oh fuck! Yes! Fuck this slut! Holy fuck! I love it!" Penny yelled at the top of her lungs.

In the store they were counting down the last few moments of the year. The crowd yelled, "Seven, six, five, four, three, two, one! Happy New Year!" The shouts from the back office couldn't be heard over the shouts welcoming the New Year.

It wasn't long before Bernadette realized she was the only female left in the store. She realized Zack and Leonard had both gone missing, too. Something was up.

It didn't take long for her to scan the tiny store. When she reached the back of the store she heard sounds. Yelling, actually. She opened the door the noise was coming from and peeked in. Her jaw dropped at the scene.

"Yes! Ohhhhhhh yes! Fuck me good!" Penny was screaming as Leonard jackhammered her from behind and Zack was throwing her in the air from below. POP! Leonard smacked her ass, leaving a red hand print and forcing a yelp from Penny. "OH! Fuck yeah! Smack that ass!" POP! Another yelp.

"That bitch!" Bernadette thought. "So the prom queen thinks she's the only one who can ring in the New Year fucking? I'll show that slut!" Bernadette's friends know her as the innocent little Catholic girl. But she's got a naughty streak a mile wide running through her. She didn't get straight A's all through her schooling because she was good at the "three R's", reading, writing, and arithmetic, which she was. She was also gifted in the "three H's", hooters, hand jobs, and hummers. She didn't get that corner office just because she's an outstanding scientist, because she is. She's also outstanding at titty fucking the CEO of the company every Thursday and letting him paint her face. And she liked it. All of it.

Bernadette stormed back into the store. She grabbed Raj and Howard's hands and started to drag them towards the back. "C'mon, you two, you're coming with me! You, too, Sheldon!"

"Wuh-wuh-what's going on?" a concerned Howard asked. He and Raj looked at each other with "What the hell is happening?" looks on their faces.

"But I'm in the middle of..." Sheldon didn't get to finish his sentence.

"NOW, Sheldon!" Sheldon dropped what he was doing and followed Raj, Howard, and Bernadette to the back of the store. Bernadette wasn't to be trifled with when she was in a mood.

Bernadette walked through the door into the converted office and past the writhing, moaning bodies on the ground. Raj, Howard, and Sheldon followed bur froze at the site of the tangled bodies on the floor.

Leonard stopped his pounding on Penny's ass at the site of his friends. Zack didn't miss a beat.

Zack removed Penny's nipple from his mouth and said, "Hey, guys! Wuzzup?" as if they had just run into each other in the corner coffee shop.

"What are you doing here?!" Leonard asked.

"Uh, uh, I'm not real sure," Howard answered haltingly. "Bernadette brought us back here."

They looked over to Bernadette. She had removed her black bustier and was standing there, her 37-27-35 curves on full display, with her hands on her hips wearing her stiletto black boots, fishnet stockings, and a determined look.

"Sheldon! Lay down over here!" she demanded, pointing at a spot on the floor at her feet.

"But I..." Sheldon stammered.

"NOW!"

"Yes, ma'am." Sheldon crept over to Bernadette and lay down at her feet.

"Hey, you fuckers!" Penny yelled. "Why'd you stop? This slut needs to be fucked!" Leonard resumed his assault on her ass while his target was repeatedly raised from Zack's thrusts threw her into the air.

Bernadette knelt down between Sheldon's legs and unzipped the pants of his Flash costume. She pulled out a long, thin, flaccid cock. "Jesus Christ, Sheldon, you're not hard?" she asked about half pissed off.

Sheldon was confused. "Hard? What do you mean? Why should I be 'hard'?"

"Erect, Sheldon!"

"Oh! No. I'm sorry. Should I...OH! Bernadette! What are you doing?!" Bernadette had taken Sheldon into her mouth. Her tongue ran circles around the tip of his cock while her hand stroked his shaft. She could feel him quickly growing. "Oh my!" Sheldon said after the initial shock. "This feels surprisingly good."

Bernadette took him out of her mouth. "If you liked that, you'll really like this," she cooed.

"Oh? What's that?" he asked.

She stood over him and began to lower herself down. "In school the priests called this 'hiding the sausage'."

"Sausage? There's no sausage in...OH! Oh dear Lord!" The tip of Sheldon's long, thin, rock hard cock slid into Bernadette's swollen cunt like a hot knife through butter.

"Ohhhhhhhhh mother of Mary!" Bernadette cried as she slid down his pole. Once she landed in his lap, she took a breath and signed, "Holy shit!" She looked over to Raj and Howard. Both had their cocks out of their costumes and were stroking them. "Okay, Howie, get over here. I want you in my ass. Fuck my ass good!"

"R-r-r-eally?!" Howard looked like a nerd who'd gotten his first chemistry set.

"C'mon, Howie, give it to me good," she purred.

Howard slid in behind her. A rope of saliva ran from his lips and down the crack of her sweet ass. He touched the tip of his tiny tool to her trembling rosebud. Bernadette tried to concentrate on relaxing her muscles. Slowly he slid the tip past her sphincter and rolled forward until he was balls deep.

"Ohhhhhh, that's good, right there, Howie!" Bernadette exclaimed.

"Oh yeah! Oh shit!" cried Howard. He grabbed her ample hips and slowly began to pump at her ass.

Bernadette, with Howard's cock sliding in and out of her ass while she grinded her hips on Sheldon's rod, looked at Raj. "Okay, you mute bastard, bring your caramel stick over here," she said with a twinkle in her eye.

Raj jumped over the bodies before him and was quickly standing in front of Bernadette. His thick slab of man meat was practically slapping Bernadette in the forehead. She looked up at him and cooed, "Mmmmmm, I love caramel." She opened her mouth wide and swallowed him, sucking him in as far as she could. Raj gasped as the warm wetness of her mouth enveloped him.

"Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Oh fuuuuuuck!" Penny's body trembled as her orgasm took over her body. Leonard and Zack continued to pound her holes as her muscles clamped down on them, her body begging for more. "Oh fuck! Don't you fucking stop!" she implored them.

As her orgasm subsided, Penny opened her eyes. She saw Bernadette with a cock in all three of her holes. Bernadette was grinding on Sheldon below her while Howard was slamming his hips into her backside, his cock sliding in and out of her ass. Raj had his hands on the back of her head while he gave her a right good face fucking.

"So the bimbo with the big tits thinks she can get more guys than I can, huh?" Penny thought to herself. "I'll show her!"

"C'mon, guys, give it to me! Cum for me! Give it to me! I want it!" Penny yelled at Leonard and Zack.

Leonard's thrusts became longer and harder. "Oh my god! Oh my god! Ohhhhhhhmagawd! Uuunnnngggghhhh!" His hips slammed into Penny as he pumped load after load of thick cum deep into her ass.

Once Leonard dumped his load into Penny, he pulled out of her ass. A string of cum followed him, stretching as far as it could, until it broke free and fell onto her thigh. Leonard slid back and fell against the wall behind him. Panting, he watched as Zack threw Penny into the air with his thrusts from underneath her, while Howard, Sheldon, and Raj continued to assault Bernadette's holes.

Bernadette's moans became louder and louder. All three men could feel her muscles clamping around their tools as her body tensed. She was on the verge of a massive orgasm.

"Mmmmffffff! Mmmmmffffff! Mmmmmuuugggggg!" she squealed around Raj's cock in her mouth. The boys continued to jam their cocks into each orifice as far and as hard as they could as her body trembled.

"Bernadette! Your lady parts are squeezing my private parts! I feel funny! I feel a strange sensation in my loins!" Sheldon yelled nervously.

Zack removed Penny's nipple from his mouth and turned his head towards Sheldon. "That means you're about to cum, buddy. Give it to her! Give it to her good!"

This didn't calm Sheldon's nerves at all. "Give her what?!"

"Can't...last...much...longer...boo-ya!" Howard pulled his tiny tool from Bernadette's ass and pumped her ass crack as thick cum left his body. It shot up like a white rainbow. Several more spurts jumped out, running down the top of her ass and massed together in a pool in the small of her back. He took himself into his own hand and gave himself a few quick strokes, coaxing of few more drops to fall onto her creamy white ass. Once he was finished, he slid back and joined Leonard against the wall.

"Yup! Yup! Yup!" Zack yelled. He grabbed Penny's ass and forced her down onto his cock, driving his massive took even further into her.

Penny's head flew back at the sudden deep stimulation. "Ohhhhhh yeah, baby! Give it to me! Give it to me, big boy!"

"Here it cums!" Zack exclaimed. "Yippeeeeeeeee!"

Penny could feel the warmth of his cum as it filled her cunt, a feeling she couldn't get enough of. Zack kept a firm grip on her hips as he continued to drive his sword deep into her inner reaches. Penny tightened her muscles in an effort to squeeze out every drop of cum Zack had to give. Both Zack and Penny cried at the top of their lungs as their bodies crackled with pleasure.

When Zack's thrusts ceased, Penny rolled off of him. She stood up on wobbly legs just in time to watch Sheldon orgasm for the first time in his life.

"Oh Lord! Oh Lord! Oh dear Lord!" He closed his eyes thinking he might die, thinking the last thing he'd ever see was Zack's contorted face as he came. Bernadette, feeling Sheldon's virgin cum shooting inside her, grinded her hips down onto him. Sheldon continued to beg for divine intervention as he emptied his ball sack into Bernadette's happy hole.

As Sheldon's fireworks came to a close, Penny exited the room and walked back into the store front. She could see there were 10 or so fan boys still hanging out. She thought they probably didn't have any place else to be on New Year's Eve and hanging out in a comic book store was better than being alone in their mother's basement where they probably lived.

Penny spotted Stuart at the front of the store behind his display case and register. "Stuart! Get your narrow white ass back here!"

"Sure, Penny, what's uh..." Stuart looked towards the back of the store. There stood Penny's glistening body, wearing only her Wonder Woman boots, bracelets, and tiara. Cum streaked down the inside of her thighs. "Penny! You're...why are...where did...uh, coming!"

Penny scanned the rest of the store. Every set of eyes were on her and every jaw was on the floor at the sight of her incredible naked body standing there. She placed her hands on her hips and asked "How about the rest of you fan boys? Who wants a blow job from Wonder Woman?"

The small store turned into a Keystone Cops movie. The excited fan boys began to push, shove, and trip over each other, bumping into comic book display stands, jockeying for position to be the first in line behind Stuart, who was now standing in front of Penny.

Stuart, dressed as Harry Potter, was out of breath from the short sprint across the store. "Hey, Penny! You called me over? Did I hear something about Wonder Woman blow jobs?"

Penny slowly dropped to her knees in front of Stuart. "You sure did, you heard right. Now let's see what you've got hiding in there." She unbuttoned and unzipped his pants and slowly pulled them down, revealing his tighty whiteys. Not surprisingly, there was a large bulge aching to be released. She looked into his face and grabbed the waist band. She slowly lowered it down until one of the most beautiful cocks she'd ever seen jumped out at her. The shape was perfect. The girth was not too thick but not too skinny, as was the length. The color was a perfect skin tone. The veins wrapping around it looked as if they had been painted on. She looked up at Stuart. "Stuart! Holy crap on a cracker!"

"What?! What?!" Stuart asked nervously. "Is something wrong?"

"No, Stuart. This is one of the most beautiful cocks I've ever seen!" She stroked it gently and looked at it in amazement. "How could this body be carrying this cock?" she thought.

"Oh! Good. Yeah. Well, most woman are too repulsed by this," he gestured over his face and body, "to get to this," gesturing at the magic wand Penny had in her hand.

She looked at it. "It's...it's..." She took it into her mouth and swallowed its length in one smooth motion.

Stuart's head flew back. "Ohhhhhhhh crap! Oh crap! Oh crap! Please don't be a dream! Please don't be a dream!"

Penny took his out of her mouth. She looked into his face with a wicked grin. "This is as real as it gets, Sweetie," and took him back into her mouth.

"Holy crap! You don't know how long I've dreamt about this, jerked off to this. I...I can't believe it!" he said wistfully while watching his rod slide in and out of Penny's face. Penny was both disturbed and pleased at the same time thinking that she was fantasy material for Stuart.

She reached around the back of Stuart until she felt a leg. She ran her hand up that leg until she felt a stiff cock already out of its bindings. She tugged the cock, and the body it was attached to, around Stuart until the man was standing next to her. She took Stuart out of her mouth just long enough to spit on the shaft of this new rod and began to stroke it while taking Stuart back into her mouth. She repeated the process with her other hand and pulled that lucky superhero around to the other side. Now she had Stuart's hands on the back of her head, pumping his cock in and out of her throat, while she jerked off two more cocks with her hands.

Back in the storage office only Raj and Bernadette remained. Howard, Leonard, Sheldon, and Zack had all left to see what all the commotion was in the store area. Bernadette was on her knees with Raj giving her a hearty throat fuck. He had one hand on the back of her head and the other hand was groping her tits.

His thrusts were becoming harder and deeper. The grip on the back of her head was stronger. Bernadette could feel his thick cock tremble inside her mouth. She knew he was close.

Raj released her tit. He placed both hands on the back of her head and pulled her close, burying her nose into his belly while his balls slapped on her chin. He gave two grunts and one final thrust. He held her face against him as his cock exploded, shooting a stream of thick cum down the back of her throat. Bernadette pushed against his hips, her body begged for air. But his grip was unrelenting. She coughed and gagged as bubbles of cum slipped out from between her lips. For a moment she thought she was going to pass out.

And then it stopped. Raj released her from his grip and pulled his still pulsing cock from her mouth. She fell onto all fours, gasping for air.

When she gathered her senses enough to speak, she looked up at Raj who was tucking his beast back into his costume. "Jesus, Raj! Were you trying to suffocate me?" Raj, quite satisfied with himself, just gave a crooked grin, shrugged his shoulders, and raised his arms palms up as if to say, "Oh well," and left the room.

In the silence of the room, still on all fours, Bernadette heard what she thought was moaning and groaning from the direction of the store. Still naked, she stood and crept over to the door and peaked around the corner. What she saw was the back of Penny on her knees with pseudo superheroes surrounding her. She was obviously blowing Stuart. She had a cock in each hand. And everyone else she could see was beating off.

"That fucking bitch!" Bernadette thought to herself. "Does she honestly think she's sexier than me? That the boys are only interested in the homecoming queen? I'll show that bitch! She doesn't know who she's dealing with!"

Bernadette stomped out of the room towards the circle of men. Several of them did double takes when they saw her firm breasts bouncing in their direction. She knelt down on the floor just on the other side of one of the guys Penny was stroking.

"Alright, boys!" The ones who hadn't noticed Bernadette walk in jumped at the sound of a second female voice. Penny could only see a portion of Bernadette on the other side of the body that belonged to the cock in her left hand out of the corner of her eye. "Which one of you maniacs wants to titty fuck the Black Canary?!" She barely had the words out of her mouth before a poor man's Thor had his hammer of the Gods wedged into the cleavage created by her 36C cups. She cupped her breasts, wrapped them around the lucky stiff, and began to bounce. Thor's hips began to thrust in time with her bouncing. She leaned her face down low enough so that each time the head popped out from the top of her cleavage she briefly took it into her mouth.

The sight of Bernadette's massive rack with a cock wedged into it sent Stuart over the edge.

"Oh gawd! Oh gawd! Ohhhhhh gawd!" he cried out as he erupted inside Penny's mouth, his magic wand shooting a stream of thick poly juice potion down her gullet. The magic potion changed Penny from the girl next door that Stuart had known for years into the cum dumpster he had always dreamt about. He held her head as his hips bucked, thrusting his rod in and out of her throat. When he finished, he gently removed himself from her mouth and slid to the side, making room for the next man up, exhausted and blissful.

Penny turned her head just in time to see the cock that was fucking Bernadette's incredible tits explode, shooting a stream of cum that splashed against the bottom of her chin and splattered across her chest.

"It's just like school all over again!" Penny thought to herself. "Susie Ledbetter thought she was the hottest chic in school when she did the basketball team. I showed that bitch what hot meant when I did the football team on the 50-yard line! Now I'll show this cunt!"

Penny bent over onto all fours. "Alright, boys, pick a hole, any hole!" Before she could say "fuck me good" she had her mouth and ass stuffed full of nerd cock.

fearthisss
fearthisss
2,197 Followers