All Comments on 'Stuck in the Middle Ch. 02'

by CSK

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
nflgirl81nflgirl81over 9 years ago
Hot!

thank you for continuing this story, it was fantastic and I look forward to the next part.

William smythWilliam smythover 9 years ago
Hotter!

Even hotter than CH 01 and it promises to get even better as Kari gets into the act. This is great porn from a master pornographer.

Five stars is not really enough

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Wow

Wow that is one horny story. I would love to have used that virgin pussy. More please :-)

sabarsabaralmost 9 years ago
so hot

I am so wet now my boy pussy it throbbing wishing for cock

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
My first time at a ABS

I was finally 18 and I always wanted to go to this ABS only cuz it looked hot n sleazy with XXX on the store front with the words must be 18.. I was just so curious I wanted to see what was inside.i walked into a dimly light store and my eyes widen. I was looking at sexy mannikins wearing panties,lingerie...gotta admit I was getting hard,looking around more I saw magazines with naked women dvd's of all kinds,then I seen a flashing sign MOVIES ...Curious I walked towards it when I heard a voice say " You need to buy tokens to go in there boy... I looked and saw this old fat guy behind the counter. " oh ok I said and handed him a $20.

Got my tokens and went into this dark hallway where there were videos booths. I just went into the first open door,went in closed the door and I put all my tokens in the machine.Suddenly much to my surprise I was watching 2 hot girls sucking on this guys cock I quickly pulled my shorts down and started to play with myself as the video changed by itself to a young boy sucking on two cocks on the screen were words that said you love cocks you want to suck cocks to please men over and over again. Then the volume came on loud and a girl's voice kept saying over and over again " You love cocks you want to be a sissy boy you need cocks to satisfy you."

" Say it say you want to suck cocks " god I was so turned on I almost screamed .

" YES I want cocks " oh god I can't believe I said that,as my own was getting so hard, don't know why but I stripped naked and kept watching the video the young boy sucking these 2 guys.. The girl's voice over and over telling me I want I need cock..." Oh god Yes Yes I moaned I want I need cocks " it was like I was hypnotized.

Suddenly my door flew opened I looked it was the clerk who gave me the tokens. I was naked my cock standing straight up. I froze embarrassed scared.

" You little slutty faggot yes you crave cocks " the video kept saying.." Sumbit you know you want it" over and over. I looked at the clerk he smiled walked in my booth,pulled his pants down and I seen his rock hard cock.He pinched my nipples and I moaned it felt so good. " Suck it bitch suck my cock like a good little faggot boy do what the video tells you to do " I was naked in a booth I looked and there were 2 other guys in the hallway watching me and the fat old clerk guy who was now naked.

I felt myself being pushed to my knees.." Say it boy say what the video tells you to do "

" Og god oh god yes I want to suck your cock please " I heard myself saying. I looked up with lust in my eyes opened my mouth " Yes oh yes please " it was great I was so turned on sucking off this fat old guy I was sucking a cock and I loved it...

It felt so good in my mouth like it belonged there so fucking horny I was so turned on.i looked at the other two guys they were playing with each other. I pleaded with my eyes to them letting them know I wanted to suck them also...

I sucked off three old men that night and before I was done I was covered in cum all over my naked body on my face and in my mouth...

dnsontndnsontnalmost 2 years ago

Absolutely wild that these two chapters were written eight years apart! The development of writing style shows though both chapters are great. Hot as hell too. It’s 2022 now and who knows? Maybe there’ll be another chapter all these years later? Hope you’re well, CSK!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous