Stuck in the Middle Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CSK
CSK
660 Followers

With their cocks together in this position, I could easily slide them both into my mouth, much easier than they could do trying to come at me from each side while standing. Chris found the bottle of poppers and told me to take a hit off of them I did as I was told and then attacked their cocks again. It felt amazing to have both of their cocks filling my mouth. I lapped, kissed and sucked away at their gorgeous tools.

"Oh, that's it," said Chris.

"Fucking hell, that feels good," said Steve.

"You like those cocks like that slut?" Chris asked.

"Ummmm-hmmmmrph," I said affirmatively, slobbering away at their tools.

"Good, cause next time we come over, they're going in your ass like this," he said.

I let out a long moan.

"That's it whore. Suck you ass off our cocks," said Steve. "God, I love a dirty slut."

I pulled up to catch my breath and Steve slid out. He got up and walked around the bed to where my ass was and pulled me to the ground. My legs were a bit wobbly as I stood next to the bed and he pushed me over at the waist, presenting my ass for him. As he pushed into me, Chris readjusted with his legs spread and presented his cock to my mouth. He grabbed my head and started slamming my face up and down his dick with rough, violent thrusts. With Steve now in my ass, he began to ram into me from the back and once again, I was spit-roasted, albeit in a different position. This was the third position they had used me from both ends in.

I was moaning and grunting around Chris's cock, occasionally screaming out as he would hit an extremely sensitive section of my ass or even as he would hit a sore spot in my ass. They had been pounding away at me for who knows how long and my ass was feeling very good, and yes, even a bit sore.

"Oh yeah, this is it. This is how I'm going to breed this fucker," said Steve, his grip on my hips growing tighter, his pounding growing rougher and increasing in speed. I was grunting uncontrollably as Steve drilled away at my ass. Every time I would lose focus on Chris's dick as he slammed my face down on his rigid member, he would jam further into my throat which would cause me to gag, cough and spew saliva. He never let up though and they continued to abuse me from both ends, sending me to new levels of bliss. I found that I loved the way they were using me. It was primal and animalistic. They were angry or frustrated or whatever and they were taking it out on me. This is exactly how I wanted them to be with me. Mean, violent, angry and not afraid to just use me like a piece of meat.

Steve slammed into me, his cock hitting my "OH MY GOD" spot over and over. I was lost in carnal pleasure as my ass, no longer what could be considered virgin anymore, grasped at his dick, pleading for it to keep ramming in and out of me. I was choking on Chris's member as he was insistent on his cock staying buried in my throat or mouth while Steve humped away, using my ass for release. Steve began to grunt heavily and pound even harder. My body was slammed against the bed, my head thrown towards Chris who slammed me down on his hard shaft. It was a synchronous dance of violation with me as the willing recipient.

I heard Steve growl and with a guttural yell, I felt his cock explode in my ass as he continued thrusting into me, drawing out the pleasure of his orgasm. I moaned loudly around Chris's dick as I felt the heat of Steve's cum flood my anal canal.

I had been breed for the first time in my life. After wearing and even swallowing a lot of cum in the past, this was the very first time I had ever had a man fuck me and then cum in my ass. I was a true bottom now.

He continued to slide in and out of me for a few strokes, his dick still hard, but not as hard as before. He pulled out and I felt his cum leak from my ass and start to run down my legs.

Chris got up and quickly moved around behind me while Steve took his place and presented his cum-covered cock to my mouth.

"Clean me up you hot little bitch," he said.

I took his engorged cock into my mouth and began to clean him, licking and sucking his cum from him while Chris pushed into my well gaped ass. My eyes fluttered as he expanded my ass again. Within moments, he was pounding away at my hole with the vigor of a man who was ready to cum. While I held Steve's dick in my mouth, his member losing rigidity and snaking and bending to fill my mouth with his flesh, Chris rammed into me with strong strokes. Building upon what Steve had started, I felt my body responding pleasurably to his penetrations. I felt like I was heading towards an orgasm, yet the feeling was different than when I was about to cum from my dick. It was deeper and seemed to encompass my entire body.

I moaned deeply around Steve's cock that was stuffed in my mouth. My body jerked with every thrust. Chris was grasping my hips so hard, I was sure I was going to have bruises in the morning, but I didn't fucking care.

"Uhnnmrph"

"Unnnmrph"

"Unhnnmrph"

Over and over, he slammed into me while pulling me back towards him with every powerful thrust. He was taking years of wanting to fuck me out on my ass in one fell swoop.

Slap, slap, slap, slap, slap, went our skin, quickly and loudly as he fucked me. Steve was content to let his large dick fill my mouth as I was vigorously taken.

I felt my own orgasm building inside of me, the continual stimulation of my prostate taking me to heights I had never felt before.

Slap, slap, slap, slap, slap went our bodies.

It was building inside me, so close now. I was whimpering and moaning around Steve's cock.

Slap, slap, slap, slap, slap went his thighs against my ass.

I exploded. I experienced my first anal orgasm and it threw me into a violent shake, my legs collapsing and my body held up only by the bed and Chris's powerful hands.

Slap, slap, slap, slap, slap, he continued to fuck me, my orgasm never subsiding, just growing and making me even more sensitive.

I felt him slam into me really hard and his cock exploded several spurts of hot cum in my ass. Instead of just continuing his same speed like Steve had, he came by slamming into me, pulling almost out, slamming back in, repeat, like he was accentuating the fact that he had bred me with several single, strong thrusts.

He collapsed forward on to me, his dick still buried in me and Steve's limp, but thick cock still filling my mouth. I kept my eyes closed and enjoyed the silent moment that was only filled with the sounds of our heavy breathing.

Chris finally pulled out and I rolled over, aware now that I had also ejaculated from the process. I was a sticky mess, but I was in heaven. I felt the bed move and opened my eyes to see Chris starting to straddle my face. He slipped his slimy dick into my mouth and began to pump away so that I could clean him up. I laid there and let him just slowly fuck my face, letting my lips and tongue lap away at his cum covered shaft and head.

He then got off of me and moved to the floor where he stood up and walked into the bathroom. Steve followed him and they grabbed some wash clothes and cleaned themselves up further, wiping away the remaining cum, lube and sweat from their bodies. I remained on the bed, reminiscing in the afterglow of their glorious use of me as they began to dress. Not much was said. Not much needed to be said at that point.

"So, how was your first time?" asked Steve, breaking the silence.

"It was . . .," I started, then paused for effect, "fucking fantastic."

They laughed at me.

"Well, glad you enjoyed it," said Chris. "You did well for your first time. Hell, you did good period."

"Thanks," I said. "When can we do it again?"

They burst out laughing.

"Give me your number," said Steve. "We can hook up anytime I am free." He looked at Chris and said, "That work for you too?"

"Works for me," he said.

I gave them both my numbers and told them to just call me or text me theirs and I would save them.

"No need to go up to the bookstore anymore," said Steve. "Anytime we want to get off, we can just let this hot little slut know we are coming and he can take care of us."

"Sounds good to me," said Chris. "But I have to get home or my wife is going to start thinking something."

"Yeah, me too," replied Steve. "Hey slut, we are going to let ourselves out. Keep your phone by you at all times and keep yourself clean and hairless for us. You never know when we are going to want to get off."

"Yes sirs," I said, still laying on the bed, looking at the ceiling, lost in my post-orgasmic state.

I heard them leave, the door being closed behind them. I stayed where I was for a few more minutes before looking over at the clock and noticing it was just after 5pm. With nothing left to do on this Saturday, I lazily got up and went back into the bathroom. I turned on the shower, waited for the water to warm up and then stepped in. I let the water cascade down my smooth body while my mind replayed the events of the day. It had started out as just an afternoon ready to suck some cock to which two men had shared my mouth but ended up with them here, in my apartment, literally sharing me from each end as they took my anal virginity.

After about twenty minutes, I finally turned off the water, grabbed the towel and dried off. I looked at myself in the mirror, hairless, skin pink from the water and saw myself in a new light. I had really enjoyed today. I almost cursed myself for not going through with anal sex before. All this wasted time. I also found that I enjoyed being spit-roasted. I liked being stuck in the middle of two cocks slamming into me from both ends.

I smiled.

I then walked naked out of my bathroom, through my bedroom towards the living room and kitchen so I could grab a bottle of water. As I exited my room, I froze.

There, sitting on my couch, still dressed in her work clothes, was Kari.

"We should talk," she said, smiling and looking at my naked body.

CSK
CSK
660 Followers