Study Break Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Vicky's orgasm finished first and she continued to grind against me as my last jets of cum filled the condom. I'm sure she could feel my cock twitching inside her pussy because she cooed into my ear, "Yeah, fill 'er up, baby." Vicky liked it when I came inside her, the intimacy of it... but she didn't like the mess, which is why we frequently used a condom even though she was on birth control. She nibbled on my ear just as my cock made its final twitch and the last of my cum dribbled out.

We pulled away from each other, panting for air. Despite the window being cracked, it was stifling inside Milton's office. The room was hot and humid and reeked of sex. It smelled musky and dank, but at the same time so fucking good because of how familiar it was. It was the palpable aura of our love making. The last time I smelled our musk this strong was when we fucked in my car during a hiking trip.

"Ah!" I grunted suddenly as Vicky lifted her hips off my lap and my spent cock slid out of her drenched pussy.

Vicky giggled at my oversensitivity as she pulled my tank top off over my head. She used it to wipe the sweat from her brow and the wetness from her between her legs.

As she did that, I slipped off the condom with a grimace. After two orgasms, one of which involved a brutal assault by a very tight vagina, my cock had had enough stimulation for one night.

But then Vicky wrapped my tank top around my shaft. "Ah, fuck!" I cried.

She knew full well that I was hyper-sensitive at the moment. With a mischievous smirk on her face, she said, "That was great, babe. Mmm..." She kissed me while torturously wiping my dick clean with my beater—which was now our shared cum rag. "Thank you."

I chuckled. "I don't know why you're thanking me. You did most of the work."

Vicky unmounted me and nestled under my arm, tossing the cum rag aside. She dragged her nails across the skin of my chest. "I'm sure you'll return the favor soon. I've got you now. No way you'll go another two weeks without fucking me."

That little purple-haired vixen was right. At that moment, I couldn't even fathom how I had preferred deconstructing Lovecraft to getting lost between her legs, even if it was just for two weeks. However much time I had to make up for now, I was certain a day wouldn't pass without me placing my lips on Vicky's skin or without me telling her how much I loved her face to face.

"I love you, Vicky."

Vicky looked up at me and smiled. "I love you, too."

I leaned down and planted a kiss on those grinning snake-bitten lips...

... but in this position, with my arm across her shoulders, I used the distraction to unabashedly grab her nipple by the piercing and give it tug.

Vicky squeaked and slapped my hand away. "What the bloody hell was that for?"

"Payback for cleaning my cock," I said with a smirk.

Vicky chuckled, tweaking her own nipple. "I guess that's fair."

"Mmm," I said simply, sitting back and basking in the afterglow. "Can't believe I let you get the better of me."

Vicky only nodded. She fidgeted with the hair underneath my belly button like she often did during our after-sex cuddles, but I could tell something was wrong—her body was unnaturally stiff.

"Is something wrong, Vick?" I asked her.

Vicky looked up at me with upturned eyebrows. That was her guilty face. "Yeah, I, um... have a little confession to make."

That took me by surprise. What could she possibly need to confess to? "Yeah?"

"I seduced you," she said.

I scoffed. "Yes, I know. It wouldn't be the first time. But you shouldn't feel bad about it. You didn't make me do anything I didn't already want to do. I love you."

"Well, that's not entirely true..." Vicky said, averting her eyes and shifting her position on the sofa. "I had some help. I used some... mind-altering substances."

That took me off guard. "Wait—you drugged me? How? With what?"

"You know that pot we smoked?"

"Jabberwocky?"

"Yeah, that name is bollocks," Vicky said. "It's actually Black Heart #6."

The name rang a bell. We've had that weed before. "So? Why's the name matter?"

"It's not the name, babe, it's the strain. BH6 is known to have a, er... special kind of high."

It was beginning to come together. "Okay..."

"Yeah, it's sativa, so it makes you feel happy and energized and all, but it's also an aphrodisiac."

"It makes you horny," I simplified.

"That and it makes sex better in general."

I had all the puzzle pieces. "So you're basically saying that youdruggedme with the pot-equivalent of ecstasy in order make me drop my work and have sex with you?"

Vicky didn't say anything, but I could tell by her smirk and shifting eyes that I hit the nail on the head.

"Vick!" I shoved her playfully.

"I'm sorry!" she shrugged. "You left me hanging for over two ruddy weeks! I was desperate!"

"You couldn't have waited a few more days?" I asked.

"Not after Rebecca brought her girlfriend over to our dorm and started snogging right in front me," Vicky said. "What was I to do? Sit there and watch? Join in? Or give them privacy and while I hunt down my own partner for a toss?"

I faltered a bit at the thought of Vicky joining her girlfriends for a lesbian threesome. While it was kinky being reminded that Vicky was bisexual and had readily available opportunities for group sex, it also warmed my heart to know that Vicky didn't even consider being unfaithful to me. In the face of temptation, she had sought me out to get her fix rather than give in to it then and there.

But then something else occurred to me. "Wait... BH6? Wasn't that the—"

"Yep," Vicky said, as if she read my mind. "What we smoked the night we met."

I arched an eyebrow. "Don't tell me..."

Vicky nodded, mischievous smirk on her face. "Yes, sir, it's the reason I went home with you that night. Why I fucked your bloody brains out—actually, why we fucked each other's brains out."

My mind was reeling. My perception of the past had completely shifted. "We were smoking that bud all month long... That's why we couldn't keep our hands off each other?"

Vicky giggled. "To be fair, it's not that strong. It's not ecstasy or Viagra—it's suggestive is all. Puts the key in the ignition rather than starts the engine, get me?"

I sat there and chewed on it all, but Vicky could tell what I was thinking. She placed on her hand on my cheek and made me look into her eyes. "I'm sure I would've fallen in love with you regardless. I can't imagine my life without you now."

I smiled. "I can't imagine life without you either." I leaned down and kissed her.

#

Author's Note: The story's not over! Next comes the conclusion. Jonas and Vicky have repaired their relationship, but at what cost? Will Jonas finish his thesis on time? What does the future hold for these lovers when the school year ends? Can their relationship survive if it's always a secret?