Study Break Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Vicky took my glasses and smiled. Folding them, she said, "Don't worry, I can tell just by the way you look at me. No one but you has ever looked at me like that."

My heart started pounding suddenly and I felt like she had just learned my deepest darkest secret. I loved her so much that I had memorized every inch her beautiful face and body so thoroughly that when I took off my glasses, she was still in focus while the rest of the world blurred out.

I was about to tell her that but she grabbed my hand and placed it between her legs.

"But you owe me an orgasm..." She guided my fingers to her clit, already swollen and slippery. "... and I'm not leaving until I get one."

I'll admit that I wanted to refuse, but not because of selfishness. It was because Vicky could get loud if she didn't check herself and I couldn't afford us getting heard then caught together right on campus, in another professor's office no less.

Okay, I'll be honest—she wasn'tthatloud, not in the pornographic moaning or screaming sense, anyway. She was just very vocal with dirty talk, saying what she liked and how she liked it and when she was close to coming, not to mention all the giggles and squeaks she emitted at random—those could carry through walls. In retrospect, all those cues and communication were probably why we had such great sexual chemistry in the first place. Why aren't all girls so upfront? Some guys need coaching in order to become good lovers.

Vicky noticed my hesitation. "Please, Jonas. I need you." She squirmed against my hand.

How could I say no to that? From her position sitting on my lap, it was easy to pick her up. She squeaked in surprise but I silenced her with a kiss, which she returned with enthusiasm, wrapping her arms around my neck so she could pull herself closer.

I carried her over to the sofa, continuing to kiss her as I did so, and then laid her down. I immediately began kissing down her tattooed neck towards her chest. When I reached the fabric of her dress, I nuzzled it aside to expose her nipple. I brushed my lips over it lightly, causing Vicky to inhale sharply. Then I licked it with the firm tip of my tongue.

"Oh..." Vicky moaned as she exhaled.

I took her nipple into my mouth and sucked on it till I felt it perk up and wrinkle. I bit the piercing and pulled away a bit. Vicky squeaked, "Jonas!"

I let go of the piercing, causing Vicky's breast to jiggle enticingly. I grabbed her tit and gave it a gentle squeeze.

Oh man, Vicky wasn't stacked, but she had a great pair of breasts. Her tits were a generous B-cup, probably C—just enough of a handful, with pink nipples and puffy areoles. They were very perky, just seeming to swell and curve off her chest rather than hang down. As Vicky slipped the dress's straps off her shoulders, I watched her delectable tits jiggle and form an enticing valley of cleavage for a quick second. Once her chest was full free of fabric, they snapped back to their original positions.

I leaned forward again, and continued to work down to her pierced navel. I didn't spend too much time there, just nuzzled my nose against her piercing to tease and tickle her.

By then her dress had bunched around her waist. Rather than have her lift her ass to remove it, I just lifted her skirt.

I was greeted with the sight of Vicky's beautiful vagina. Her outer lips were flushed pink with arousal and her inner lips were glistening with wetness. Her clit was peeking out of its hood expectantly and her opening was literally drooling. Her lips were waxed, but she kept her mound fuzzy—at my insistence.

All in all, it looked utterly delicious. My mouth was already watering.

Vicky squirmed, grabbing one her legs behind the knee and using her other hand to play with her nipple. "Get in there..." she groaned, so anxious it was cute.

I licked my lips, but even that was too long a wait for Vicky. She hooked her heel behind my neck and pulled my face into her pussy. I immediately came in contact with her clit and Vicky growled. "Oh, fuck yes... Lick my pussy, suck on that clit..."

I got to work. After placing a firm kiss on her clit to temporarily shock her into submission, I took a detour down south. I snaked my tongue out and licked her asshole, dragging my tongue up over her opening, and back to her clit. "Ah!" Vicky moaned in surprise.

"Sorry, babe, had to." It was true, so much juice had drooled out of her pussy that it had reached her ass and was threatening to get on Milton's sofa. I didn't want to leave evidence of our tryst.

"Stop teasing me and make me cum!" Vicky whined. "Clit! Now!" She did her move again, pulling my face to her pussy with her foot.

I smiled with my lips directly on her clit. Vicky could get bossy when she was desperate for an orgasm. Our sex life was essentially a power struggle between two tops, although I let her take control most of the time. (We had yet to try to true BDSM. Baby steps.)

I massaged my lips into her clit, occasionally slipping out my tongue to drag up from her opening to the sensitive little button.

"Yes, yes... Just like that, honey..." Vicky said, out of breath. "More... don't stop."

Without stopping my cunt-munching, I turned my eyes up toward Vicky. She was writhing on the sofa, eyes tightly shut, brow furrowed, while biting her lip and playing with her tits. Her chest was heaving as she panted, and her stomach muscles were clenching.

Such a sight. So fucking sexy. And all because of me. I felt my cock swell and steadily become erect again.

But instead of stroking myself like my body was telling me to, I took my hand and brought my fingers to Vicky's pussy.

Vicky immediately felt my fingers and knew what I was planning. "Yeah, baby, finger fuck my pussy... Get in there..."

I did as told, sliding my index and middle finger inside her opening. Although it was soaking wet, I was immediately met with resistance, Vicky's pussy was tightening around my fingers. My cock twitched in response, jealous. God bless Kegel.

Once fully inserted, instead of pulling out, I turned my palm up and searched for Vicky's G-spot...

I'll be honest, I didn't know what I was looking for, and after almost six months together I still didn't. The inside of Vicky's tight wet velvety pussy all felt the same to me—"OH YES! RIGHT THERE!"—but Vicky always let me know when I found it.

"You like that?" I asked, my voice muffled because my mouth was still on her clit.

"Mm-hm..." Vicky moaned. She was now looking down at me, biting her lip.

"Are you ready to cum?"

"Yeah, make me cum, Jonas, please..." Vicky reached down and grabbed her thighs. In that position, with her knees back and her feet in the air, she was more spread open for me—plus her arms were squeezing her tits together, giving her cleavage she normally didn't have.

Did this girl know how sexy she was? Did she do these outrageously naughty and kinky things intentionally just to drive me insane with lust? If she did, she barely had to try.

That visage was all the motivation I needed. I redoubled my efforts, chowing down on her clit with force, trapping it with my lips and assaulting it relentlessly with my tongue. My fingers drove in and out of her pussy, but only shallow thrusts so they could hit her G-spot with precision accuracy.

I felt Vicky's body stiffen up, her breath catch, the walls of her pussy contract. "THERE IT—"

Just as her orgasm was kicking off, I withdrew my mouth from her clit and replaced it with my thumb. I covered Vicky's mouth with my free hand, to muffle her orgasmic cry of pleasure.

By the look in Vicky's wide brown eyes, she was very surprised, but that didn't stop her from coming all over my right hand and crying out into my left.

So sue me, as blind as I was without my glasses, I got off on visual stimulation, and Vicky orgasming was a sight to behold, and in this position I had the perfect view.

She arched her back as she squeezed one of her tits and her other hand snaked down to her crotch to spread herself more open to my assaulting fingers. I could feel her uneven breath, see her whole body quiver and convulse, see her polished purple toes curl, at the same time as I felt her pussy drool and contract.

When Vicky finally came down, she grabbed my hand and withdrew my fingers from her pussy, bringing them up to her mouth to lick clean. "Oh my god," she panted, "thank you..." She sat herself up and kissed me, giving me another taste of her pussy's natural lube.

When she pulled away, her face and chest were flushed pink. I wiped the sweat off her brow and brushed the hair out of her eyes. "Am I wrong or was that stronger than normal?"

Vicky laughed, as if to an inside joke. "Oh, yeah. Did you think you were alone? That was my first orgasm in weeks."

That took me off guard. First, because she could tell I hadn't fapped in a while—on second thought, it was clearly evident because of my larger than usual cumload earlier—but also because... "Wait—weeks? You mean you haven't..."

Vicky shrugged. "I mean I did masturbate at first... but... I don't cum as good on my own... Don't think I've ever had a disappointing orgasm in my whole life, alone or with someone but... I don't know, ever since I've been with you, coming alone just makes me feel sad... and lonely. I'd rather wait till we're together."

God damn it, there she went making me feel guilty again... Underneath that dirty fap talk was subtext clearly stating:I miss you.

Let's not forget that she was also basically saying that I gave her the best orgasms of her life. That was certainly an ego boost.

Libido booster too. My cock was already hard, and it twitched between us. Vicky felt it against her belly and grabbed it.

"Looks like you're good to go again," she said, giving it a squeeze.

"Um..." Despite everything, I still had that deadline. I wasted God knows how much time fooling around with Vicky. "Babe, as much as I'd like to, I got to get back to work."

"You can't leave me hanging after that."

"Hanging?" I asked incredulously. "You just came not a minute ago. I thought we were even."

"We might be even, but right now I can't bear to leave you alone. We've been apart for so long this feels like a dream come true. It feels like we're back in December again."

It was nice to know that she treasured our first month together the same way I did. "I'd really like to, but my thesis needs to be done tonight."

Vicky looked over at the computer, which had gone dark with a screensaver. She stood there thinking for a moment. "I'm not going to make you choose between me and your career..."

A lump formed in my throat. It seemed like she was going to ask me to do exactly that.

"... but maybe there's a compromise," Vicky said, turning back to me. "The real deadline isn't for two weeks, right?"

"Yeah, but—"

"How long will it take Milton to review your paper?"

I shrugged. "A few days, I guess."

I could see the cogs spinning in Vicky's mind. She said, "Then after that you basically have a week and a half to put on the finishing touches... on a paper that's almost already done."

"Yeah, basically." She caught on quick, but I wasn't following her logic.

"You're stressing yourself out over an arbitrary deadline, Jonas. Postpone giving your paper to Milton for a day—he can easily wait." Vicky grabbed my collar and looked up at me with earnest. "Let's have tonight to ourselves, we've waited long enough. Just one night. It'll hold us over another two weeks if it has to."

Vicky was right... I was such a perfectionist and workaholic I didn't account for the leeway I had between deadlines. Plus she was hard to refuse, standing there naked in front of me. You try to say no to a naked girl with dripping wet thighs and her hand wrapped around your cock.

"Okay," I finally said.

Vicky smiled at me, so happy she seemed to glow. I bent down and kissed her, and she kissed me back fervently, so hard we clicked teeth.

Barely a second after she pulled away, she pushed me and I fell back into the sofa. She wasted no time straddling me. "I can't wait to get home."

"Then we should get going," I said.

"No," Vicky said, reaching across the sofa to her tote. She pulled out a condom. "I mean, Idon't want towait to get home."

I looked up at her, confused. "Wait, you want to—here? In Milton's office?"

Vicky unwrapped the condom. "It's not much of a leap from what we were already doing."

She was right. Why wait? My cock was hard and throbbing, her pussy was wet and dripping. We were on a roll, and the long drive back to my apartment would kill it.

Vicky placed her forehead against mine and looked directly into my eyes. "Make love to me, Jonas."

Yeah, that did it. She didn't say "fuck me" like she normally did. She said the magic words that spoke to my heart just as much as they spoke to my cock.

I didn't answer out loud, I just guided her hands to my cock so she could roll the condom on. After that, she placed her hands on my shoulders and I positioned my cock at her opening. It was already drooling on me. I grabbed her hips and guided her down.

"Oooh... I love you," Vicky whispered as her pussy lips parted and her tunnel enveloped me.

She was so wet and ready, I was up to the hilt on that first thrust. Her canal quivered and contracted around me and I let out a low groan. So warm, so tight... I say again, God bless Kegel.

"Oh, man, I missed you..." Vicky said into my ear. I could hear her shuddering breath. "I never want to let you go."

As if to exemplify her point, she bit my ear lobe, dug her fingers into my shoulders, and started grinding into me.

In this position, with me sitting on the couch and her straddling me, there really wasn't much thrusting I could do. I just sat back and let Vicky take the wheel, which it seemed she was more than happy to do.

She rotated her hips against me, allowing my cock to slide slightly in and out of her pussy just by angle. The walls inside her pussy caressed my cock from all sides... it was exquisite, no part of my shaft was unaccounted for. I placed my hands on her hips not to guide her, but just to hold on to consciousness.

I was lost in my own pleasure for a moment, but then I heard Vicky moan, "Mm, yeah..." I felt her dig her pelvis into mine just a bit harder... That slow grind wasn't just for me—she was rubbing her clit against my pubes.

She continued her grinding for a minute, but then pulled back. "You have too many clothes on," she said, panting.

"Yeah, you're right," I said, dizzy with lust. I had abandoned my pants and briefs a while ago, but my shirt was still on. I began unbuttoning at the bottom and Vicky started at the top. When we met at the middle, Vicky interlaced her fingers in mine and pulled my arms above my head, planting a deep kiss on me that she controlled, all while still grinding herself onto me. After she left me dazed and out of breath, she pulled the shirt off my arms.

I was left with just a thin beater, which she bunched up and held like reins. For a moment, I wondered why she did that, but then she switched her grinding to humping, lifting her hips off my lap only to drive herself back down onto my cock.

"Ah, fuck..." I moaned, reeling from the change of pace. Now it was a proper fuck... we were rutting against each other, my penis thrusting in and out of her vagina, but with her in control.

"Uhn, yeah... That's more like it..." Vicky said, moving her hips up and down, driving my shaft in and out of her pussy. "Kiss me..."

She didn't really give me much choice. She used her hold on my tank top to hold me fast against her. Our lips met and caressed each other, our tongues coming in contact only fleetingly, teasing each other to kiss deeper.

Vicky was such an amazing kisser, my jaw went slack again for a moment. When I regained my senses, I lifted my hands from her hips, and combed my fingers through her hair and caressed her jaw—all to counter the daze she had put me in with my own mind-blowing kiss.

It worked, I felt her grip on my beater loosen and her thrusts onto my cock falter. I gently pulled back her hair, causing her to squeak in surprise. I immediately placed my lips on her exposed neck, placing kisses on the crows tattooed there. As she moaned and cooed, and I grabbed her ass and lifted her up off my cock till it almost slid out of her, but only so my lips could reach her breast (remember, she was like a foot shorter than me).

I sucked and licked her pierced nipples, while I held her up by the ass with one hand, using my other hand to rub the tip of my cock all over her folds and her clit.

"Oh!" Vicky cried. She was certainly stunned by my usurping her control in that way.

But it didn't last long. Vicky grabbed me by the chin and pulled my lips away from her breast. "Oh, no you don't... As much as I liked that, I was on a roll there, baby..."

I smirked. That meant she had been close to coming. "Sorry," I said. "But that kiss needed retaliation."

As if to say she forgave me, Vicky kissed me again, but only quickly. She repositioned herself, planting her feet on the cushions of the sofa rather than her knees, and guided my cock back into her pussy. She prevented herself from falling back by locking her hands behind my neck, in the process directing my view straight at her face—and her beautiful tits.

In this position, Vicky had all the control, all the leverage. She drove her vagina onto my cock full force and we both grunted, "UNH!"

She did it again. "Uh!"

Again. "Hunh..."

With each thrust, she gained momentum and speed. Pretty soon she was bouncing on my cock so hard I could hear the sofa creaking. Gone was the intimate love making, even the passive rutting we were doing a few seconds ago—she was literallyfuckingme now. Or fucking herself with my cock. Her face was pouting in concentration; her pelvis was pummeling mine with force. I could feel her pussy stretching to accommodate the penetration, the wetness drooling out of her and glazing my cock. I could hear the wet sound of our genitals smacking together. The musky scent of sex mingled with the swampy smell of sweat and Vicky's apple shampoo.

It was a sensory overload of the most pleasurable kind. I could gradually feel the hum in my dick that meant my orgasm was literally cocked and loaded...

But Vicky beat me to it. I should have known that was her goal. I had no doubt that my cock was hitting her G-spot in this position.

"Uh! Uh! Uhn..." Vicky grunted. "Oh yeah... Almost there, babe, I'm about to... I'm about... I'm gonna... gonna..."

All of a sudden, she leaned forward—off her feet and on her knees again as she straddled me—and she buried her face into the crook of my neck. I could feel the sweat on her forehead.

She continued rutting against me for few seconds... then her orgasm hit. "Mmm... Oh!"

I could feel it because her breath caught in my ear in the midst of saying my name—all she got out was "J-jo... nuh..." before she locked up—her thrusts all but stopped, and her body began to quiver...

The best part? Her pussy tightened around my cock for just a moment before convulsing sporadically—all while she dug her nails into my shoulders.

I certainly could have lasted longer, but mutual orgasms were such a rare occurrence that I struck whenever the opportunity arose.

I planted my hand on Vicky's ass-cheek with a loud smack and I used the other to pull her head back by the hair, planting my lips on her neck. At that moment, I decided to just let go. My cock exploded.

As I rode out my own orgasm, my ejaculating cock spasming inside her convulsing pussy, I noticed it was somehow stronger than my first. I could feel it in my prostate, stomach, and chest more than I could my feel it in my cock and balls. I was actually seeing stars from clenching my eyes so tight. Nonetheless, it was mind-blowing and I'm sure I gave Vicky's neck a hicky—good thing her tattoo would cover the bruise.