All Comments on 'Student Teacher Ch. 01'

by StoryTeller07

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Hope to see more.

Really liking this story, but the editting seems a little off, especially compared to your other work. Still hot as hell, though, keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
overall VERY promising...who does your editing???

Very sly, stealthy and convincing "take down" of teacher.... Love it!!

Loved the way it moved forward and progressed into the back room, then the lunch room, and now home to Paula's....and how it adroitly paves the way to MUCH more teacher's humiliation and exposure the next day in class when the Inspector returns!!

Hope your next chapter will expose her more to Paula's "doll" fetish and maybe to some corporal punishment right in front of the class??

Very interesting presentation of eroticism, emotional highs and lows, teacher's professionalism, delightful insights into individual students' train of thoughts....and so much more....

Keep up the great story!!

StoryTeller07StoryTeller07about 13 years agoAuthor
Editing

Sorry about the typos as I know it can spoil the flow. I wil correct them soon. Glad you enjoyed it though! The story will progress as suggested without too much of a surprise. Hope you don't mark the story low because of the little mistakes after all there is no editor, I write them at night when I have some free time, and they are free! - regards Storyteller07

CeliaisAlienaCeliaisAlienaabout 13 years ago
A smart set-up

This is very entertaining, and I'll be eagerly looking for new installments. It promises a lot of uninhibited fun! The tone is light and whimsical, but it also keeps a very good track of Jessie's turmoil and humiliation, which gives it a very exciting extra spark of erotic tension.

Dom4cpDom4cpabout 13 years ago
Cane

I like this story alot , very well done and I look forward to reading more in the future, perhaps the teacher could recieve the cane in front of the class?

StoryTeller07StoryTeller07about 13 years agoAuthor
Chapter 2

Next chapter is awaiting approval, so should be ready by Sunday 24th. The teacher hasn't made it back to the class yet but will of course perform to your commands once there. You are such a naughty bunch of students how can you expect your poor teacher to submit to such degrading acts in class? Well, I guess she has no choice. Perhaps you could present your demands for teacher to submit to before the next chapter is completed. I'm sure Jenny can force her to obey. Storyteller07

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Totally Unbelievable

Having been a student teacher myself, as soon as I recognized Mr. Chapman, Jenny would have found herself in the chair, the teacher would resumed authority over the class or she did not deserve a teaching position. And at the very least, Jennie and Melissa would have drawn detention and a failing grade for the day and their graduation would have been in jeopardy. Don't play around with classroom authority.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Pathetic

PATHETIC.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
One not unusual quick story issue for me

Jessie and Jennie are just too similarly named. That's a common issue I find on Literotica. I think maybe it has to do with thinking and writing quickly. Anyway, I got confused and just gave up rather than scroll back through the story. I think I'll come back to it, though, because the idea looks interesting.

AnonymousAnonymous19 days ago

I don't quite get the episode in the closet. Why would Jenny ask to be disciplined and drop her drawers? It doesn't make sense. Then blaming Jessica for it makes even less sense to me.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userStoryTeller07@StoryTeller07
When you send an email enter an email address for a reply. I will often write a story by request. You will find more of my stories on Smashwords, by Gary Bingham Thank you to all on Literotica for the opportunity to publish stories and for readers comments as that has improv...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES