All Comments on 'Stuffed & Basted'

by RejectReality

Sort by:
  • 32 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I trust you will write follow ups for Chritmas and/or New Years or possibly share phone numbers and they set up their own date times.

Very nice read. Thank You!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

nicely done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Always love stories with confident, decisive women who aren't ashamed of their sexuality. You created your characters with style and your developing plot with imagined activities clearly related to the season.

Well done. More please.

MLJ

Mike7845Mike7845over 1 year ago

Great so far. hope there's more to come.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Excellent! I love your stories.

Whirling DervishWhirling Dervishover 1 year ago

Except for the "Del" "Dale" name mix-up, this was an exceptional submission. Well done!

dfw713dfw713over 1 year ago

Wonderful story, great pace and descriptions... Hope you do well in the contest

chytownchytownover 1 year ago

*****You tell one SEXY AZZ STORY!! Very hot read. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Perfect 🥰

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

My only complaint is that the Cool Whip wasn’t utilized more! Maybe you can touch on the threesome in another one of your stories? Maybe there’s a Christmas follow-up to this one?

w8ingnoww8ingnowover 1 year ago

would love to see this continue

greasedsilvergreasedsilverover 1 year ago

Some guys are just born lucky, I guess. Good story and, somewhat believable. I found myself a bit jealous n a weird way.

What I found distracting was when Dell changed his name to Dale a couple of times. If I had all that going on, I may not have remembered my own name, so I can let it pass.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good story, beleivable. Reminded me of my fantasies about my best friends mom!

RejectRealityRejectRealityover 1 year agoAuthor

*facepalm* I went through this doing a find for every occurrence of "Del" making absolutely sure I didn't accidentally use "Dell" instead, because I'd caught myself doing that. I was all happy that I'd caught and backspaced them all before starting the review process, and now I realize I had three "Dales" in there. D'OH! How those didn't jump out me during the text-to-speech review, I don't know. Fixed in the original doc, and I think I'll actually put in an edit for this one after the contest is over.

LovingThis100LovingThis100over 1 year ago

Well done! Nice and quick read. I really enjoyed the short build up and dialogue before the sex between Amber and Del. You created quite a believable chemistry between the two that I could not ignore. I even found myself smiling a couple times while reading. Not to mention, the writing definitely turned me on when I wasn’t feeling particularly in the mood prior to starting the read. That’s impressive on its own. Thank you for that. I’m sure you could explore more from these two characters if you really wanted to. But if not, this short bit of writing alone still suffices. Again, well done! Five stars!

wwaldripwwaldripover 1 year ago

Loved 🥰 the story!

StrappySandalsStrappySandalsover 1 year ago

Nice... Mature ladies with big, suckable, titties, and pumpkin pie, make a good holiday combination!!!

AndebyAndebyover 1 year ago

Really great story. Definitely primed for a sequel!

notbatmannotbatmanover 1 year ago

This story is fantastic! You really managed to make characters that seem real and fully-fleshed-out despite being just a couple-page short story. Fantastic!

oldtwitoldtwitabout 1 year ago

I thought that was so well written, so many feeling’s put into words , good plot, for me just a tad too long on the build up with all the food thing, but a really good piece of work.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Like the famous scene with Chris Evans wearing Cool Whip on his pecs, I imagine Del with a bit of Cool Whip on HIS pecs, maybe scattered along a treasure trail, and Amber licking him clean. Maybe he could have a bit of sexy blond chest hair mixed in there too! After all, Del is one sexy young man!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Love! Love! Love! This! It took me days to find something this good to read. Thank you so much! :)

Rimbaud17Rimbaud1710 months ago

What a great bit of writing! This is the first story of yours I've stumbled across but I'll definitely be reading more. I loved the set-up, the realistic dialogue; and I found the detailed description of the sex -- the attention paid to the foreplay, where their hands went as they changed positions, the laughter and light-headedness between orgasms -- to be delightful.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Have done it But never understand why you would want to spray face,tits etc instead of in vagina. Greatest feeling in the world.

Tried different things and liked some but pussy definitely the best

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Additional

Many friends nurses etc even woman doctor. Very outspoken about sex. Lot of differences. Some women don't even like breasts played with others love it. Some like anal a lot don't. No standards unlike porn. Work on it together. ER nurse. woman came in with gear shift nob had to be removed. Male ball point pen stuck in penis. Different strokes for different folks

954Hard954Hard8 days ago

Lucky stud seduced this MILF in need. The pussy eating erased all possible guilt. She is all in for you young hung cum spurting cock. Worshipping his big balls and giving up her ass next

stockingnutstockingnut8 days ago

Awesome story!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRejectReality@RejectReality
4259 Followers
I reject your reality, and substitute my own. My stories are not meant for those who seek complete reality, which I assume my pen name should give away. In my little world, there are no STDs, unless necessary to the story. The weird exception is the rule when you step into ...