Student Rents a Bedsit

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Your turn my darling, I want to see you naked. Do you still want me to undress you or do you want to strip for me"

After little thought, Roberta decided for the latter and moving the pillow up against the headboard I made myself comfortable, longing to watch this amazing beauty expose all that I had long desired!

The accompanying music was just perfect and it was evident that Roberta was doing her best to dance and strip before me in to its rhythm... However, her main distraction was how she could not take her eyes off my sitting on the bed, legs astride, lightly and slowly masturbating my pussy lips and clitoris.

I was entranced not only by her every effort to dance slowly dance with the music, buut also by the manner in which she slowly, even teasingly exposed her body, but the most exciting thing was the look on her face as wide eyed she watched my fingers move around my really wet clit and pussy lips. Although I felt the need it was not until the point where she was fully naked that I pushed 2 fingers deep within the confines of my cunt. For a moment it was as though she were stuck to the spot until with the other hand I gestured for her to come to me.

As we lay face to face, our bodies now finally naked against each other I brought my wet fingers to stroke her lips. Roberta soon began to suck them into her mouth, murmuring her pleasure as she did so before we once again began a long session of passionate kissing, hands mutually flowing over the soft skin of the other. There was no rush, we were enjoying each other and at one point, after kissing my cheek she whispered "Nessun Dorma." Yes indeed, we had the entire night to stay awake, awake and making love!

For a moment she was very quiet, very still and I wondered if she was having second thoughts. I was about to ask if she was OK when she softly kissed my lips, her tongue running around their periphery before she looked at me saying: "My darling lover I want to explore you! I want to look at you, to touch and kiss every part of you, I want to know every hidden angle and crevice of your beauty, the beauty that I have imagined and dreamt of over the past months that you have lived here... Until you walked into my life I had never ever thought of making love to or with another woman but then you arrived and my entire philosophy of life changed...

"I saw you and immediately knew I wanted you. Finally my ambitions have come to reality and I want to explore every part of you and to do all that my imagination, which I assure is vivid, permits me to do, but my darling lover, when I go wrong I need you to guide me, to teach me, because my darling I want to please you in every way I have ever dared to desire!"

"My sweet Roberta, why, oh why have we wasted so much time, I have wanted you also and lost myself in trying to conjure up a way to find if you held any thoughts of sapphic love? I longed find a way to make love to you. Do as you wish my love; explore and go wherever and however your imagination wishes to take you. I am yours my beautiful love, do as you please with me, there is nothing I do not enjoy and I want you to fulfill every thought that you're oh so sexy imagination has waited for these past months for!"

As we kissed again Roberta rolled me to my back, kissing my face, my neck and my ears... Moving to rest on her left elbow, her right hand caressed my face, before moving down my neck and onward. Deftly caressinng each of my shoulders and the top of my chest, stroking from side to side seemingly questioning if she should move to my breasts. Reassuringly I lay my hand on her wrist, lightly pushing her hand to a breast and guiding her finger tips to its nipple.

For some time she gently caressed each breast, each nipple and at one point caressed them again with the cheek of her face until moving her lips over each, kissing, sucking. As she suckled on one nipple she also toyed with the other using her fingers and the soft flat palm of her hand... In some respects Roberta was teaching me, I had never had my nipples stroked by a cheek or the flat palm of a hand and I was loving every moment. At one point I had wanted to tell her to squeeze harder and to bite my tits and nipples but I stopped myself from doing so as this was her moment. Her sexual exploration of another woman and I was in heaven!

As she kissed my left areolar and nipple her hand moved down, her finger began to encircle my navel and stroke my abdomen, each stroke, each caress moving lover and lower finally coming to my thigh before kissing her way down, following the route of her hand... For one moment she looked up at me, smiling and blowing a kiss before kissing my thighs and my legs until she came to my feet. Standing up she moved to sit at the bottom of the bed, her legs astride of my feet, and moving one foot outside of her leg she began to massage every angle of the other before lifting that leg outside of her own and moving to the other.

This was a massage made in heaven. Lifting my leg to reposition it she proceeded to kiss the tips of every toe... Whew, I silently took in what I hoped was an unseen reflection of pleasure. I was wrong: "Was it that good?" I nodded my affirmation and as I did so she placed the arch of my foot directly against the wetness of her cunt. I looked up, surprised at the sensation! Roberta smiled as she took hold of my foot and began to writhe her cunt against me... The experience was amazing and was repeated as she gave the same joy to the other foot.

Opening my legs wide, she now lay between them kissing and stroking her way up the inner sides of my legs and thighs. Coming to my groins she licked and kissed up and down the angles of each. I was soaking wet with pussy juice, I could even feel it running down and over the rippled rosebud of my arse.

This time I could not hold back, my pelvis lifted from the bed and I released a murmuring mewl of erotically depraved delight. Reaching down I ran my fingers through her hair as once again she kissed my groins. Although I had told myself that I would not allow myself to push her in any one direction, she had asked that I guide her, so, breathing heavily, I opened my legs even further and gently pushed her head to my pussy.

My hands either side of her head I drew her to me. Being that much older than I and obviously so much more experienced in many aspects than I, Roberta knew precisely what I needed. Placing her hands beneath my buttocks she lifted me slightly and I felt the magic of her tongue slither up and down the slit of my cunt, then having licked my Labial lips she returned to my slit, easily finding my hole and proceeded to tongue fuck me...

Roberta was veracious, my cunt juices flowed over me and her face. Returning to my slit I could sense her licking, sucking and swallowing my juice until, and quite suddenly, she began to encircle my clit. Her tongue lavished that oh so delicate organ until I screamed out my impending orgasm!

My pelvis seemed to lift off the bed of its own volition and Roberta stayed where she was continuing with ever increasing fervour to bring me to an orgasm the like of which I have never before known. My orgasm went on and on and Roberta never stopped until I finally collapsed, totally exhausted. Coming to my side to hold me close, she softly kissed the lips that wanted to later return the wanton experience she had given me.

Lying with me, holding me close I heard her say:

"I Love You Aimie."

It was an emotion mutually held.

As Roberta softly kissed my face I gradually regained my strength, her lips glided over my own I pulled her to me, manipulating her lips to open with my own as I forged my tongue into her mouth and kissed her passionately... As the kiss came to an end I gently pushed her away and as she looked into my eyes I mewled "Nessun Dorma." Roberta laughed as she responded:

"Oh believe me I have not only not forgotten, but I still have much to explore."

"Darling Roberta, you were so good at that, it was almost as though you had done it before?"

"Well my Darling, I assure you I have not, but don't forget I was married for nine years and I just did all the things I always enjoyed and I think; it worked!"

"Oh it worked alright, but I also have a few tricks of my own and I only hope you enjoy them, as much as I adored everything you did to me, especially the foot thing, that and the facial and palm caressing of my nipples were both new to me but I did learn from the experience what you no doubt enjoy."

"The flat palm I learnt at an early age. I found the light stroking helped in stimulating my nipples to excitement as I masturbated with either my fingers or my vibrator and ONCE: with a dildo that I found in my Mum's bedside table. In fact I have one of my own and since my separation have found it way better than he ever was. Ha ha!"

"As for the pussy massage, well obviously I have never experienced that, it was he who wanted it and I must admit I did come to like it."

"Well, we shall have to give you the opportunity to decide if you like it... Anyway, before we continue our journey of exploration, I have got to pee!'

"Now, there's a coincidence, me too. Shall I leave you alone and come after, or shall I come in with you?"

"Mm, come with me, I don't mind being watched but know that I like to watch also."

Roberta laughed as she took my hand and still laughing she continued: "Me too!"

This was the point when I knew we were going to have a long and loving relationship!

It was getting much darker as we returned to her bed and Roberta turned the bedside light on, she dimmed it down before removing a small box and leaving it by the light.

It was wonderful holding this amazing body in my arms again and I was glad that she adored to kiss just as much as I. Holding her naked body was a real joy and as she kissed my ear she told me to turn over and lay on my face...

Comfortably leaning my head and shoulders over a pillow, Roberta lay her body over me; I could feel the hot wetness of her pussy radiating between the globes of my arse as she lay there kissing my neck as her fingers combed slowly through my hair. It felt glorious! Quite slowly Roberta moved herself in order that she was sitting just at the top of my thighs, again that glorious feeling of pussy heat over the base of my buttocks and the crevice between. As she slowly moved back and forth her fingers continued to comb through my hair. Gradually she began to use her finger nails creating wonderful sensations that flowed through my scalp as I mewled in the pleasure I was receiving!

Roberta was moving toward my neck and shoulders and with her finger tips spread apart, with intermittent pressure would knead into my flesh causing me to lift and lower my back in rhythm with her manipulations. Imperceptibly she began to introduce the use of her nails, lightly scratching across my shoulders and down my spine, rocking back and forth against my butt. I could feel her wetness oozing into and down the cleft of my arse, flowing over my rosebud it felt warm but as those lovely juices slithered down they cooled and then warmed again as they drooled into my slit. I could not help but move my butt against her, the combination of sensations so intense, so sensual!

As Roberta's hands continued to perform their magic over my back and buttocks she had reached for the small box placed earlier by the bedside lamp. This she did as she was using her feet to prompt me to open my legs which she now moved between. I felt her tongue between my shoulder blades and she licked a trail down the length of my spine. Pausing as she got to the top of my cleft she began to massage my buttocks and upper thighs, her attentions becoming more noticeable as they concentrated on opening and closing my buttocks, her kisses to my cleft still moving slowly down.

My body was alive with anticipation of the sensations to come. Oh so slowly her thumbs were encroaching closer and closer toward my rosebud and I was mewling as a cat purrs, indicating not only my pleasure of this experience but silently indicating my desire for her to continue.

As though acknowledging my movements and almost cries of pleasure, Roberta's kisses to my cleft now became licks, licks which I involuntarily responded to by rising to my knees. Her obvious delight was immediately responded to as her hands held my cheeks apart and her tongue deftly encircled my rosebud and then finally licked across me. I squealed with pleasure and Roberta now began to rim me and oh so gradually began to fuck my arse with her tongue... I was in heaven with this bliss!

Moving her mouth back and withdrawing her tongue I almost fell flat back to the bed as a LeLo vibrator now teased my cleft, steadily, slowly penetrating my rosebud. Rob entered me with this wonderfully gentle toy it was not long before I found myself biting and squeezing into my pillow as, for the first time in my life, I experienced anal orgasm. The intensity was amazing and as I fell to the bed as Roberta slowly stepped down the rate of vibrations before slowly withdrawing the LeLo. Moving to my side, stroking my back and kissing my face as I oh so slowly recovered from this erotic experience.

Gradually becoming more and more familiar with my location and the company of the woman I had come to love who was gently bringing me back to reality, I finally voiced the words "I Love You and I long for the next time you give me this experience. I feel that the student has become the teacher for I have enjoyed pleasures today the like of which I never knew could occur!"

Roberta responded: "Believe me I never knew I was capable of giving anyone such pleasure, your reactions just kept me going, but yes my darling love, I look forward to not only repeating these joys for you, but also being the recipient because when you orgasmed I was in absolute awe and long for you to lay those sensations upon me!"

Grasping her hair I pulled this amazing lover into my embrace and the kiss of a lifetime.

We lay for a longtime after that kiss, each looking at the other with looks requiring no words, looks of love and the knowledge that this night was not yet over! Getting up to go to the bathroom Roberta took the LeLo with her. I soon followed and found her washing it. As I sat and peed I told her, "I'm glad you did that because you never know where else it might get used tonight!" As Roberta looked toward me she was biting her lower lip:

"Why else would I be washing it, you think I needed to give you a big hint that it's not morning yet?"

We laughed as still gloriously naked we returned to bed.

With Roberta once again entwined naked in my arms, my hands explored those enthralling tits. "Darling, you were up front with me, now it's my turn to tell you about me. You are always so quiet and politely spoken, as am I in public or company, but I have to tell you, in bed I can be downright verbally crude during the throws of ever increasing passion."

Roberta looked at me a little nonplussed before asking: "How do you mean baby, what are you saying to me?"

"Well honey, as I think you know by now I am a very sexual being... This being the case when my passions are aroused to their zenith; well my language can get a bit down and dirty!"

"Precisely, exactly what do you mean?'"

I paused for some time before I was once again prompted by Roberta: "Tell me honey, it won't change anything between us that I can promise you!"

"Well baby, I have a tendency to say how I love your tits; How I adore the taste of your cunt; how I want you sit on my face and fuck your slit all over me. Baby your always so quiet and I felt that if I was to start saying these things, I would offend you, perhaps even lose you!

"Oh Aimie, thank heavens! I was quiet because I am exactly the same and I didn't say anything because I thought I would put you off. So I guess you better get that mouth wrapped around my nipples and at least two of your fingers fucking deep into my cunt and go at it babe!"

The session of kissing that followed these revelations was hard, fast and wanton. Open mouths came together, tongues fought for supremacy over the other. Roberta, grasped my tits in their turn as her fingers twisted and pulled on my nipples. I couldn't take it anymore and I pushed her head to my tits telling her to suck me hard, to bite me and to let me know she really wanted to take me and to be taken by me.

All that followed was sex just the way I enjoy it. I pushed her face into my tits and then pulled her away so that I could get to her, I did and I really took my fill. My hands were all over her back and as I bit onto each of her nipples I was passionately scratching her back! "Harder baby, harder, I adore having my nipples bitten like that as you squeeze my tits!" The flood gates had been opened and we were both delightfully ravishing the other.

Forcefully opening her legs with my knee I was now between her thighs and as I exclaimed "Oh fucking hell baby, your cunt is so wet" reaching for the Lelo I turned it to Medium and slowly caressed her Labia and clit before easing it into her cunt and sought out her G-spot. Roberta lay back murmuring her pleasure and as she did so I now turned the vibration rate up manipulated this toy against her.

Roberta's expression changed to one of tense expression so I turned the toy to rapid pulsation, this in company with the vibration caused her to suddenly tense with impending orgasm and as it began to take hold of her I removed the Lelo and plunged my face, my mouth and my tongue into her as far as possibly could. Relishing in the taste of her sweet cunt juice as I released every inhibition and squealed in the freedom of her orgasm.

Sucking and biting on her Labia my mouth was now totally engaged in licking and sucking on her engorged clit. Roberta was writhing beneath me and when I drove two fingers deep into her cunt, I turned my palm up, relocated her G-spot and delighted in the actions of her body. Her entire pelvis lifted from the bed as she mewled and screamed at me to fuck her but to use three fingers, which I did to our delight, but never ceasing to suck hard on her clit and it was then that I sensed her body really chill.

Her pelvis was fucking back against my fingers and she was, by pulling on my hair, forcing me with ever increasing sapphic want onto her engorged and now very red clit; her pelvis lifted off the bed and her cum juices just flowed and flowed as her body enjoyed the crescendo of further orgasm. Pussy cum flowed and flowed and hungry for pussy as I always am I pulled my fingers from her cunt and moved my mouth to her introitus, my need of her cum and pleasure overwhelming us both.

I wanted to drink every millilitre of her cum and to ensure it kept coming I steadily pushed two very wet fingers into her arse as I sucked on her pussy. Roberta was screaming at me to not stop and as she did so she was pulling on my hair as that orgasm enveloped her entire being. Her cum was delicious and I never stopped kissing, fingering and sucking until she gasped and pulled me away exclaiming "No more, no more, oh fuck me Aimie, I want it, but I can't take anymore!"

Back at her side and cuddling her softly close to me, my hand gently stroked across her back. She kissed me as I once again expressed my love of her, and opening her eyes I said:

"Look, daylight, its morning my love, its morning and time to sleep."

12