Student Support Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AnnasFriend
AnnasFriend
1,717 Followers

"To be continued later," she said. "Gotta go!"

**

In fact it wasn't continued until the following morning, though I probably needed the recovery time. I was in the shower when I heard the door open and through the glass I saw Maggie starting to get undressed. Then the shower door opened and she slipped in to join me.

"I really must get those locks changed," I said, kissing her.

"I'd tunnel in," she said. "Horny women like me always find a way."

She reached for the soap. "Not much time this morning," she said. "I've got a class at nine and you've got to get to work. But I've always wanted to try this."

She soaped my groin thoroughly, smothering it with suds and working her hand back and forth on my cock.

"You have to tell me," she said. "I'm still pretty new at this sex stuff, despite my apparent sluttiness. Harder? Softer? Slower? Faster?"

"Hold me a bit more at the top," I said, groaning. "So you can feel that ridge under my foreskin as you go up and down."

"Like this?"

"Yes... like that... a little firmer... And faster..."

"Doesn't it hurt?"

I shook my head. And less than a minute later, to her great satisfaction, I came all over her hand and stomach.

"Fucccck!" I said, gasping. "Jesus! You are... wow... I never normally come that quickly."

"Really?" She preened. "I'm so glad I can do that to you. That's so sexy!"

"I should do something for you," I said, and I reached out to start stroking her pussy. But she pushed me firmly away.

"No time," she said. "Sometimes you just have to let it be one way, OK? But how about if I come over this evening? I've told my parents Liz and I have another study session."

"That would be fine," I said faintly.

She washed my come off herself, humming happily as she did so. Then she wrapped both arms around me, leaned deliciously and heavily against me, and gave me an enthusiastic and loving kiss.

"See you later," she said, and she broke the embrace and scurried away, collecting her clothes from the floor as she went.

**

Maggie found an excuse to come over nearly every day for the next week. Sometimes it was short and fleeting, like the time she came into the house, didn't say a word, pushed me onto the sofa, unzipped my fly, and proceed to blow me enthusiastically until I came in her mouth. Then she got up, lasciviously ran her tongue around her lips, blew me a kiss, and went out again.

Sometimes it was for longer. One evening it was raining and we spent a delicious two hours in bed together, alternating bursts of passion with just lying snuggled up together, usually spooned so her back was against my chest and my arms around her.

"God, I love sex," she murmured, as my finger traced a path around her nipple. "Well, I love sex with you. When I'm in class I get wet just thinking about the next time I'm going to see you."

My cock hardened against her at the thought, and she wriggled contentedly against it.

"Even when I'm married," she said. "I think I wouldn't be able to resist you. If you wanted to come over and fuck me I'd let you, I know I would."

"You might feel differently when you're a bit older," I said. "But I'll keep it in mind."

We listened to the rain outside for a while.

"You know Charlie's coming home at the weekend?" I said.

"Yeah! I can't wait to see her."

"I assume... this is going to be our secret?"

"We'll see," she said. "I know you're scared of her finding out, but I don't think she'd freak out as much you think."

"Um," I said doubtfully. "I don't think I'd want to risk it."

She kissed me softly. "We all love you. In our different ways. You don't need to worry about ever losing Charlie."

**

She was right, of course, more right than I knew then. But that doesn't mean the weekend was without its complications. As before, I made sure Maggie and Liz came over. And the first part of the weekend was like old times – I could her the three of them laughing and even the sound of terrible pounding music from her room didn't dent my pleasure in having her back again.

But when it came to be dinner time, Liz had disappeared.

"She's gone home," said Charlie. "She got a headache."

"Oh," I said. "That's a shame."

There was some undercurrent between Maggie and Charlie that I couldn't pick up on, and that I didn't want to try and bring to the surface. Maggie had implied that Liz knew all about the two of us. Had Liz let something slip? If so, why did Charlie still look so calm and unflustered? If anything, Maggie was the one who looked more thoughtful and concerned.

Dinner was fine and fun – we had the Youtube stew, as we'd taken to calling it – and Charlie, normally not a big meat eater, even had a small second helping.

"You're looking much better," she said, looking at me critically. "Quite fit, in fact. Well done Mags. You're keeping him in good shape."

I blushed and busied myself with stacking the dishwasher.

"We look after each other," said Maggie. "He still helps with my studies sometimes, and I make sure he has something from all the basic food groups a few times a week."

Charlie looked at the two of us in turn and smiled. Did she guess? Or did she know? I wasn't going to ask.

After dinner the two of them took themselves off to Charlie's room and I heard a lot of murmured, quite earnest conversation going on when I went past her door. Not the usual frivolous chatter and giggling. I sat in my study and tinkered with a paper I was working on.

Around midnight Charlie's door opened and she came down the corridor to kiss me goodnight.

"Mags is staying here tonight," she said.

I nodded. I looked at her. Liz was pretty and Maggie was spectacular but for pure, elegant, beauty, my daughter took a lot of beating.

"How's things with your mum?" I asked.

She shrugged. "We're fine. You know how she is sometimes."

"Yes," I said. "And everything else is ok?"

"It's all good Dad. I miss you lots, and the girls, but the college is great."

"I miss you too," I said. "But I'm glad it's working out."

"Good night, my lovely Daddy," she said, and she leaned forward and hugged me for a long time. I held her tight with my eyes closed and smelt her hair. Then she straightened up, yawned and said she'd see me in the morning. I watched her walk down the corridor. How did she grow up so fast?

A few minutes later Maggie came out of her room and went to the bathroom. On her way back she stepped quietly into my study.

"Just saying goodnight," she said. "I'm afraid this is all you get tonight." She leaned over and kissed me firmly. She patted my groin.

"Sorry buster," she said. "I'll see you soon though."

"Everything OK?" I asked in a low voice. "Liz and you – and Charlie – no fight or anything?"

She shook her head. "Nothing like that. Charlie and I are talking about it. Liz has just got a few problems at the moment – we're trying to figure out how to help her."

"Oh," I said. "Well... obviously it's probably confidential, and I respect that – but if there's anything I can do to help, count me in, OK? Anything at all."

She looked at me thoughtfully.

"Funny you should say that," she said.

**

AnnasFriend
AnnasFriend
1,717 Followers