Study Partner

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hhhhmmmm....Now that is amazing!" He leans back on her slightly pressing against her. He can feel her breasts against his back. He is firm, and growing firmer. "Are you relaxed now?" Carrie asks him in a hopeful tone. "Am I relaxed?" Dave turns to face her and quickly kisses her long and hard. He inserts his warm sweet wine tasting tongue into her mouth. It is received and wrapped with her tongue in a hot, flirtatious French kiss. Carrie wraps her arms around Dave's. Dave wants nothing more than to finally feel his hands on her. He moves his hands around her body stroking and caressing her gently. She pulls away for a needed breath of air. She smiles a big smile.

"Everything alright?"

"Alright? Of course! Do you know how hot you are? Damn can you kiss!" Dave laughs... "Then get back here cause I don't want you to stop." He asserts. Dave begins to kiss her again and this time as he imagines earlier that night he moves to her ear breathing slow and deep. Carrie quivers. He moves down her neckline. She is so turned on by this man. He is working everything for her. She returns the same for him. Carrie is holding Dave so close. They make out in that tub for the longest time; she on his neck, him on hers. Dave's hands are moving and that pleases her. He moves his hands onto her breasts. He tweaks her nipples playfully.

"Ooo yeah!"

"Yea?"

"Yeah, that feels good. I like that." She assures him.

"I like that too. You have nice boobs." he says graciously.

"Mmmm...oohhh yeahh do that Dave." She pleaded.

"I'm gonna suck them." He told her.

"Mmmm. Yeah even better."

He motions her to trade places with him. He is now sitting in her place and she is standing in front of him. As they traded positions she passes Dave and the head of his rock hard cock brushes her thigh. She is impressed by his firmness.

"Oh nice, now come here so I can suck your titties." Dave pulls her to him.

Carrie lifts her arms to her head as he sucks and teases each nipple with the tip of his moist tongue.

"Oooh! Mmmm....oooohhh!! In her gentle moans and groans the jets slow and grow quiet and the water comes to a standstill. The room seems quiet with only the background noise of the CD player.

"Beautiful!" Dave comments. He is so impressed with her. They were perfect and the nipples were so round and firm.

Dave holds his hands on her waist. Carrie lowers her arms and moves toward Dave. She glances down standing between his knees she can see Dave's hard cock pointing straight up to her. She slowly reaches down into the still water and places her hand around his hard shaft, gripping it gently. Dave immediately moans with pleasure. He loves the feel of her small hand firmly rubbing his shaft. He leans his head backward with his eyes closed and absorbs the wonderful massage she is giving him. He does not want this to stop. She is so wonderful. He has thought he does not want to go any faster but then thought for a moment that if this is only her hand, he is surely going to enjoy the rest of the night. Carrie rubs her palms up and down his cock and then places her hand on his balls for a gentle massage as well.

With his head still rolled back in splendor, Carrie leans forward and gently caresses Dave's masculine chest with her lips. She kisses his nipples offering the same playful tease as he did on her. Dave is pleasantly surprised but this turns him on to this playful temptress. He would like to see so much more of her, and he wants so much more from her. Dave sits his head up reaches around and pulls her close. He plants yet another kiss on her. This one goes even deeper. He shows Carrie that she is exciting him and he likes it. She bends her knees so that she crouches on his lap. They continue to make out again a little longer. Carrie can feel his hard cock resting against her inner thigh. His hands rub her ass, and hers play with the back of his neck and shoulders.

They passionately make out for what seems like hours.

"You are so hot Carrie."

"Your cock is so hard! I am so turned on." She responds back wanting more.

"Let me take you out of here. We can take our wine and go upstairs."

"Sounds good." She says eagerly.

"Okay let me get you a wrap, you grab the glasses." Dave suggests.

She slowly pulls away from Dave rising from his lap.

Dave raises his elbows to the ledge and pulls himself out of the water. He is sitting on the edge preparing to exit the tub.

Carrie's eyes are drawn to the hugeness of Dave's cock. Dave reaches above him for the towels on the rack unsuspecting.

Unrestrained by her all of her horny urges Carrie kneels forward in front of Dave and takes his huge cock into one hand and takes it deep into her throat.

"OoooH sh-i-t!" he gasps.

Dave nearly drops the towels into the tub. Grabbing his composure he places them aside and groans with great pleasure. He cannot believe she has taken him by such surprise and is working his cock in and out of her moist mouth. She is sucking with such firm pressure. It feels so good.

"Oh my God! I can't believe you! Oh...ooh...ooh..yeah...yeah...." he can barely continue. He is certain if she keeps this up he will blow a load all over her face. She works her hand up and down his shaft and sucks his tip with her moist red lips.

"You should stop before you make something happen. I want to take you upstairs Carrie." He suggests. She backs off with a big grin on her face. She gives her mouth a slight wipe and gives Dave a smile.

"I am sorry she said with a playful chuckle. I just could not hold myself back. I am just so turned on by you and you are so perfect in every way. Your cock is so big and hard, I love it."

"Never apologize for anything you are doing, Carrie. You do everything perfect and are a big turn on to me too." He reassured her.

He swings his legs out of the tub, gets up and wraps a towel around his waist. He extends a hand out to assist Carrie up and over. As she descends over the edge he surrounds her with a towel and draws her in for a kiss.

"Why don't you head up and rinse the chlorine off in the steam shower. I'll lock up here and blow out the candles. I won't be long, I promise!" he said quietly.

"Sounds good. See you there!" Carrie answers.

She wraps her towel securely around her so she is free-handed. She grabs the two glasses and open bottle of wine and starts upstairs. She is lost in her thoughts all the way upstairs. She cannot believe how this night has turned out...from her wistful hopes of a second date to an all out night of passion. The smile on her face grows huge and she feels herself grow flush.

In the bedroom she refills the glasses taking a large swig from her glass. She needs nothing to keep her relaxed at this point but she is very thirsty from the long time in the hot tub. The tart taste of the wine feels good in her mouth. She heads into the bathroom and starts the shower. Although she really needs nothing more that to rinse the chlorine from her skin she knows that she is also very, very moist between her legs and she would like to freshen up before she gets much closer to Dave. She lets her towel drop to the floor and steps into the hot shower. The water runs down her head and back. She rubs her face and front. She searches in the shower for some bodywash and a scrub. Dave enters the outer room. Through the clear glass doors he can see her silhouette. She obviously is not paying attention to him. He is turned on watching her. She uses a soaped loofa to cleanse her breasts, back and buttocks. She lifts her one leg onto the corner bench and begins to rub her pussy. She moves up and down her legs and around her pussy and backside. Dave grows hard again. He too wants to soap her up, in the least rinse her off.

"Is there room in here for me?" He shouts over the shower.

"Sure! Come on in. Want a wash down?" she says invitingly.

"Do I? If you make it look as fun as you do to yourself I'm bound to enjoy it!" She laughs.

"Have you been watching me?" she is intrigued.

"Only long enough till I had to start playing with myself." He admits.

"Oooh...Dave you play with it for me?" she requests.

"What? That turns you on? You want me to play with myself?"

"I would like it if you stroked it a little for me, yeah." She answers a little bashful of her answer.

"Sure." Dave agrees willingly.

She stands in front of Dave still soapy herself. She lathers her sponge and begins to rub down Dave's chest. She strokes his arms and sides all the while Dave strokes his cock gently as Carrie watches. He is keeping himself holding back and firm. Carrie reaches down with both hands and a mitful of soapy suds and takes over Dave's position. She soaps up his cock and balls and massages them. She strokes his cock back and forth and rubs his balls from underneath. Dave leans over for a kiss. The two lock together for a long, passionate kiss. They continue to get sprayed as the soap runs down from every inch of their bodies.

Suddenly, Dave pushes Carrie to the back wall of the shower. With a hand in each of hers he raises her arms above her head and begins to suck her tits.

"Ooohh Yeahh!" she moans.

She raises a leg on the corner bench. Dave reaches a finger to the outside edge of her pussy without entering her. He can feel that she is very wet.

"Oh my! You are so wet!" he breathes heavily.

"Yeah..." agreeing breathlessly.

"C'mon, let's get out of here!"

"Okay."

He reaches over and turns down the shower. Pushing open the door he leans out for a couple of towels. He offers her a towel and quickly gives his head a shake. He exits in his nakedness to the bedroom. Carrie quickly towels her hair and follows to the bedroom. The room is dim, the appearance of a nightlight. Dave turns to face Carrie. With a deep kiss to her neck he places his hand on her breast and tweaks her nipple. He motions her to the chaise lounge next to them.

She sits on the edge, Dave in front of her. She takes Dave's still hard cock into her mouth, sucking deep.

"Oh, yes!" he says pleased with desire.

Dave loves this. He holds her gently at the back of her head escorting every move. They are in synch with every pump of his big hard dick into her waiting mouth. She beats his cock on her tongue enticing him to cum for her. She sucks his balls "Oh, God you are good! ooohh...." he can hardly hold his expression. Dave corrects his stance and pulls back from Carrie. He would like to please her. "Lay back. It's your turn now." He urges her for a chance to perform for her. Carrie obeys, laying back. Dave crawls forward onto her. He lays a kiss onto her moving himself lower to her breasts. He likes her nipples. They are hard. So kissable. He uses the tip of his tongue to flick them back and forth. She likes this and it is obvious in the way she squirms. Carrie moves her hands lower to her drenched pussy. She begins to play with herself.

"Mmmmmm." She moans with desire.

"Oooh yeah, your turn to play." He agrees with her pleasures.

"Mmmmm." She continues to moan passionately withering under his frame. She brings her fingers up to her mouth and licks them.

"You gonna share?" Dave asks playfully.

"Oohh yeah!" she responds with a big smile.

She rubs her clit and moistens her fingers with her wet juices, brings them up and enters them into Dave's mouth.

"MMMmmmmm.......tasty! Need to go for more I think!"

"Oh yeah please!" Carrie pleaded in a heavy passionate voice.

Dave motions down, spreading her legs he parts her. He sticks the tip of his hot tongue into her pussy. She is so wet. She tastes so warm and sweet he can't wait to take her.

She cries in ecstasy. "OOOOOOhhh Dave!!" gentle cries of pleasure explode from her.

He laps and licks, moving his tongue, circling around her clit, then entering her. "I want you Dave!" she demands.

"Yeah?" he questions already knowing. He is ready too. He wants to take her now. He wants her deep and hard on his cock. On his knees he positions himself between her. He spreads her legs and presses the tip of his cock against her clit. He gives her a gentle rub, sliding his cock back and forth with the head rubbing against her clit.

She moans with enjoyment. "Oh yeah" she utters, approvingly with shortened breath.

"You like that?" he asks her

"Yeah, play with my clit." She answers somewhat pleading.

Dave rubs her clit with his hardness. The tip of his cock rubbing circles around the stiff little clit. He is so hard and ready. With one heavy push Dave gives it his all and thrusts it into her.

"OOOOOOHHH!!" she screams out.

He pumps her in and out, in and out. He is enjoying the pleasure.

"Oh yeah...yeah...yeah." In, out, in, out. Her moistness makes it very easy for him to pump her hard.

Dave pulls out. His cock is dripping with pre-cum. Carrie sits up. She pulls him to her and puts his cock in her mouth. She takes in the pre-cum on her tongue, moistening her dry mouth.

"Mmmm..." moaning her pleasure.

She stands up and motions him to sit back in the comfortable chair. He did so. In a seated position on the lounger his cock is erect. Carrie rises above him and faces him. She lowers herself over his cock. She playfully rubs it back and forth over her wet slit. Dave places his hands on her tits and squeezes. She finally lowers herself all the way and feels his huge hard cock enter her deeply. Carrie gyrates up and down pulsing him in and out, in and out. Dave squeezes a little firmer as he can feel himself closer to the point of ejaculation. Carrie is flexing her vagina muscles and he can feel her pulsing on his cock. This feels so wild!

"Oooohh...oooohhh...ooohhhh....yeah...yeah...yeah."

She slows her pace leaning forward.

"Will you take me on the bed Dave?" she asks.

"Let's go!" he hops up eagerly.

She rises and the two motion to the king-size bed. Carrie gets onto the bed on her knees and looks back at Dave with a smile. Dave immediately stands beside the bed taking full advantage of her position. He loves it! He grabs her hips as he is standing and pulls her onto his throbbing cock.

"OOOOOOOOOOOOhhhhhhhhhhh Dave Fuck!"

He pumps her doggie style sliding in and out easily.

"YES! ... YES! ... YES! FUCK! YES! OHH DAVE FASTER! YES!"

She is so flushed right now. She feels like she is going to explode. Dave's hands are guiding her every pace. He reaches forward and plays with her nipples. This throws her over the edge and she screams out.

"Dave I am cumming! OOOHH YES! FUCK! YES! OH MY GOD! AAAAAHHH!" she screams, pulling hard at the bed cover.

Dave can feel her walls tightening within, wrapping his cock harder and harder. He is going to blow as well.

"Me too!"

"Oh...Ohh...OOOhh...YEAH Here I cum!"

"Cum all over me!" Carrie begs. With Carrie still on all fours on the bed Dave withdraws his cock from her pussy and shoots a hot stream of cum across her back.

"OOOOH YEAH!" Dave exclaims.

He continues to shoot cum on her ass and the small of her back.

"Yeah baby, that's awesome!"

She turns around and getting off the bed she kneels in front of Dave placing his cock in her mouth to lap up the finishing drops.

"Mmmm..." as she looks to him with a smile.

He gently raises her by the arm and pulls her to him for a kiss.

"You are awesome!"

She smiles.

"I think I should ask Professor Taylor for a different study partner!" she says with a sheepish grin

"OOhhh??" Dave questions with a tilted expression.

"Yeah I don't know how much we can accomplish on future study dates." She finishes with a smile.

"Don't worry about that. You just leave that up to me...as long as you continue to attend those study dates, it'll get done." He answers sarcastically with confidence. And they both laugh.

"Alright, then." She laughs off his answer.

Being 4:20am the two collapse in each other's arms until later the next morning.

12