Stuffed & Basted

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He took one step toward the door, and she was moving before her brain caught up.

"Oh dear lord. Fuck it," she said in a rush as she crushed her lips to his once more.

For a moment, he was stiff — unsure. Then his lips softened and his arms wrapped around her. His kiss was just as passionate as hers, and once again, she felt his hand moving toward her breast.

She moaned when he hefted the heavy globe in his hand, and simultaneously reached between his legs. A squeeze revealed that what she had seen was no optical illusion. His big cock throbbed through the denim in her grasp.

Amber's fingers tore at the tail of his shirt, ripping it from his pants. Del gave her breast one last squeeze, and then pulled away from her lips to take over. A surge of wetness flooded her pussy at the sight of his beautifully defined chest and abdomen. While he yanked the shirt over his head, Amber kicked off her shoes and turned around.

"Unzip me," she said breathlessly.

He wasted no time fulfilling that request, and she turned to face him while shrugging her dress off her shoulders. Del stepped on the heels of his shoes one after the other while unhooking his belt. Amber pushed her dress past her hips and wriggled out of it. It slithered down her legs to pool at her feet.

Del managed to get his jeans unbuttoned and unzipped before she stepped in. He let her replace his hands with his own, and accepted her kiss with a growl. A moment later, a deft twist of his fingers caused the band of her bra to go slack. Amber pushed his pants down far enough to fill her hand with his naked cock, and whimpered from the feeling of the rock hard organ throbbing.

They broke from the kiss and Amber reluctantly let go of his cock to take her bra off. Del shoved and stomped on his jeans — his boxers going with them — until he managed to kick them away. The young man's eyes came alight with awe when she revealed her big, pendulous breasts.

"Oh my," she whimpered as he reached for them.

Del growled, "God yeah," as he lifted her breasts and moved in to suck her left nipple.

Amber trembled, and for some reason, let out a quiet laugh. He responded with a growling chuckle while his lips and tongue tantalized her nipple. She ran the fingers of one hand through his hair while the other explored the hard muscle of his side.

"God, your tits are amazing," he said with his lips still brushing the saliva-slick nub.

"Oh yes," she cried when he latched back on.

Del sucked hard and swirled his tongue over her nipple, and her eyes rolled up in her head. He let the stiffened bud free with a pop, pushed her breasts together, squeezed them, and then wrapped his lips around its twin.

Amber felt like her feet were floating above the floor as he worshiped her breasts.

"Oh god. Oh yes," she encouraged him. A yelp of surprised pleasure burst from her lips when he tightened his for a moment and his tongue went into a flurry. A long moan followed when he sucked hard and pulled back, taking her nipple with him. It slipped from his lips with a slurp, and he released her breasts.

Del's hands slid down her sides, and her cheeks suddenly warmed when he looked down. She'd hardly been expecting anyone to see them, so she was wearing a pair of comfortable, but plain and unflattering panties. If he cared, he showed no evidence of it.

Cool air kissed her hot sex when he pulled them down, and again she felt self-conscious. She hadn't shaved her pussy in over a week. Her fears vanished in an instant when his growling moan indicated that he liked it.

Del pushed her panties down, and they slipped to her ankles. She managed to disentangle one foot as he straightened, but the other was forgotten when he kissed her and pushed a finger between her nether lips.

Amber whimpered into the kiss as his finger wriggled inside her. When he suddenly moved from her lips to her neck, she cried out, "Ah! Ah! Ah!"

"So tight and wet," he said while still nuzzling her neck with his lips.

She let out a sad little, "Oh..." when he pulled his finger from her needy canal. His hands then slipped to her buttocks.

Amber yelped in surprise when he suddenly squatted and lifted her from the floor. She locked her fingers behind his neck for balance, but he easily held her up and turned — the muscles in his arms bulging.

Del sat her down on the kitchen island, grabbed the panties still around her ankle, tossed them away, and then lifted each foot to yank off his socks — the last articles of clothing either of them were wearing. As soon as they joined the other garments scattered on the floor, he hooked a stool with his foot and pulled it in front of him. Breathing hard, Amber leaned back and lifted her feet to the edge of the counter — spreading her legs. She heard a curious sound immediately after when he stretched out his opposite leg, and her brow furrowed when he ducked down.

He arose with a delightfully wicked smile and the Cool-Whip container she had dropped earlier.

"Everything's better with Cool-Whip," he said as he popped the top.

The moment of levity was perfect, and she let out an aroused chuckle.

Del dipped two fingers into the tub, scooped out a thick mound, and then pushed the container away.

Amber stiffened and cried, "Eep!" when the cool cream slathered on her hot pussy.

Del sat down on the stool and slipped into the V of her legs.

Amber's hands smacked against her breasts and she groaned when his tongue went to work. The initial shock faded after a second and she moaned while squeezing her tits. "Oh fuck yes," she exclaimed as his tongue slathered over her.

Del pulled away, and she lifted her head to protest. She ended up laughing when she saw him smiling at her with Cool-whip smeared all over his face. He then dived straight back in.

At first, he was just licking up the cream, and it felt delightful. He made sure to brush his tongue over her clit every so often, priming her for more. One last long, broad-tongued lick traced the full length of her pussy, and then pressed hard against her clit. She heard his lips smack, and then he stopped teasing.

"O-o-oh f-fuck!" she screamed as his tongue lifted her hood and attacked her naked clit.

He was young, but he was anything but inexperienced. For a moment or two, she was completely senseless with pleasure. When the world snapped back into focus, she was mauling her breast with one hand and gripping the edge of the counter behind her with the other.

Amber lifted her head and nearly swooned again from the sight of the gorgeous young man between her legs. His muscled shoulders rippled from the movement of his head, and he was moaning in delight.

His hot breath washed over her when he said, "Didn't need the Cool-Whip. Your pussy's so sweet."

If she had a response, it would have been lost in her scream when he sucked her clit between his lips. Her left foot slipped off the edge of the counter when the pleasure caused her to lurch. Without missing a beat, Del slid his hand under her leg, lifted it, and guided her foot back into place.

Amber gasped when he let her clit pop free from his lips, and he switched to rapidly flicking it with his tongue. He gave her button a quick suck, then flicked it again, and then added a strong lick that lifted her hood, exposing the center of her pleasure to his touch.

Amber writhed and moaned on the counter, knowing that she'd been with men far older who hadn't eaten her pussy half as well. The sight of him between her legs, the sound of his hungry moans, and the touch of his talented tongue were driving her crazy. She never knew what delights his lips and tongue were going to offer next as he kept her off balance, but always climbing toward sweet release.

An especially strong spike of pleasure caused her to reach down and fist her fingers in his hair. As soon as her tight throat would allow it, she begged, "Please don't stop!"

He answered not with words, but with action. Del sucked her clit between his lips, wriggled his head around, and lapped with his tongue. Amber yowled in utter bliss as she felt the electric tingles arising behind her mound.

Though she was pulling his hair in a white-knuckled grip, he didn't let up. Amber gasped and yelped as she climbed toward a peak. Once teetering on the brink, she cried, "Oh my god you're going to make me come!"

And then she did.

Amber's thighs clamped down on his head and she screamed in ecstasy to the ceiling above. The fingers entwined in his hair pulled hard. She bucked on the countertop and Del let her clit go, but continued to lick the swollen button as she climaxed. She shrieked again. On and on it went until her throat was sore from screaming and the pleasure turned so sharp that she could barely endure it.

Just before she could reflexively shove him away, his tongue left her clit, and he instead planted soft kisses on her labia. Amber remained caught in the throes of her climax for what felt like an eternity. Even once they stilled, she was panting for breath, and one leg twitched spastically — completely beyond her control.

Quiet, satisfied moans emerged from between her legs as his soft kisses cushioned her spiral back to earth.

A silent chuckle shook her — and then another. Suddenly, she broke out into a weak, breathless laugh of absolute joy.

Del chuckled, planted one last kiss over her hood that made her quiver, and then stood up. Amber moaned as she gazed at him smiling down on her with his face covered in pussy juice and a few remaining smears of Cool-Whip.

A shiver rippled through her, and with it came a burst of energy. Amber propped herself up on her elbows, and could see his cock head peeking over the top of the counter — tapping against it. The sight caused her to gasp, and the following exhale to stutter. She moaned, pulled her right arm out from under her, and stretched it toward him.

Del helped her rise, and bent down to kiss her. The taste of her pussy on his lips triggered an aftershock from her orgasm, and she trembled even as her tongue slipped over his. She slid her hand down his stomach — delighting in his rippled abs — and curled her fingers around his cock.

"I want you," she whispered with their lips still touching.

His excited growl was the sexiest thing she'd ever heard in her life.

Amber slid off the counter, and Del put his hands around her waist. His gaze was intense — ravenous — and made her feel weak in the knees. His right hand glided over her skin, down to her leg, and then his fingers curled around it. He didn't break eye contact for even a second.

She lifted her foot at his silent urging, and let him guide it to the footrest of the stool. Still staring into her soul, he edged closer, squatted down slightly, and she felt his hardness press against her folds. The big head wriggled between her nether lips, and he groaned as it slipped inside.

Amber's head lolled back and her lips parted, though no sound escaped her. She couldn't remember the last time she'd felt a cock so big — or hard. A grunt finally passed her tight throat when he was fully buried inside her.

Del grasped her buttocks and kissed her neck, which made her moan. She cried out when he began rocking his hips. Their height difference and the position conspired to leave half of his wonderful cock inside her even at the back end of a stroke.

"Fuck, you're tight. And wet," he said as he kissed and nuzzled her neck.

"So deep. Oh my god. So full," she squeaked.

She could feel every inch of him as he slowly stuffed her pussy over and over again. He traced kisses from her neck, to her cheek, and then briefly crushed his lips to hers while he continued to feed her his cock.

"Feel good?" he asked as his lips left hers.

"So good," she breathed, once again caught in his ravishing gaze.

Del looked down and asked, "Can you suck them?"

Since she had her right arm around his back for balance, she hefted her left breast and tilted her head down. She licked the stiff nub for a second, and then closed her lips around it.

"That is so fucking hot," he said. She yelped when his next thrust was harder and resulted in a smack of flesh on flesh. "I love those tits."

Amber let her breast go. While she could do it, it was enough of a stretch to be uncomfortable. "Oh, I love your fucking cock."

Del growled and gave her a half dozen harder, faster thrusts. Amber yelped from the onslaught of pleasure.

Del said, "Oh yeah," and then put his hand behind her bent knee. Amber slapped a hand to the counter behind her as he lifted her leg and pulled it close.

A broken wail exploded from her when he started pounding her. The position caused her heavy breasts to dangle to one side and swing uncomfortably, but it took a few seconds to realize it in light of the way he was ravaging her. Even once she did, it became a secondary concern, as the muscles in the back of her leg were burning.

"Wait. Wait," she begged as she pushed on his chest. He froze immediately, though she could see in his eyes that he certainly didn't want to. "Sorry, I'm not as flexible as I used to be."

Del got the hint and slowly lowered her leg to the ground. "It's okay. Turn around?"

Having sex standing up in her kitchen was making her hot, so she nodded. Del pulled out, and the slurp of his cock slipping from her canal was a testament to just how wet she was.

Amber drew him into a kiss, which he enthusiastically returned. When their lips parted, she turned dramatically on her heel, causing her hair to whip out like a banner. Before she could bend over the counter, Del reached under her arms and filled his hands with her breasts.

She moaned, but said, "Let me have my right arm. Go on the outside."

He was quick to comply, and quick to squeeze her breast again once he did. She took a moment to enjoy his hot breath on her neck, and his hands fondling her tits. He had all the enthusiasm of a virgin touching breasts for the first time combined with a man who knew how to direct that fervor.

Amber leaned forward, braced her left hand on the island counter, and then spread her legs. His big cock tapped against her folds as soon as there was room. She giggled, reached between her legs, and guided the swollen tip to her need. He knew the moment he was poised at the entrance of her canal and pushed.

They both groaned as he penetrated her balls deep in one smooth thrust.

Del pinched her nipples with just the right pressure as she put her fingers to work on her clit. His hard young cock plumbed her depths with measured strokes, once again letting her feel every inch of him stretching her out.

"Yes, fuck me just like that," she told him.

He growled, "Ah yeah."

Amber was looking right at a window in front of her — the curtains open to the world outside. Of course, the only thing anyone outside the yard could have seen was her privacy fence, but the little touch of naughty spice further inflamed her passions nonetheless. The faint reflection in the glass of Del behind her was another delicious tidbit that set her to tingling.

"I want to come all over those tits," Del said as his hips pressed against her ass.

"After I come I hope?"

"Hope so. Fuck you're tight."

"And I can't believe how hard you are," she said while adding some extra zip to the fingers tickling her clit.

Amber whimpered and moaned. Del grunted and groaned. His big cock filled her so perfectly, as if it was made for her. She could feel him beginning to thrust faster as his ardor swelled.

She wasn't lagging behind, whatsoever.

Amber looked back over her shoulder and shuddered from the sight of his sculpted body driving that big cock inside her. His face was tight with pleasure, and his eyes filled with desire. It caused the tickle in the shaft of her clit to intensify.

"Faster," she said while still looking back at him, and he smiled.

The first pop sounded as his hips slapped into her ass, and she screamed, "Yes!"

After a few thrusts, Del gave a grunt and released her breasts. His hands slid back to her hips, and his next thrust delivered a welcome addition of speed and power.

Amber strummed her clit and gave in to the sounds tumbling from her lips. He was beginning to rock her body and cause her pendulous breasts to swing, but she could tell he was still holding back. She, on the other hand, was soaring toward release.

He must have noticed. His voice was filled with thrilled anticipation when he asked, "You gonna come?"

Any sense of propriety long gone, she screamed, "Yes! Fuck me! Don't stop!"

Del let out a long growl as he delivered on that plea. Amber's primal scream jumped up and down in pitch from his hard young cock pounding her. Her breasts were jostled this way and that. A hot knot of pressure swelled behind her mound, shot through with jolts of icy chills coming from her clit.

Her flames soared higher and higher until she thought she was surely going to fly apart, and then she came.

Only a pair of gurgly croaks escaped her tight throat at first as shockwaves of climatic energy crashed through her body. The next time his cock blasted through the resistance of her clenched canal, she exploded in a shriek. Again and again she screeched while pinpricks of light flashed behind her tightly closed eyes.

Amber's hand instinctively shot from her clit and flailed for purchase, as her legs were threatening to come out from under her. Suddenly, Del's arm was around her stomach, and the other crossed her body to grab her right breast. She had a momentary reprieve from the relentless — deliciously terrible — onslaught of his big cock as he straightened to draw her tight against his body.

She burst into a weepy wail when he started bucking his hips and the hand on her hip moved to her clit. Amber descended once more into mind-numbing ecstasy.

By the time she had any perception of reality, she was hanging nearly limp in Del's arms, still impaled on his cock, and sucking air into her lungs with broken gasps. He had to shift and tighten his grip below her breasts when the sweat-slick globe escaped his grasp. The uncontrollable twitches and lurches caused by her aftershocks weren't helping him support her. She only had the strength to shudder when his cock slipped out of her.

Del chuckled and the sound carried on in his voice as he said, "God fucking damn!"

The best Amber could offer in response was another ragged gasp.

She wouldn't have resisted if she could when he squatted down, lowering her to the floor. A whimper passed her lips when the blissfully cool tile touched her bottom. Del pulled her close and let her lean against him, which placed his still hard and throbbing cock in the cleft of her buttocks.

He smoothed away the damp hairs stuck to her face and then asked, "You okay?"

Finally beginning to transition into the afterglow of her orgasm, Amber whimpered, "Mmm hmm," between pants for breath.

Del put his arms around her and crossed his hands in front of her stomach. "I've never seen anyone come like that before."

"I've never come like that," she said, and then trembled when he nuzzled his nose against her neck.

He gently stroked her tummy and planted kisses on her shoulders, but his erection maintained a distinctly impatient and turgid posture — throbbing hard against her butt. She had no intention of leaving him that way, but she was nowhere near ready to have that cock inside her again.

"Could you get me some water?" she asked.

"Sure."

"Glasses in the cabinet above the sink," she said as he shifted to rise.

Amber leaned back on her hands to find that her arms were still shaky. She was about to summon up the strength to stand and sit on the stool when Del went the opposite direction she expected him to — toward the kitchen door.