All Comments on 'Student Support Ch. 01'

by AnnasFriend

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

This piece of work gets a better grade than Maggs' report. A fucking plus. Only criticism would be to make the sex scenes more detailed and graphic but that would probably just come down to taste.

BBeinhartBBeinhartover 6 years ago
Second that!

A fucking plus and *****

Lonely_readerLonely_readerover 6 years ago
Whew!

It was only 4 pages long but it was structured so good that it felt longer.

Fantastic set up and the sex description was veery hot!

5 stars and can't wait the next installment

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Excellent Work

You may have been criticized over your previous work, but I don’t see that happening this time. Looking forward to the next chapter.

CaughtthedragonCaughtthedragonover 6 years ago
Very good

Exellent work love your stories keep em comin

ashleycooperashleycooperabout 6 years ago
keep them coming!

great work--thank you!

KBBear69KBBear69about 6 years ago
Very nice story

You are a very good literotica writer. I could see it all as it progressed through the story. Need to keep it coming in the same way. It was slow at first but it still kept me coming back. Look foreword to further parts to progress.

iknowwhatiknowwhatalmost 6 years ago
Great story

Loved it. Got a bit peeved that ot just said "and then we had great sex during the night" would have liked to have a actual sceen.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Have only read the first chapter. It has brought back memories of a crush I had on my friends Dad. MMMMMMM

Nikki

maddictmaddictabout 5 years ago
Martin

If you had deleted Maggies number, I would of deleted this story

*~*`

So glad there's a warm chapter waiting for me. Lets not forget our friends who are snow bound

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Wow

I have read many stories here, and seen this title and thought ..great, another teacher student story...Ahh what ever, I will read the first page. Boy-o-boy was I wrong. OMG I was sucked in before half the page was done. Beautifully done. This is a secret fantasy of all dads, I don't care how pure of heart he might be. The images that dance in our heads are brought to life in this story. Very nicely done. I'm so excited to read the rest. I like that the sex was not so graphic. It lets me fill in all the sights, smells and feelings I already know are there. I think it shows CD's maturity and confidence in knowing what she didn't know being young and inexperienced. As you said, when they wen to the bedroom, he took over and showed her it was much more than a BJ and a quick fuck. He knew how to make it intensely pleasurable for her first and I think it shows that he knows what he is doing with her. Awesome job. I'm excited to see what's next for the study buddies.

BUCK.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
EXTREMELY WELL WRITTEN

First AnnasFriend story. Never distracted by language problems -- such as misspellings and grammar issues. Lots of great dialog. I have started Literotica stories, realized it was being told with narration where there should have been dialogue, and immediately abandoned it. No danger of that here.

Somewhat wordy start -- not too interested in menus, such as types of pizza. Though was necessary when she started making him stew. Still, beginning built somewhat slow and wordy. But the fantastic fantasy of a young, nubile hottie longing to fuck an experienced father of her friend was a well played out dream. And then for M to set the boundaries as sexual and affection, not romance nor marriage was, well, like icing on the cake.

The language of the teens, and the Dad's perception of teen ways/habits/lingo, causes me to think the author has been around teens.

Just imagining how this is going to go with Maggie and Liz (and?), has me anticipating.

Slap a 5 star on that one. Yes!

Paul in Oklahoma

Rambling_ChantrixRambling_Chantrixalmost 4 years ago

Big fan of Maggie wanting to keep things casual. I'm usually more than a bit turned off by age gap romance like this but I found your story very enticing. Thanks for sharing! I'm looking forward to the next chapters

Memut6969Memut6969almost 3 years ago

Great story line and love the depth of details about the characters. Good read that builds to exciting sexual experience.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Loved the story. I'm not going to feign to be a literature buff but I will say this, pineapple definitely belongs on pizza. 😂

SparkyblueoneSparkyblueoneover 2 years ago

I think I'm going to end up hating Martin as much as I'm going to love this story simply because he's likely to end up with all the main protagonists lucky bugger. 😉

Another winner methinks and very deserving of 5 stars. Onto the next instalment now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I keep coming back to this story,.I like the characters so much. I hope you'll wrote more, or a sequel perhaps.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

greasy and syrupy. dommage!

MADDOGINTEXASMADDOGINTEXASabout 2 years ago

This is quite entertaining; it started out with the author's warning comments, which I appreciated...

Then, as I got more into the story, the better it got; the girls are sweet, and Maggie is "taking care of" Martin quite well. I think Charlie KNOWS (not 'suspect's) and is gonna get in on the action...

Charlie is sweet, she loves her dad; and she is hinting at something else(?)

Maggie...for the time being, wants to keep it uncomplicated...but emotional tie-ups are gonna happen here...this kind of sexual involvement evolves into more!!

Liz...HHHHMMMM??!! She is also gonna be interesting, see how she fits in...another "harem" girl?

Five **5** Stars...well done!!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Too twisted for me.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous