Stuck

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nicola thought it over and figured there was no harming in throwing it out there.

"Alright well I was thinking that if you could find out how deep the Ben-Wa's are inside of me we could work out the best way of getting them out."

"But we just tried that, I couldn't feel them."

"I know but we only tried with your fingers, I was thinking something longer and more... sensitive."

Art's brain didn't immediately click but once the gears got moving he understood. "So you want me to..."

"Pretty much yeah."

"But that's... will that work?"

"Well the way I figured it's longer than your fingers, it doesn't have anything to hold it back and you'll be able to feel the balls far easier, once we get a rough guess we can work from there."

Art's mind was split, on one side he was impressed that she'd thought of all that in such a short time, but on the other he was thinking that he was about to fuck his dream girl. More or less.

"But, I don't have a condom." That earned him a mental punch to the face, why was he trying to talk out of this?

Nicola chuckled. "I would hope now, otherwise I would be wondering what you had planned. Besides it's just a quick thing, just until you feel something."

"I know but... Nikki this whole situation has me on edge and I'm about ready to... pop off as it were. And with someone like you I don't think I can hold back."

"What do you mean someone like me?"

Arthur couldn't tell if it was the adrenaline, the lust or the fact that his head was finally cooperating with his mouth because they figured out this was the best time for it but he's suddenly found some confidence.

"Y'know, someone perfect."

Nicola damn neared bowled over, she knew Art had a crush on her, hell she had a small one on him herself, but she was not expecting to hear that. What's more was that it was genuine, he wasn't saying that to impress her or get in her pants (she was doing that voluntarily it would seem) if anything he was admitting it as a detriment to himself, that he found her so irresistible that he risked a premature cumming should they continue down this road.

Nicola would look back on this moment as the exact time she fell in love with Arthur Ross.

She learnt forward and gently kissed him, taking him by surprise but ultimately calming his nerves, the look in her eye spoke volumes for her feelings.

"Thank you. If you don't want to do this we don't have, but if you do we'll find a way that works for both of us."

"I do want to help you, I'm just a little worried that things will get..."

"I got you, and I understand. Well... how about I help you out beforehand?"

"What do you mean?"

Nicola blushed, somewhat embarrassed by the situation. "I mean, what if I have you a hand, or perhaps... a mouth."

"Oh. You know despite everything I still can't believe this is happening."

"I don't blame you, this is pretty out-there. But it would help us both."

Art swallowed the lump in his throat, even now not still trying to find a way to prove this was a dream. "You know I'll still..."

"I know but it'll be in a safer area and we lower the risk of any unwanted results."

A little voice in the back of Art's head told him he wouldn't mind an unwanted result if it was with her but he kept that thought to himself. She was right though and it would be the right way to go.

Still essentially naked form the waist down, Nicola got off the bed and knelt down between Art's legs, he managed to get a good look down her shirt, a look she just smirked at, her breasts were one of her biggest body concerns and the fact that Art was still excited by them made her feel a little better.

"Don't be nervous." Her honeyed voice was soothing but Art was beyond help as this point.

He nearly jumped as her fingers grasped his trousers, gently unbuttoning them until his fly was open, she could feel his erection against her wrist, and she was impressed.

"Jump up a sec please."

"What? Oh, sure."

Art help himself aloft on his elbows allowing Nicola to pulls his trousers off, she seemed to be taking an agonisingly long time, and honestly she was, she'd decided to have a little fun with him. This whole day was going better than expected.

Eventually she got his trousers off and down by his ankles, e was still wearing boxers but they did nothing to hide his enlarged erection which stood up, pushing against the fabric, his pre-cum already soaking through.

"Sorry"

"You gotta stop apologising Art. There's nothing wrong here, it's natural and totally fine. Very fine indeed."

"Nikki, Jesus."

"What, you think us women don't ogle, hell I'm impressed Art you got some nice work going on here."

"Thank you?"

Still smiling, Nicola wrapped her hands around the waistband of Arthur's boxers, the touch of her hands electrifying Art's whole body, and gently pulled them off. Bit by bit he came into view, a neatly trimmed pubis, the first showings of the gaps between his legs and his crotch, a slight protruding vein that signalled the start of his cock, the more she pulled down the more his dick pushed against the elastic waistband, ready to jump at a moment's notice. And just before she finished that large muscle between his legs finished the job and near enough popped out of his underwear.

Nicola had to laugh, Arthur Ross was half-naked in front of her with one of the nicest looking cocks she'd ever seen, a good 7 inches give or take, quite thick but not to a stupid amount like in those shitty porn videos, and a glistening purple head on top. She was impressed.

Art mistook her laughter for malicious. "What? What is it, what's wrong?"

"Nothing, nothing at all Art. I'm just... wow. How didn't I know about this before now?"

"I don't exactly go around announcing it to the world."

"No, you don't, do you? You're not one of those guys, you don't need a big ego to overcompensate, you're you. And I love you for that."

"Huh."

Nikki crawled up Art's body, sliding her chest against his, making sure he could feel her erect nipples and how hot she was for him, and kissed him again, a little more passionately than before to show she was serious.

"I said I love you, and I've never been the type of girl to hide her feelings so it felt like the right time to tell you. And just so you know Art, when I girl says she loved someone she kinda likes to hear it back."

Something inside Arthur clicked, steeling a rare burst of confidence he made the move and pressed his lips to hers, it was wet and a little rougher than she was use to, but Nikki couldn't deny the love she felt right there.

"I love you Nicola McAllister, I think I loved you from the moment I saw you."

"Art we were 13 when we met."

"I still knew I loved you. Always have, always will."

Nikki wiped a tear from her eye, she still maintained her smile but the moment was getting to her.

"Dammit Arthur Ross, I was the one suppose to be the one seducing you, not the other way around."

"I'm not sorry about that. Wait, I thought you asked me to help you with... well you know."

"My sex toys?" A mischievous grin grow across her face as her hand slide down between their bodies.

"Well you see Art, the thing about that..."

Her hand lightly grasped Arthur's cock, rubbing it slightly as she lifted her hips.

"When I asked you here I had an ulterior motive and the fact is..."

Nicole gently pressed her sex down onto Arthur's cock, feeling him fill her up and send a warmth surging through her like nothing before. She pushed herself down and whispered in his ear.

"I never had anything in me to begin with."

Suddenly it all clicked for Art, he realised he'd been tricked in the best way possible. Nicola McAllister and her sense of fun, he loved her for it.

"So this whole time was just you tricking me into bed."

Nicola swayed her hips, moving slowly against Arthur's crotch.

"Oh yeah."

"I feel so used."

"I don't see you complaining."

"You know you could've just asked."

"Are you kidding? Where's the fun in that? A girl's gotta enjoy herself. I would've went further until you spoiled it for me with the whole I love you thing."

"Hey you started that."

"I regret... oh god, I regret nothing."

Nikki's ecstatic panting and little mews of passion were getting to Art, as was her satin-like skin, taut across her well-defined muscle structure guided his hands as he stroked up her thighs and around the curve of her ass. She felt good, she felt like he knew she would, smooth, clean, perfect.

Nicola looked down, her eyes half-opened in that dreamy, come hither looks that drove men wild, she looked into Arthur's eyes saw the love and the lust that he had for her. She was glad she got him into bed at last, she wasn't the type of girl to sleep around but she wasn't one to hold back either, she wanted Arthur Ross and knew he would never make the first move. Falling in love was a risk that she had thought about but never gave the proper consideration to but as his moved inside her, his hands touching her like he worshipped the ground she walked on and his eyes aflame with the love he had for her, and only her, she was glad she took that risk.

"Go a little faster Art, I'm getting close."

Art bucked his hips a little harder, moving them a touch faster but still leaving room for improvement, from the little sex he had he knew that it was better to build up than go all out at once.

Nikki bit her bottom lip as her breath deepened, unconsciously she felt her hand reach up and touch her breast, feeling the nipple warm and hard against her palm, between her thighs she felt Art's cock twitch harder at the sight.

"D'you like that? Me playing with my breasts."

Arthur could only nod as he felt himself pushing harder and faster into Nicola. He very nearly came on the spot as both her hands cupped her breasts, her thumbs rubbing her nipples and sending shivers down her body.

"That feels REALLY good Art, God if I knew you were this God I would've tricked you earlier."

"And I would've let you."

Nicola smiled which slowly turned into a gasp, her hips rocked faster, pushing Arthur's cock further into her tight cunt, with one hand still mauling her small breast the other reached up and grabbed her own hair, the feeling deep in her stomach was building and she was about ready to burst.

"I'm almost there Art, I'm almost..." Nicolas voice was low and breathy, she was panting, she was quiet but it made the experience all the more intimate and erotic, she was speaking only for him, letting him know how he made her feel.

"I'm close too Nikki, where should I..?"

"In me Art, cum inside me, it's fine. Just let me know, cause I'm really fucking close."

Not wanting to disappoint this delectable creature, Arthur's next move surprised her. He grabbed a hold of her buttocks and flipped her over, so she was now on her back, and her was on top of her, his cock never leaving her. From this new position Arthur had the freedom to push into Nicola harder and faster while also now being able to taste her breasts, suckling on them, nibbling, biting kissing, he adored them and for the first time in her life Nicola was proud of her smaller, more sensitive breasts.

"Oh fuck Art, I'm gonna cum, I'm gonna... gonna..."

"Me too Nikki. I can't hold back."

"Do it, please, I need it."

"Nikki, I'm, I'm..."

Burying his cock into her pussy and his head into her neck, Art came inside Nicola, as she felt him shoot inside her it set off her own orgasm, her whole body shivered with excitement, she gritted her teeth and held Arthur closer to her body, the two of them one shared unit of passion and tension that slowly unwound themselves until only two bodies remained, hot, sweaty, tired, but very much in love.

Arthur looked in the eyes of this magnificent woman, as a thought crossed his mind he couldn't help but laugh.

"What's so funny?"

"Nothing, just... I told you I wouldn't last long."

Nicola smiled sweetly at him. "I know you did, and that's why I love you Arthur Ross. Even when you're giving me the best fucking of my life you're still modest."

"I love you too Nikki."

The couple kissed, laying side-by-side they let sleep take them for a while and drifted away for a short time.

*

Nicola was already awake when Arthur opened his eyes, they'd only been asleep for a couple hours, Nikki still hadn't fully woken up but looked contented as she watched her lover awaken.

"Hey."

"Hey. Art, I just want to thank you for doing this, I know it was an odd request but..."

"You don't need to explain anything, I understand completely. Besides I agreed to take on you and your crazy when I married you."

Nicola had to smile at that, her husband was right, she was a little crazy but she knew he loved her for it."

"Still though, thank you. I hadn't been feeling all that great about myself lately and... well it's nice to know I can still drive you crazy."

"You always drive me crazy."

"I know, I just had fun pretending for a little bit."

"I have to admit I did have more fun than I expected, although the nerd and the cheerleader, not exactly stretching our acting chops are we?"

"Hey it's my first time with this role-playing thing, besides you're my little nerd-man, I can't see you as anything else."

"Only from you is that a compliment. By the way, where did you get Ben Wa Balls from? I never thought you'd bring them into this."

"Oh I read a story online, involved them, I was pretty interested and figured it would be a good trick to get you into bed."

"It worked, I'm impressed. Hey, you wanna know something?"

"What?"

"I saw your legs, I mean as they were, before."

Nicola's eyes suddenly felt wet as she comprehended what Arthur was saying. "Really?"

"Yeah, I always have but with us pretending it was so much stronger, it was like they were as strong and as beautiful as before. I saw the like that."

Nicola had to wipe her eyes for fear of breaking down completely. "Thank you, I don't know why but I needed to hear that."

"Your legs are why you wanted this role-play to start with, it makes sense that we'd both focus on them."

"Yeah, guess, it does. Do you mind helping me?"

"Not at all."

Arthur knelt down at his wife's legs and gentle unfastened the restraints of her leg, first one, then the other. Gently he pulled away the two prosthetic limbs that had replaced the legs she once had and placed them to the side before gentle kissing each stump. It had been 5 years since Nicola lost both her legs to a horrific car accident and while she stayed strong and resilient throughout she still had moments of self-confidence issues, the role-play was a little game for the two of them to remember happier times, being not too dissimilar from how the young couple met and fell in love in the first place.

"You're too good to me Art, you could have anyone and yet you're still with silly old crippled me."

"You're younger than me so how can you be old. As for your legs, I don't care, I fell in love with you, your heart and your soul. I'm not going to lie to you and say it's been easy or that I don't miss how they looked and how they felt but I agreed to marry you, all of you no matter how much or how little I had of you. Face it Nikki, you're stuck with me."

Nicola let this tear run, she was never happier than when Arthur proved how devoted he was to her, and her to him.

"I love you Arthur Ross."

"I love you too Nicola Ross."

"Do you need up in the morning?"

"No, why?"

"I was thinking of long lie."

"Sounds good."

Arthur wrapped his arm around Nicola's waist and held her close as they fell asleep, Arthur went first but Nicola was still thinking things over. He was right, she was stuck with him.

And she wouldn't have it any other way.

*****

I hope you all enjoyed the story, it went a little bigger than I'd planned but I'm back into the swing of things.

Just a couple notes, yes I will explain how Arthur and Nicola met and how Nicola lost her legs, I'd originally planned it for another story but it felt like it would make a nice twist end to this tale. Be on the lookout for more Stuck chapter in the future.

Also if you've read my other stories then you'll know Nicola is currently a lot older so this story takes place in the future (2023 to be exact) so there's a lot of space that I'll fill in with Nicola, Arthur and her family, specifically how Arthur reacts to Nicola's true parentage.

Thanks for reading.

12