Student Support Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AnnasFriend
AnnasFriend
1,717 Followers

I smiled to myself as I started to clear up. Then my phone buzzed again.

I did get you some ice cream too, but I ate it. Ha!

**

The next night there was no sign of her, but there was still some stew left so I had that. If anything, it tasted even better this time. The following night there was some roast chicken and boiled potatoes waiting for me. Along with a large bowl of broccoli.

I still can't face broccoli but hope you enjoy! xx

I texted Charlie.

Charlie – Maggie cooking for me is lovely but please tell her there's no need. I can manage on my own you know. Hope all is well. Xxxx

Her reply:

Just looking after the best man in the world. She wanted to learn proper cooking and this way you get to be her guinea pig. I'll be pissed if she poisons you. I'd probably even unfriend her on FB. Fingers crossed she won't! Xxxxx

Well, I tried.

At the weekend I had a date. A proper date. One of the guys where I worked had a sister who was recently divorced and he'd said he thought we'd get on. I hadn't been sure but I also thought I'd give it a shot. What did I have to lose? All my life I'd been a bit too careful and cautious and perhaps in the second half of my life I should try and relax and enjoy it a bit more.

I met up with Abigail at a local restaurant. She was a bit younger than me, early thirties. Blonde, quite short, attractive. We had plenty in common and conversation wasn't a problem. I enjoyed myself. I think she did too. Afterwards we went for a walk along the river and it seemed quite natural to hold hands.

"You're a very comfortable, gentle person," she said as we walked.

I made a face. "Not the words men would necessarily choose for themselves"

"Sorry... which ones would you prefer?"

"Charming? Macho? Irresistible?"

She laughed. "I think you're probably all of those things, given time. Certainly charming. Macho – not so sure, but that's never been my thing anyway. Irresistible... well, not quite yet."

I nodded. That seemed fair. I walked her back to her car and we said good night. She leaned up to peck me on the lips.

"Sleep well," she said. "Perhaps you'll call me?"

"I will," I said. I wasn't sure I meant it though.

I watched her drive away and then I took myself home. The lights were on downstairs, which they hadn't been when I'd left the house. Maggie was lying on my sofa, eating some popcorn and watching the television.

She looked at me disapprovingly and made a big show of looking at her watch. "And where have you been, young man?"

"Hi Maggie. Make yourself at home. And... none of your business!"

"You're looking smart... have you possibly been... could it be... you've been on a DATE?"

"It's time you went home," I said.

"I have so got to text Charlie first and tell her. She'll be so excited!"

"Do not text Charlie!" I said firmly. "This is none of her – or your - business!"

She started typing on her phone, reading slowly aloud as she did so.

"Charlie... Guess... What... your... Dad... has been... on a ... Date... he looks... really good... for... his... age... Not sure... about... his... shirt... though...will send... picture..."

"What's wrong with my shirt?"

"That colour! Yeuch."

I sat down beside her and glared at her.

"Put the phone down. I don't want you texting Charlie. Not yet. It's one date!"

Reluctantly she put the phone down.

"And Maggie... you know I really like you... but you shouldn't just keep letting yourself in like this."

"Charlie told me to look after you."

"I'm fine! You don't have to."

She held out the bowl of popcorn. "Want some?"

I took some. She got up and headed to the kitchen.

"I'm going to make you some coffee. Decaff – don't want you awake all night, do we?"

I gave up and slumped back on the sofa and helped myself to popcorn. A few minutes later she came back with two mugs of coffee and settled herself back down beside me. She looked at me expectantly.

"What?" I said suspiciously.

"So... tell me how it went."

"No!"

"Oh come on, CD. I want to know. I'm super-jealous. Did you sweep her off her feet? I bet you did. Did you go... dancing? Did you strut your stuff on the dance floor?"

"No," I said. "We went for dinner, and then for a walk."

She whooped sarcastically. "Party animal!"

"It's what mature people do, Maggie. It was very civilised and pleasant."

She made a mock disgusted face. "Sounds awful. I almost feel sorry for her, whoever she is."

I was indignant. "Why? She had a very nice time!"

"Maybe... but I bet she was hoping you'd reach over and grab her and kiss her and squeeze in all sorts of places and then maybe drag her onto the floor and rip off her..."

"Maggie! Stop right there! That's enough."

She smirked at me. "Such a prude, CD."

"I am not. I just like to treat women with respect."

"Sometimes," said Maggie. "We don't want to be treated with respect. You do know that, right?"

We looked at each other. I sighed.

"Do you want me to drive you home?"

She shook her head. "Not yet. Just tell me one thing, then I'll stop, OK?"

"Fine. One thing."

"Did you kiss?"

I thought about protesting again, but somehow I wanted to tell her. I nodded slowly. She punched me gently on the arm.

"You did! You old smoothie! And how was it?"

"It was... OK," I said.

"Just OK?"

"Yes," I said. "It was OK, kissing is always nice. But... there was no spark, you know?"

She was silent for a moment.

"You going to see her again?"

"I don't know," I admitted. "I probably should, I enjoyed myself, it was nice to talk to somebody different but... well..."

"No spark," she said quietly.

"Yeah. No spark."

She reached out for my hand and held it. I was suddenly very aware of Maggie's closeness to me. She looked sensational, she always did, but something about her that evening was almost overwhelming. She was like a whirlpool that was slowly dragging me into its vortex.

She seemed to sense the change in mood as well. She looked straight at me and held my gaze.

"What about now?" she said.

I didn't say anything. I slowly lifted my hand from hers and raised it to her cheek and just stroked it gently.

"You should go," I whispered.

She twisted her head slightly and took one of my fingers in her mouth and sucked the tip. I gasped aloud. Then she reached up, took my hand again, and use it to pull herself across the sofa and onto my lap. She lowered her face to mine.

"I'm going to take such good care of you," she murmured.

"Maggie... we can't..." But then her mouth was on me, and her tongue was exploring mine. I surrendered to her. I could feel her full breasts pressing against my chest. She was wriggling on my lap as she kissed me and I realised she was rubbing herself against my erection. I ran my fingers over her body, delighting in finally being able to touch this girl who I'd lusted after for so long. She moaned as my hands slid down her back and cupped her buttocks.

"Let's go upstairs," she said. "I want to be in your bed."

One final attempt at gallantry from me. "Maggie... are you sure about this?"

She held me firmly and whispered into my ear. "If you don't fuck me I'm going to go crazy."

She led me by the hand upstairs. Once we were in my room she kissed me passionately again then stepped away.

"Take my clothes off for me," she said. "I've dreamt of you doing that."

I stood in front of her and got her to raise her arms. I slowly pulled her t shirt up and over her head, revealing a simple white bra underneath. With a dry mouth I indicated she should turn around. I unhooked her bra and peeled it away from her and over her arms and off. I slid my hands around her and cupped her breasts and stepped up close against her. My throbbing cock pressed into her backside and she pushed back against it. I teased her nipples gently with my fingers.

"Oh god," she murmured. "That's so good."

I lowered my hands down to her shorts and undid the button. Then I sank to my knees and slowly pulled them down, over her hips and down her legs and then she stepped out of them. She only wore a simple pair of white cotton panties. I turned her around and moved closer in and gently pulled those down too. As I knew from the photos, she just had a small strip of hair above her slit, and was shaved entirely below.

I stroked her gently with a single finger, running it the length of her opening. As I did so it moistened under my touch, the lips spreading and widening like magic so I was able to slide my finger slightly inside her lips. Her breath quickened.

"I can't stand it," she said. "I'm so excited. Please... please will you fuck me?"

Sometimes though, experience can be helpful. I would fuck her sure enough, and very soon, but I knew just a little more teasing and tantalising would make it even better.

I ran a hand around either side of her, once again taking hold of her buttocks. I leaned forward so my nose was almost at the top of her cunt, as if in prayer. I could smell her arousal. I pressed my face against her and darted out my tongue, just the faintest little graze of her clit, and her whole body shuddered.

"Oh god Jesus please."

Then I just blew gently onto her pussy. She was so wet now that the cool air on the moistness made her gasp. I stood up and slowly ran my hands the length of her body.

"Undo my shirt," I said.

She scrabbled for the buttons. She managed the first three but after that she became impatient and ripped the shirt off me, sending the last two buttons spinning off into the dark room.

Then she was at my belt unbuckling it, pulling it loose and throwing it aside. Now she was able to reach inside my trousers and grab hold of me.

"Please get this out," she whispered.

I pulled off my trousers and boxers and now we were both naked. She began kissing me again, she still had my cock in her hand and she was pushing herself against it as if she was trying to get it inside her while we were still standing up.

I broke free of her lips. "On the bed," I said.

Not relinquishing her grip she walked slowly towards the bed, taking me with her. I pushed her gently backwards onto the bed and she had to let go, and now I could kneel between her legs and bury my face in her sweet pussy.

"Christ I can't stand it," she said. "Please fuck me."

She tried to pull me up by my shoulders but I took her hands firmly in mine and pushed them down onto the bed. I held her like that as I continued to tease her pussy with my tongue. Up and down that little slit, all around the top of her inner thighs. She was soaking wet, and my face was soon covered in her juices.

She was surrendering to my attentions now and I sensed an orgasm was imminent. She was moaning and thrashing around and was barely coherent.

"Are you going to come for me Maggie?" I asked. "Are you going to come while I lick your cunt?"

"Oh god oh god I'm going fucking crazy... you're driving me fucking crazy."

I let go of one of her hands and inserted the tip of my finger into her tight young pussy and gently probed, not slipping in more than the tip but working it back and forth while my tongue continued its work on and around her clit. Her free hand grabbed my head and pushed it down into her groin.

"You're fucking me with your finger... oh god... I want you to fuck me so bad..."

I rotated my finger round and gently pushed upwards against the wall of her cunt, just the other side of her clit. I spread my mouth over her pussy and held it there, just using my finger to stimulate her.

"Oh fuck fuck fuck..."

And she came in a great crashing wave. Her legs tightened around my head as she tried to lift her entire lower body off the bed. I felt her pussy spasm around my finger as she bucked and swayed. I paused for breath and watched and luxuriated in the ecstasy of this beautiful, wondrous, sexy girl.

For almost a minute she sighed and gasped and I waited patiently, still nestled with my face between her legs but careful not to touch her any more until she'd at least partly recovered. I gently withdrew my finger – she gave a sharp intake of breath when I did – and started to gently stroke her legs with my fingers. I could see goose bumps forming over her skin.

The next minute she just lay there quietly, still breathing heavily but saying nothing. I stroked and nuzzled her body, focusing mainly on her legs and thighs but occasionally reaching up and running my fingers over her upper body.

"Hold me," she said.

I slid up the bed and moved to one side of her. She rolled into my arms and I held her tight.

"Oh my god," she said.

I kissed her forehead. It was damp with sweat.

"That was the most... intense... Jesus, I have never ... ever... come like that before."

"I'm glad," I said. "It was lovely to watch."

She wriggled even closer to me.

"That wasn't how I planned it all."

"You had a plan?"

"Sort of. I was going to be the one in control, you know. And I was going to blow you and then fuck you and I'd make you come and I was totally, totally, looking forward to it and I thought I'd probably come too... but it was supposed to be all about making you feel good, you know."

I kissed her forehead again. "I feel good," I said.

"And now I'm not sure I'll ever move again," she said. "You may have to bury me here."

"I'm putting my money on the resilience of youth," I said. "But if nothing else happens tonight, I will still consider myself the luckiest man on the planet."

She moaned and closed her eyes.

"And you're so fucking nice!"

I was tired of being told how nice I was.

"Hmm," I said. "In about five minutes, when you're feeling a little more... lively... I'm going to fuck you Maggie. I'm going to get you to spread your legs and I'm going to slip my cock into your lovely tight little cunt, and I'm going to fuck you."

Her breathing started to speed up again and she squirmed against me. I ran a hand over her breast and I felt the nipple harden under my touch.

"I'm going to start with you underneath, so you can lie there a little longer. But then, when you're used to having my cock stretching out your pussy, you're going to ride me, Maggie. I'm going to lie on my back and watch you riding me and just look at your sensational, fuckable body and then when I'm ready to come I'm going to pull you down close to my chest and hold you tight, with your lovely, beautiful tits pushed against my chest, and I'm going to fill your cunt up with my come."

"Oh fuck," she whispered. "I love the way you talk dirty."

"How's that for nice?" I said.

She swallowed and smiled at me. Then she kissed me. "That actually sounds pretty fucking great," she said.

And it was.

**

I slept late, which I think was excusable in the circumstances. When I awoke she was gone, but there was the reassuring smell of coffee and toast and within a few minutes she'd appeared with a tray. She was wearing my shirt from the night before, so the colour can't have been that bad.

"I'm going to sew the buttons back on later," she said, settling the tray on my lap.

"Least you could do," I agreed, "considering how horribly you've used me."

She giggled. "I'm so sore," she said. "I can hardly walk. I was downstairs I was thinking to myself – I hope you don't find this crude - that I am one extremely lucky and well fucked young lady."

"And at least I got some toast out of it," I said. "So we both win."

She narrowed her eyes and pretended to glare at me.

"Take that shirt off," I said. "And get back into bed. You can have some of my toast if you're good."

She took the shirt off and I gloried in the sight of her perfect young body, outlined beautifully against the morning sunlight. Then she snuggled back into bed beside me, reached under the covers, and took my cock firmly in my hand.

"Careful," I said. "He's had a hard night."

"I wanted to wake you up with a blowjob," she said. "But I really wanted some food. Sorry."

I fed her some toast. "I'll forgive you, I suppose. But I applaud the sentiment."

We snacked for a while and sipped our coffees. Then something occurred to me.

"Where do your parents think you are?"

"At Liz's."

"Aha. And if they call her house?"

"Liz is covering for me. Her parents are away. We're good."

"Hmm," I said. "And where does Liz think you are?"

"Here, of course," said Maggie.

I absorbed this for a moment.

"So... Liz... is aware that you spent the night here?"

"Yeah. I've had three text messages from here already this morning. Nosy cow."

She looked at me. "Liz really likes you. It's fine. She won't tell anybody."

All the same, I was a little perturbed at the idea of it being such an open secret between the two of them. But as I lay there with Maggie's hand gently massaging my cock, in the warm, tired, smug glow of the night before, I decided it didn't matter for now.

"I've finished my coffee." I said. "And there's no more toast."

"Oh no," said Maggie, widening her eyes. "What shall we do now?"

"We could discuss chemistry," I said.

"Hmm," she said, considering. "Nah... But I wonder... can I interest you in a fuck?"

There may be more arousing things than a beautiful eighteen-year-old saying that to you. I can't immediately think of any.

"That sounds better," I said.

If the night before had been frantic and animalistic rutting, our love-making that morning was more measured and tender and leisurely. I knew she was sore and I was gentle with her, using my mouth and tongue to get her wet again before slipping carefully inside her and holding her tight. Then I began long, slow, strokes that she murmured her soft appreciation of, and as her breathing quickened so did my rhythm. I followed her right to the edge, careful to keep back my own orgasm until I knew her own was inevitable. Just a few more savage thrusts were enough for me, and as I whispered to her that I was coming I felt her cunt tighten around my cock as she joined me.

"Fuck yes. Oh god Martin... I love you coming inside me. I just fucking love it."

It was the first time I could remember her using my name.

**

Later that morning she had to go home – her parents were expecting her for lunch – and I watched lazily from the bed as she got herself dressed.

"It's rude to stare," she said, as I admired her rearranging her breasts back into her bra.

"Sorry," I said. "Purely scientific interest."

She giggled. "I feel almost dizzy," she said. "My parents are going to think I'm coming down with something. Or that I'm on drugs. I can still hardly walk and I'm going to have this stupid grin on my face all day."

She finished dressing, peered into a mirror and pushed her hair back and forth a few times until she was satisfied, then she turned and looked at me.

"Listen," she said. "I should say something now, OK?"

"OK," I said, a little cautiously.

"You are the most amazingly sexy, considerate man, and I really, really, really want to do that with you lots and lots more times. In fact, I may kill you if you don't ravish me at every opportunity. With me so far?"

I nodded. Hard to find much to disagree with.

"But," she said firmly. "No falling in love with each other, OK? I don't want to marry you, have babies with you or set up house or any of that – understood?"

"You're just going to use me for sex?" I said, trying to look appalled at the thought.

She leant over to kiss me goodbye.

"Any objections?"

I shook my head.

Then she pulled back the sheet and took hold of my semi-erect cock. She took it quickly in her mouth and sucked me for a few seconds. Then she stopped and stood up again.

AnnasFriend
AnnasFriend
1,717 Followers