All Comments on 'Student and Master'

by Pelaam

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Thanks

I do so love a love story. Thank you for taking the time to develop these wonderful characters and the plot. My only complaint is that I wanted more. I wish this story would have been longer, but that's my fault. Not yours...

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
wonderful

i love the way you wrote this story,it makes you feel so good,and happy. the love and caring between the two, happy endings are the best, keep these kind of stories coming

CormaminCormaminabout 16 years ago
Amazing.

I've been browsing this section for a few days, and couldn't really find anything I could get into. And then I clicked this, and I loved it. LOVELY, lovely story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Simply Wonderful!

It's so nice to find a story of gay romance! I really really enjoyed it!

taxpapabobtaxpapabobover 15 years ago
College Breeds True Love

This extremely HOT SEX story is integrated into a splendid romance tantalizingly developed over the academic year and stimulated (oddly) by dangerous, bigoted violence. The resulting devoted, gentle, passionate, apparently permanent commitment and mutual joy simply glow on the page. On a scale of 1 to 5 stars it merits a 14. (It'd be 15, but I have take off a star for one mistake that is needed for the plot: You do NOT cease to be an enrolled student the day your Master's thesis [not dissertation] is certified by one professor.) Oh, did I remember to say it? I ADORE THIS FANTASTICALLY MAGNIFICENT LOVE STORY A WHOLE BUNCH!

justineisamazingjustineisamazingabout 15 years ago
This is amazing

i absolutely loved this. it had romance, a plot, and of course, hot steamy sex. it wasn't a plotless sex story. perfection.

PiaraqPiaraqalmost 15 years ago
love all your work

this is one of my favourites.

if you are ever bored, i'd love a sequel with martin (or a character with his description - He'd never found it easy to make friends. He was big and clumsy and bashful. ) and of course i'd love a sequel to vampires with Seamus finding his mate... pretty please :)

iguanacoosbayiguanacoosbayover 14 years ago
Heart touching

You should be very proud of this story. BRAVO!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
amazing

i have been surfing literotica for years and this is easily in my top three stories of all time. i am a straight female and this is the sexiest thing i've ever read, so beautifully augmented by the romance, while never straying too far from the good stuff.. that which brings us to literotica. incredible. 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Another excellent story

I love this story. It, like your other stories, is incredibly well written and erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
wow

never ever come twice reading a book in my 60 years it was brillient want to read a lot more like this one

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

This is easily one of the best stories on the site good job

SVBLIXSVBLIXalmost 13 years ago
Loved it!!

I love this story and look forward to more. Maybe you should write one about martin and how everything changed for him after this story. I really hope you do your a great writer and I love your stories. Sara

beneebeneealmost 12 years ago

This story was great.

arisamorakarisamorakover 11 years ago
martin

can martin get a story, i don't want him to be alone

LeoLingLeoLingabout 11 years ago
good

very good, also glad to know little billy boy is most likely the prison's fav bitch.

robin48robin48about 8 years ago
Lovely story

Most older males wood Love to fuck a young blond babe .

Sucking young cock keeps you young at hard on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story. I love older slightly dominant "daddy/son (not literally) and "bear/cub" relationships. This was written so sensitively. Mildly dom/sub, yet written playfully. I have an otk spanking kink. Perhaps todd admits he wants a spanking? Your story of course. If it doesnt fit your narrative, then forget it. Liked how Todd's mom was so chill about the whole thing. Very refreshing.excellent story. Thank you for writing it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous