All Comments on 'Stuck in a Crowd, Literally'

by buttcheeks777

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
HornygingerHornygingerover 11 years ago
Fuck that's hot!

That got me so horny, would love to be taken like that by a stranger & fucked hard :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
ass pussy

loved the story and the writing. I've been giving my ass pussy to evey black cock I can find since I was a teenager. I got hooked on being gangbanged by the black guys in my community and always wanted to be fucked in a public area where people are watching. On the average day I've always tried to take at least 25 cocks and sometimes more. Being a queer whore bitch cunt has provided a better life than I'd have ever thought possible. One of the geatest thrills came when I began taking two cocks in my ass at the same time. I'm in to those guys with at least 10 inches and and very thick. Love the life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

At New Year, everyone was crammed together, hardly moving, its great you can grope a bit because it is so tight. Then I felt it, a hand on my skirt, I didn't mind, I looked over a guy had lifted a girls skirt, his fingers working her pussy, she couldn't move, I felt my skirt being lifted, a finger moved underneath, felt my balls, hesitated then moved to my hole, then away, I was pulled back, I felt the head of a cock at my hole, I moved away but the crowd surged and the cock popped into my hole, just the head, ouch, I was pushed back, I opened a bit more, he pushed and he was in me and I had my first public fuck as I heard' get a room',' room for more' and I' m next' as my hole was fucked. There was a woman in front of me, and I felt the warm release in my arse, I pulled my hard cock out and shot over her shorts as the cock in me was removed.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Wow...I shot a load.

I loved this story. I have had a similar experience in a London gay club. I wanted a pee but it was on the other side of a packed dance floor. I started to edge across when I felt a hand on my crotch. It was a handsome black boy in front of me. He just smiled and pulled down my zip. We continued to move across the room very very slowly. His hand slipped inside me and I was hard instantly. He felt my pre-cum and massaged it round my pee hole. My legs started to shake as he began to wank me. I kept pressed up against him, and I think it was the pressure of our two bodies together and the fact we were in public. I felt myself getting ready to shoot, so put my arms round him and hugged him tight. He knew that I was going to shoot, and I shot about six loads somewhere. Some in his hand, some in my shorts, some on his shirt.

We were nearly at the toilet. He licked his hand clean while I pulled up my zip. He turned and smiled and whispered that I could return the favor in the the loo. But I never saw him to reciprocate.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous