Stuart's New Year's Eve Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fearthisss
fearthisss
2,197 Followers

Bernadette refused to be beaten. "You heard her boys!" She, too, was bent over and stuffed with second rate superhero cock before she could say "Shazam!"

As cocks of every shape, size, and color impaled the two girls, Raj, Howard, Leonard, and Sheldon waited their turns. Sheldon was more interested in being an observer than a participant.

Sheldon looked at Leonard. "Leonard, do you think Bernadette and Penny find this pleasurable?"

"Well, by the way they're moaning, groaning, and begging for more when their mouths aren't full of cock, yes, I'd say they do."

"Interesting."

"Did you not find your experience with Bernadette pleasurable?" Leonard asked Sheldon.

"It was an odd feeling. In the beginning, when my boy part was in her girl part, the feeling of her warmth and wetness was quite comforting. But then, at the end, I felt like I was going to have a heart attack, I thought I was going to explode. That I didn't enjoy."

Leonard just shook his head.

"How does it make you feel watching your ex-girlfriend have coitus with so many men right in front of you?" Sheldon asked Leonard as the cock Penny was servicing pulled out of her mouth and came all over her face.

"At first I didn't like it. But, to be honest, I think it's pretty hot!"

"So it would appear," Sheldon replied, motioning to Leonard stroking his own hard cock.

Raj leaned over and whispered in Howard's ear as it got closer to being their turn. "I know! Bernie gives great head!" Howard replied to the whisper. "You should try fucking her ass. A-mazing!" Raj whispered in his ear again. "I just told you! Yes, you should try fucking her in the ass!" Raj whispered in Howard's ear one more time. Howard looked back at his friend incredulously. "I just told you to fuck my girlfriend in the ass! Do you really think I care if you cum on her face?"

The superhero fuck fest went on for the next two hours. Stuart's comic book store had the strong odor of sweat and cum. It looked like a comic book villain had come in and won the battle. The floor was littered with poorly dressed superheroes drained of their bodily fluids. Some were fully dressed. Some were naked from the waist down. Some just had their worn out rods hanging outside of their costumes. They had all gone through the line twice. Most sampled the girls three times. A couple of the more energetic ones even went through the line four times. But now they all lay defeated on the floor.

The girls didn't fare any better. They lay on the floor next to each other at the back of the store. Their bodies had been used as cum depositories and splattered with thick jizz. Cum dripped from their asses and cunts. They had drunk enough protein to meet their daily requirement for weeks. They lost track of how many orgasms they'd had.

One superhero stood tall, however. Zack. There he was, standing proudly, his erection ready for its next mission.

"Okay, girls! Ready to go again?" Zack asked excitedly.

The girls looked up at him in disbelief. "Jesus, Zack. Are you ever not hard?" Bernadette asked in an annoyed tone.

Zack thought about it for a moment. "Hmph. I don't know. I don't know what it does when I'm sleeping."

Penny rolled her head and whispered to Bernadette, "No, even when he's sleeping. I've ridden him while he's asleep."

Bernadette looked back at her. "Seriously?" Penny just nodded her head with an evil grin. Bernadette was in disbelief. "Oh my god!"

Howard leaned in to the other guys who were watching the scene unfold and said under his breath, "Well, there it is. Now we know why he's so dense. His brain isn't getting enough blood, it's all going to his penis."

"Seriously, Zack? Look at us?" Penny said, waving her hand over her own and Bernadette's cum splattered bodies.

"Oh, c'mon! Just one more time. One more time. Pleeeeease?" Zack pleaded.

Penny and Bernadette looked at each other. "Fine. One more time," Penny answered.

"Sweet!" Zack paused. "Bernadette, lay on top of Penny."

"What?!" both girls shouted.

"Yeah! That way I can do both of you at the same time."

The girls looked at each other again. "Fine," Bernadette said with a tone of surrender. She got up and rolled over onto Penny, her tits landing just below Penny's.

The guys all looked at each other. "Oh, this should be fun to watch. Has anybody seen my phone? I should be recording this!" Howard observed.

"Awesome! Perfect," Zack said with excitement. He got down on his knees and slid in between their legs. He pressed the tip of his cock to Penny's puffy pussy. "Ready?" he asked. Without waiting for an answer he drove his cock balls deep into Penny.

"OH fuck! Holy shit!" Penny cried out.

Zack began to pump in earnest. His thrusts were causing Bernadette's cum slickened body to slide forward on top of Penny. Her tits were pressing against Penny's, their erect nipples rubbing against each other. It wasn't long before, in her cum-drunk, sexually excited frame of mind, Bernadette impulsively placed her lips on Penny's and gave her a deep long kiss. Shocked at first, Penny quickly found the softness of Bernadette's lips irresistible and answered in kind, each ones tongue dancing in the others mouth. Penny's hands found their way to Bernadette's breasts, squeezing them, massaging them, pinching and twisting her nipples. Bernadette moaned at her touch.

Zack pulled out of Penny's pussy and without warning stabbed it into Bernadette's inviting ass.

Although her ass had been pounded all evening and was gaped and cum-slickened already, she had never had anything as large as Zack's weapon buried inside her. Before Zack's balls slapped against her ass her head shot up and her back arched. "Holy mother of Mary and all that is good! Holy fuck!"

Zack merely laughed, slapped her on the ass, and continued his assault. Bernadette quickly recovered from the shock and went back to making out with Penny.

Zack alternated between fucking Penny and fucking both Bernadette's cunt and pussy for at least 15 minutes. Finally, as he fucked Penny, she reached her breaking point.

"Don't you stop! Don't you fucking stop, you fucking bastard! Yes! Yes! Fuck me! Ughhhhhh, fuck me! Yes! Nnnnngggggguuuuhhhhh!" Bernadette sucked Penny's nipples as Penny trembled underneath her.

When Penny's cunt unclenched, Zack pulled out. It was time to finish Bernadette. And she knew it.

"Fuck me in the ass. I want to cum with you in my ass," she purred, holding her ass up higher.

"With pleasure!" Without hesitation, Zack impaled her ass balls deep again. But Bernadette was ready for him this time. She squealed in pleasure instead of shock this time. As Zack drove his tool as deep and as hard as he could with each thrust, Penny reached down and began to flick at Bernadette's excited clit. This brought another squeal from Bernadette as she continued to lap at Penny's spunk covered nipples.

It didn't take long to send Bernadette over the pleasure cliff. Her eyes closed and her head curled back. She began pushing her body against his thrusts, driving him in even deeper and harder.

"Oh yes! Oh yes! Ohmagawd, yes! That's it! Right there! Ohhhhhhmagawd! Ohhhhhhmagaaaaaaaa!" Her tired, sexy little body shook as one last thunder bolt racked her body. She moaned and groaned and cried to the heavens.

And then she went silent. Both girls lay there, one on top of the other, exhausted and panting for air. Zack pulled his still hard cock from Bernadette's ass. As if that was the only thing holding her up, Bernadette slowly rolled off of Penny. The two girls laid flat on their backs, next to each other, eyes closed, beautiful chests raising and lowering with each labored breath.

Zack stood up and looked at Stuart, Raj, Howard, Leonard, and Sheldon. All but Sheldon were standing there in shock and awe at what they had just witnessed, stroking their own hard cocks without even realizing it.

"Alright, dudes, time to make it rain! C'mon, get over here!"

Everyone but Sheldon stood over and surrounded the girls now writhing bodies, looking down at them, stroking their hard ons. Bernadette massaged her incredible tits and tugged at her excited nipples. Penny ran her hands across her cum covered stomach and lightly massaged her inflamed pussy. Sheldon stood back, observing, wondering what pleasure was being derived from this.

In a matter moments the scene reached a crescendo.

"Boo-yaaaaa!"

"Yippee!"

"Ohmagawwwwd!"

"Oh crap! Oh crap! Ohhhhh crap!"

Cum rained down from the sky onto Penny and Bernadette's cum splattered bodies. The boys continued to stroke themselves until they were absolutely certain they had drained their balls dry. Zack shook his mighty tool at the girls, coaxing several more droplets to fall down upon them. Seeing this, the other four followed suit with the same result.

The men finally walked away while tucking their warriors back into their costumes.

As they walked back to the front of the store Stuart said, "Best party ever! Do I know how to throw a party or what?!"

Leonard patted him on the back. "Sure, Stuart, this was all your doing. I'm sure you planned on all of this. Way to go, nice job," he said with a hint of sarcasm that was totally lost on Stuart. He was too busy basking in the glow of his party-turned-gangbang.

"I wish I'd recorded this," Howard lamented. Raj nodded his head in agreement.

"I need a shower," Sheldon groaned.

"We should dress up like this all the time!" Zack shouted with excitement.

Bernadette, still lying flat on her back, looked over to Penny, streaks of cum running down her cheeks. "I can't wait for next year," she said with a twinkle in her eye.

Penny was pulling her finger out of her mouth after scooping a finger full of cum into it. She had a wicked expression on her face and a crooked smile. "Who says we have to wait until next year?"

fearthisss
fearthisss
2,197 Followers