All Comments on 'Stuck'

by OldKingClancy

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
WOW

Loved it.. Please do continue this story line.

This is the first story I've read by you, but will be checking out the rest of your stories.

Have to pull up your page and bookmark it now..

Thank You

arrowglassarrowglassover 9 years ago
Loved this story...loved the way you tell a tale!

Some practically perfect prose...parlayed into the twist at the end...please continue!

C_frommnC_frommnover 9 years ago
Great

Story liked the way you sucked everyone in and then brought out the truth. it will be interesting to hear the rest of the Story about the Family and her Parentage.

dachshundboydachshundboyover 9 years ago
Meh

I thought it was excellent, and was well on my way to Favoriting it.

And then the last scene happened, and ruined it for me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Nice, but it needs to be re-edited.

I really liked the overall gist of your story, but the grammatical issues were really distracting.

MorionMorionover 9 years ago
Interesting

I was originally thinking this story was a little silly, but once I got to the twist at the end it changed from silly to really interesting. I am looking forward to reading more about these characters!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Downer

Good story right up until she lost her legs. Wtf? What a downer.

Crimson_RiversCrimson_Riversabout 9 years ago
Jaw drop

That last scene dammit. You kill libido's just as quickly as you raise them. Admirable story telling skills though.. i like. Personally disregarding that last part for my enjoyment's sake.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Nice one

Great love story. Wish they happened to me

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
real good

This story need more chapters keep up the good work

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Love it

It was awesome. Beautiful description and wonderful job at storytelling.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Oh wow

Awee, this actually really got to me. I loved every second of it, both Art and Nicola feel like such fleshed out characters, so full of life!

OldKingClancyOldKingClancyover 7 years agoAuthor
Update

Ok, wow, it's been WAY too long since I did anything with this story. In the time since I wrote this I've finally been able to get a job, a job that leaves me absolutely exhausted by the end of the day but a job none the less. Which means that between that and some other personal hobbies I've not had a chance to properly sit down and write the next chapter out. Plus I took a good few months off to get something for the 2016 Winter Holidays contest and couldn't even finish that.

The 2nd Stuck chapter is coming, it's a lot longer cause I'm covering a good chunk of their lives leading up to Nicola losing her legs as well as leaving crumbs for future storylines, but it'll be out before the end of the year... I hope.

Joshuad2477sJoshuad2477sabout 5 years ago
I liked it

This was a short well written little story that expresses love over sex and I enjoyed the characters you created. I wish you would continue their story, maybe having kids and sex with her being disabled not for the fetish of it but as a challenge to test your skills. Plus I would like to read more of these characters. I enjoyed Nicola' s the best.

Crusader235Crusader235over 4 years ago
Nice

Really nice twist at the end. Makes one think how lucky we are. Five Stars!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Great short story

I enjoyed the whole story

Then the end, made me shed 2 tears

Didn’t see that coming

If I could curse in a comment, I would

Thanks for the ride

arrowglassarrowglassalmost 4 years ago
Did not see that end coming, but loved it!

A touching story...looking for more of these two!

MeanderlwcMeanderlwcabout 1 year ago

I like this. It was original, fun and touching all at the same time.

anifreikanifreik11 months ago

It's funny, you pointing out that she's "a lot" older and is taking place in 2023 and I found and greatly enjoyed it in 2023. Good story, I like a good, little romantic short now and again. 5/5

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userOldKingClancy@OldKingClancy
No longer got the free time I use to but I'm always thinking up more stories. Any feedback is welcome but please try to be civil, I'm doing this for fun and you're losing nothing but your own time if you don't like the story. The second half of Stuck is coming, providing it'...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Stuck Series Info