All Comments on 'Stud and Sister'

by teenstudstories

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Sexy Adam

Can Adam have a bit of chest hair for that hard and muscular chest? It would be very inviting for Sarah to rest her worried head on his chest as on a soft pillow of hair. Also, let Sarah run her fingers gently through Adam's chest hair.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Pick a point of view and stay with it. Jumping back and forth between to narratives is just stupid.

Davidch53Davidch53over 7 years ago
Spell Check

You need to check spelling (her fits). Good story other then some things like (and lined and lined up)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
tanned

How many times is that word going to be used incorrectly! Tan is a colour, tanned refers to the skin colour or tone after sitting in the sunshine.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
an excellent story

Every kid sister should lose her virginity to her big brother--that's really part of his job description as a big brother. It's his fat cock that should be the first cock up her tight little twat, the first to make his baby sister cum like a river. One slight objection: when Adam blows his heavy brotherly balls it should be right up his little sister's sweet little slit--her big brother's semen should be the first great big load of semen a baby sister gets shot up her cute little cunt.

Robinius1Robinius1over 7 years ago
Enjoyable.

Sweet and short. I usually like a little more build-up but this was very nice. Thank you.

prop69prop69over 7 years ago
tender and erotic

Better if it had been longer. Need Chapter 2

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
where in the world

does water pressure stop instantaneously in a power outage?

LegallySaneLegallySanealmost 4 years ago
The best...

Just a teeny bit short. Another chapter, no... Another short page, yes...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Learn to spell

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous